PDA

View Full Version : Say It Ain't So, Phil C (Lance Armstrong)

Bullaholic
01-19-2011, 11:40 AM
Phil...they are after Lance Armstrong again, and this time it's our own people, not the French---woe is us, what shall we ever do?

Lance Armstrong (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/more/01/18/lance.armstrong/index.html?hpt=C2)

Gsquared
01-19-2011, 11:43 AM
I think they should overlook his doping since he rode the last couple of years with only one testicle. Kinda evens things out.

Cam
01-19-2011, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I think they should overlook his doping since he rode the last couple of years with only one testicle. Kinda evens things out.

good point....plus, having only one nut could've caused some balance issues as well on his bike making it tougher for him....unless they somehow corrected the imbalance on the frame of his bike.....i don't know much about bicycle racing....

Gsquared
01-19-2011, 12:15 PM
Well, I think in that case you just hang one of those bullet sinkers (fishing weight) on your underware on the side without.

PPHSfan
01-19-2011, 12:23 PM
I have a question. Does anyone really care? I mean it's a bicycle race for crying out loud. :p

bwdlionfan
01-19-2011, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Well, I think in that case you just hang one of those bullet sinkers (fishing weight) on your underware on the side without.

:clap: :D :D

bobcat1
01-19-2011, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I have a question. Does anyone really care? I mean it's a bicycle race for crying out loud. :p :clap: :clap: :clap:

Phil C
01-19-2011, 03:21 PM
I think Lance is doing the right thing as is his former manager. Such allocations that have non confirmed sources don't need to be answered. One thing that is documented is that he has been the most tested ahtlete ever and has always come clean.

I am disappointed in Sports Illustrated for coming up with something like this just to sell issues. I am going to cancel my subscription.