PDA

View Full Version : Men's Room Video Game?

Bullaholic
01-18-2011, 04:06 PM
O.k folks---leave it to the Japanese for the latest in electronic entertainment, but this one sorta confuses me. Obviously, this game cannot be controlled via touchscreen for obvious reasons, so do you really play it like the pic at the top shows?

Men's Urinal Video Game (http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/18/sega-toylet-become-a-video-whiz-at-the-urinal/?hpt=C2)

Ranger Mom
01-18-2011, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
O.k folks---leave it to the Japanese for the latest in electronic entertainment, but this one sorta confuses me. Obviously, this game cannot be controlled via touchscreen for obvious reasons, so do you really play it like the pic at the top shows?

Men's Urinal Video Game (http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/18/sega-toylet-become-a-video-whiz-at-the-urinal/?hpt=C2)

You obviously have to pick the game BEFORE you grab the goods....and then the "sensor" is in the toilet....or that is the way I read it anyway!!!

But...what do I know?? I had no clue there was deodorant things in urinals and they actually had a name....learned that here on the downlow!!:nerd: :nerd:

Old LB
01-18-2011, 04:28 PM
So this is like an electronic tire gauge? :D

Ernest T Bass
01-18-2011, 04:29 PM
I want one of these for my house!

ccmom
01-18-2011, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You obviously have to pick the game BEFORE you grab the goods....and then the "sensor" is in the toilet....or that is the way I read it anyway!!!

But...what do I know?? I had no clue there was deodorant things in urinals and they actually had a name....learned that here on the downlow!!:nerd: :nerd:

I didn't know that either til I read it here. Didn't they call them "urinal cakes" or something like that? :confused: Yuck! :ack!:

Gsquared
01-18-2011, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
You want a urinal for your house? Whats wrong with a regular catch all toilet? Dang, always tryin to be the fancy boy :doh:

Bullaholic
01-18-2011, 04:36 PM
Wouldn't you just love to be a company service tech and have to make a service call on one of these? :D

Ernest T Bass
01-18-2011, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
You want a urinal for your house? Whats wrong with a regular catch all toilet? Dang, always tryin to be the fancy boy :doh:

When you've got all that Permian Basin mineral rights cash sittin' around, you can afford to be fancy.

slpybear the bullfan
01-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass

All houses should have urinals.

Of course, I am a guy so the world is my urinal...

:D

bobcat1
01-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
I didn't know that either til I read it here. Didn't they call them "urinal cakes" or something like that? :confused: Yuck! :ack!: I call them targets.:D

ccmom
01-18-2011, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I call them targets.:D Well being the only female in this house, it's my experience that males are not especially skilled at hitting the toilet bowl, much less a little target!
:mad:

bobcat1
01-18-2011, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Well being the only female in this house, it's my experience that males are not especially skilled at hitting the toilet bowl, much less a little target!
:mad: :clap: :clap: :clap: I raised 4 boys. LOL It's a learned art.

PPHSfan
01-19-2011, 12:06 AM
The Nintendo Wii Wii.

SintonFan
01-19-2011, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
All houses should have urinals.

Of course, I am a guy so the world is my urinal...

:D

Originally posted by PPHSfan
The Nintendo Wii Wii.

LOL
:clap: :clap: :clap:

crzyjournalist03
01-19-2011, 09:44 AM
I bet it gets really irritating when you're getting close to breaking the high score, but then you run out of juice.

poisoned10
01-19-2011, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
The Nintendo Wii Wii.

:fnypost: