01-18-2011, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
What's their football team gonna look like?:cool:

Like 2nd place. :cool:

skins4life
01-18-2011, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Like 2nd place. :cool:

Ya'll going to beat Wylie and Brownwood for 2nd this coming year???? :devil: :devil:

TheDOCTORdre
01-18-2011, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
Ya'll going to beat Wylie and Brownwood for 2nd this coming year???? :devil: :devil:

yeah and Big Spring will lock up first:devil:

skins4life
01-18-2011, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
yeah and Big Spring will lock up first:devil:

BWAHAAAA you're so funny DOCTOR!!!! :D :D :D
The only way Sweetwater gets 2nd, there are only 2 teams in the district and that includes Hermliegh.. :devil: :devil:

bobcat1
01-18-2011, 09:30 PM
Like 2nd place. :cool: Red I was just tring to get y'all a thread up here. I know how you really wanted it up here but didn't want to grandstand. :p

Sweetwater Red
01-18-2011, 09:40 PM

Sadly, Snyder is gonna roll everyone in our district most likely. That's okay though. I
can't wait to see what's left of our AW posters try to sugar coat next year's third place finish. :devil:

bobcat1
01-18-2011, 09:41 PM
Sadly, Snyder is gonna roll everyone in our district most likely. That's okay though. I
can't wait to see what's left of our AW posters try to sugar coat next year's third place finish. :devil: What about the Wood and Big Spring? Who get's last place this year?

skins4life
01-18-2011, 09:52 PM
What about the Wood and Big Spring? Who get's last place this year?

You pick it. :D Either one will be all right with me..:devil:

Sweetwater Red
01-18-2011, 09:54 PM
What about the Wood and Big Spring? Who get's last place this year?

Honestly? I could flip a coin to decide. But, I've already called this district like this and am
sticking to it.

1. Snyder
2. Sweetwater
3. Abilene Wylie
4. Big Spring
5. Brownwood

skins4life
01-18-2011, 10:11 PM
Honestly? I could flip a coin to decide. But, I've already called this district like this and am
sticking to it.

1. Snyder
2. Sweetwater
3. Abilene Wylie
4. Big Spring
5. Brownwood

You want me or dahop to bring you a Black and Gold shirt to wear for the Snyder/Sweetwater game???? :devil: :devil: :stirpot: :stirpot:

ccmom
01-18-2011, 10:12 PM
can't wait to see what's left of our AW posters try to sugar coat next year's third place finish. :devil: Hmmm....I'm not sure which Wylie posters you are talking about but I know one of them is surely not me. Oh, and just so you know I am totally up for a Sweetwater/Wylie Tshirt bet and won't lose a bit of sleep worrying about having to wear pink, I mean red to a Wylie game. Sweetwater will improve next season, but come on now. Don't get silly. :devil: :p

skins4life
01-18-2011, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Hmmm....I'm not sure which Wylie posters you are talking about but I know know it's not me. Oh, and just so you know I am totally up for a Sweetwater/Wylie Tshirt bet and won't lose a bit of sleep worrying about having to wear pink, I mean red to a Wylie game. Sweetwater will improve next season, but come on now. Don't get silly. :devil: :p

You're funny ccmom. ;)

Sweetwater Red
01-18-2011, 10:49 PM
Hmmm....I'm not sure which Wylie posters you are talking about but I know one of them is surely not me. Oh, and just so you know I am totally up for a Sweetwater/Wylie Tshirt bet and won't lose a bit of sleep worrying about having to wear pink, I mean red to a Wylie game. Sweetwater will improve next season, but come on now. Don't get silly. :devil: :p

Of course it isn't. Neither you or gp. Oh and you're on. T-shirt bet it is! :devil:

skins4life
01-18-2011, 10:53 PM
Of course it isn't. Neither you or gp. Oh and you're on. T-shirt bet it is! :devil:

You going to wear a Pinkle one or is it going to be all out purple??

ccmom
01-18-2011, 11:03 PM
You going to wear a Pinkle one or is it going to be all out purple?? Don't worry...I will design it for him and it won't blend into the crowd! :eek: I'm just sweet like that! :D

skins4life
01-18-2011, 11:08 PM
Don't worry...I will design it for him and it won't blend into the crowd! :eek: I'm just sweet like that! :D

I knew we could count on you.. :D You're such a sweet person that way!!!! ;)

ccmom
01-18-2011, 11:14 PM
I knew we could count on you.. :D You're such a sweet person that way!!!! ;) The sarcasm is dripping from your post. :D

skins4life
01-18-2011, 11:17 PM
The sarcasm is dripping from your post. :D

LOL!! And I didn't think you knew me so well!!!:D :D