PDA

View Full Version : Simple solution to Airport Security, and Hijacked Airplanes

PPHSfan
01-16-2011, 10:51 PM
Make it against the law to wear clothing inside of airports or airplanes.

Problem solved.

Tx Challenge
01-17-2011, 12:10 AM
LOL.....DONT get me started on TSA....I spend too much time with them..Obviously I have that "lets jack with this guy look" Tx Challenge is not very well liked at LAX or Burbank.

garciap77
01-17-2011, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan

Problem solved.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

coach
01-17-2011, 03:26 AM

Problem solved.

i think i might rather get my plane hijacked than see some ppl without clothes

Ernest T Bass
01-17-2011, 03:54 AM

Problem solved.

Never worked at a prison, huh?

AP Panther Fan
01-18-2011, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by coach
i think i might rather get my plane hijacked than see some ppl without clothes

:fnypost:

This question would work well on the "Game less gay than mini-association" thread.

PPHSfan
01-18-2011, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Never worked at a prison, huh?

I can't imagine why I would want to. Is there a lot of money to be made? I tend to stay away from "working" for others as much as possible. But hey, if there's a good racket, sign me up.

Ernest T Bass
01-18-2011, 01:26 PM
I can't imagine why I would want to. Is there a lot of money to be made? I tend to stay away from "working" for others as much as possible. But hey, if there's a good racket, sign me up.

No, very little money to be made, and the civilians are sometimes as shady as the inmates. But it's not bad for working your way through college.
But, had you experienced this, you'd know that being naked does NOT prevent one from carrying and concealing weapons.

PPHSfan
01-18-2011, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
But, had you experienced this, you'd know that being naked does NOT prevent one from carrying and concealing weapons.

Maybe not. But a plane full of naked fat people is the last place you're gonna find a terrorist. :D

Ernest T Bass
01-18-2011, 01:33 PM
Maybe not. But a plane full of naked fat people is the last place you're gonna find a terrorist. :D

Typically, the last place you find one is also the first.

PPHSfan
01-18-2011, 01:40 PM
Well I for one would rather do away with airport security, than wait in line to get molested by a rent a cop with a GED.

Ernest T Bass
01-18-2011, 01:42 PM
Well I for one would rather do away with airport security, than wait in line to get molested by a rent a cop with a GED.

Agreed. Besides, once a terrorist actually gets inside an airport with his weapon of choice, isn't it already a little late? Rather trivial if he actually gets on the plane or not, I think.

HeavyD
01-18-2011, 06:57 PM
Israel does it right, but we'll never do it because we're to worried about hurting peoples' feelings.

garciap77
01-18-2011, 07:16 PM

Especially when he is making more money than some college graduates! LOL

It’s really very simple, have everyone go through the scanners before they broad the flight. Don’t want to go through scanners, find another means of transportation and stop holding up the lines.

Farmersfan
01-19-2011, 08:53 AM

Famous last words PPHSfan! You would also probably be the first to condemn the TSA for not protecting you if you did survive a terrorist attack. Americans are such spoiled A**es!! I say everyone goes through the scanners without exception and if you don't like it, have a nice drive!!!

PPHSfan
01-19-2011, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Famous last words PPHSfan! You would also probably be the first to condemn the TSA for not protecting you if you did survive a terrorist attack. Americans are such spoiled A**es!! I say everyone goes through the scanners without exception and if you don't like it, have a nice drive!!!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin

Think I will side with Ben on this one. I've been flying since the planes had smoking sections and you walked up the stairs to get on board.

PPHSfan
01-19-2011, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
You would also probably be the first to condemn the TSA for not protecting you if you did survive a terrorist attack. Americans are such spoiled A**es!!

And you can think twice about this part and take it back. Or we can get into it. Your choice. I will give you until I land at DFW tonight.

Farmersfan
01-19-2011, 10:45 AM
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin

Think I will side with Ben on this one. I've been flying since the planes had smoking sections and you walked up the stairs to get on board.

I don't understand what sort of liberty is given up if Americans are required to satisfy security measures to keep everyone safe. Which ones are you referring to?

Farmersfan
01-19-2011, 11:13 AM
And you can think twice about this part and take it back. Or we can get into it. Your choice. I will give you until I land at DFW tonight.

I used the word "you" to express a view about all Americans (including me). I don't know you personally so could not possibly make a comment about you. My comment was directed to the idea we have as Americans that our Government is supposed to keep us safe but not inconvience us in any way. I work in Government so I know the extent that people will go to when they feel their Government has let them down. I don't like the long lines at the check in at airports anymore than anybody else does but it is neccessary to keep it safe from people who would do us harm. Could things be done better? Of course. but it is what we have.