PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport football.

Sweetwater Red
01-18-2011, 08:53 PM
What's the team gonna look like next year?

95mustang
01-18-2011, 11:52 PM
From what I seen when Brownwood played them. They should be pretty good next year.

Bullaholic
01-19-2011, 10:11 AM
Good team core returning next season, but several key positions will need to be filled in order to step up to last season's levels.

Minuses: Not many experienced, fast WR's who can run good patterns---yet. Need to fill big shoes at QB and DB.

Pluses: Good RB returning, 2 experienced LB's, and a lot of the "D" and "O" lines.

Every season there seems to be a lot of concern about replacing the big-play, prolific skill players on the Bull "O", and Coach Henson seems to be able to take some kids and put them in positions where they excel. Likewise, on the defense.

Like I say every season--the Bulls might not have any rings yet, but they will never, ever bore you trying to get their first one.

88bulls
01-19-2011, 10:26 AM
I believe Bridgeport will be as good next year as they were this year. Like Bullaholic stated we will have to replace several positions but we have people in place to take those positions. Bridgeport will have alot of tested and proven players that will give help make the transition of bring in those new players.