PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley's VB coach Grisham retires

TexDad
01-17-2011, 07:35 PM
http://www.sanmarcosrecord.com/sports/x530793004/HS-Volleyball-The-end-of-and-era-at-Wimberley

I hope this link works, I apologize if this has already been posted. Coach Grisham retires after 15 years of coaching VB in WImberley. With 6 state championships and 9 trips to the state tournament. Both my daughters played for him.

ccmom
01-18-2011, 10:19 AM
Those will be some big shoes to fill for someone, but Wimberley seems to grow volleyball players on trees so I'm sure they won't miss a beat with a new coach. :)

Good luck to Coach Grisham!:clap:

Ernest T Bass
01-18-2011, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Those will be some big shoes to fill for someone, but Wimberley seems to grow volleyball players on trees so I'm sure they won't miss a beat with a new coach. :)

Good luck to Coach Grisham!:clap:

Good luck to whoever gets this one. As I was told early in my career, you dont follow the man. You follow the man who follows the man.

K-MAC Chuck
01-18-2011, 11:05 AM
Congrats to Grisham and his LEGENDARY coaching career! he's one of the greats, be it as a coach or just as a person.

Early word, his daughter is up for the coaching gig.

cotulla
01-18-2011, 11:47 AM
Daughter not done with school yet. Head Coach at St. Michael's Academy while she continues school.

Real early word is JV coach...

K-MAC Chuck
01-18-2011, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by cotulla
Daughter not done with school yet. Head Coach at St. Michael's Academy while she continues school.

Real early word is JV coach...

Thanks for the update..