PDA

View Full Version : Wreckshop Crew Vs. Bellville?

LPSteppaKilla
11-19-2002, 10:39 PM
I was sitting here pondering the possiblities of the outcome for Friday's matchup between Liberty and Bellville when it hit me, what about the Wreckshop Crew?

Earlier this month a topic began entitled somthing to the effect of "Is Bo Havard the best Player No one Has Ever Heard of?"

Well let me ask you, who has heard of the Wreckshop Crew? This notorious duo if you will, has been noticed from the sidelines recently, noticed for not just laying hat and cleaning up the Bocomotive's dust, but for wrecking shop like none other.

Miguel and Cook of Wreckshop might be something else for Bellville to watch out for Friday. I'd hate to feel a sudden jolt and look up with one of these two stairing down on my limp body.

I'm scared now, scared of what'll happen if the wreckshop crew gets pumped up. It makes me nervous.

Dang, the Bocomotive... Wreckshop... that one Moss boy who is constantly "Sick About It"... poor Bellville...

-LPSteppaKilla
----------------------------------------
Bocomotive Fan Club Quote of the Moment
"Football isn't a contact sport, it's a collision sport. Dancing is a contact sport."
-- Duffy Daugherty

Brahma73
11-19-2002, 11:04 PM
LPSteppaKilla:

Well let me ask you, who has heard of the Wreckshop Crew? This notorious duo if you will, has been noticed from the sidelines recently, noticed for not just laying hat and cleaning up the Bocomotive's dust, but for wrecking shop like none other.

Miguel and Cook of Wreckshop might be something else for Bellville to watch out for Friday. I'd hate to feel a sudden jolt and look up with one of these two stairing down on my limp body.

I'm scared now, scared of what'll happen if the wreckshop crew gets pumped up. It makes me nervous.

Dang, the Bocomotive... Wreckshop... that one Moss boy who is constantly "Sick About It"... poor Bellville...

-LPSteppaKilla
----------------------------------------
Bocomotive Fan Club Quote of the Moment
"Football isn't a contact sport, it's a collision sport. Dancing is a contact sport."
-- Duffy DaughertyKilla, what the hell are you talking about? You're scared; Moss is sick; What????????? Bocomotive??????? What?????????

Somebody help me here...........

Bellville by 17. Roll on Jess B.!!!!!!

AggieJohn
11-21-2002, 10:17 PM
alright..blaine...if this is you with tommy brents then yalls cool factor just dropped significantly....idiots

LP-DB
11-21-2002, 10:20 PM
John what are you talking about?

# 80

AggieJohn
11-22-2002, 01:45 AM
you are part of lpsteppakilla???
aren't you blaine