PDA

View Full Version : please pray....

trojandad
01-16-2011, 01:41 PM
i've spoken out here of a man, a businessman in cleveland, without whom i would have never been able to attend college and have half of the opportunities i have had in life.....he went into the hospital for a heart valve procedure and had to be reopened for fluid around his heart and since has developed pneumonia, can't regain consciousness and his kidneys have stopped functioning.....

i have no idea what God has in mind for him, i know we all have to leave this body eventually, i just wanted to be there for him in prayer as much as he was for years about a kid he owed nothing to....i sure hope you'd remember glen toler in your prayers, i give you his name because God knows him well.....thank you, friends....

zebrablue2
01-16-2011, 03:04 PM
Prayers for Glen said and sent!!!

lulu
01-16-2011, 04:16 PM
I will pray for Glen.

SintonFan
01-16-2011, 04:31 PM
Prayers from SA.

bobcat1
01-16-2011, 05:33 PM
Prayers sent for Glen.

Tired ole Bobcat
01-16-2011, 05:50 PM
Prayers said for Glen Toler.

lulu
01-17-2011, 12:19 AM
Any update?

Yoe_09
01-17-2011, 12:25 AM
Prayers sent

Old Dog
01-17-2011, 01:29 AM
Keeping him in my prayers

trojandad
01-17-2011, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by lulu
Any update?

status is the same as of today......if it's not worse, it's better, i'm gonna believe......thanks so much everyone......people all over the world are believing with us......

skins4life
01-17-2011, 09:29 PM
Prayers for Glen and his family.

LionFan72
01-17-2011, 09:53 PM
Prayers for Glen and TrojanDad, best wishes man.

Phil C
01-17-2011, 10:29 PM
Prayers from Sinton.

LH Panther Mom
01-18-2011, 10:10 PM
My prayers are with Glen, and with his family, both immediate & extended.

bowleghorses
01-19-2011, 09:46 AM
Prayers from Louisiana.

trojandad
01-20-2011, 11:35 AM
just an update, friends, glen's condition is the same, not worse, not better....this was not anticipated, it was supposed to be cut and home in 7 days....

at this point i'm as concerned for his wife as i am for him, they have been a couple since they first met at 15, went to college together and she is this piece of gold in the world and she's not handling the wait well, their daughter is trying so hard to get her to take longer sleep breaks but she's just not leaving his side, and since he's still in icu there is little furniture to rest....

glen started out a football coach before taking the reigns of his father's business so his heart is with 3a football, he financially supports lots of local teams throughout the year, including cleveland, coldspring, liberty, tarkington and dayton....i'm sure sorry to keep bugging you guys about this but if you'd keep these two, and their family, lifted up it'dmean a lot to a lot of communities......

Tejastrue
01-20-2011, 03:34 PM
Prayers from Wimberley.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g78/stowkshay/Hands/prayer4.jpg

trojandad
01-31-2011, 12:03 PM
friends, up until 3 days ago we were sure he was not gonna recover, but 3 days ago glen woke up and felt great....he was going to a rehab hospital but he feels so good he's coming home instead....

the last 3 days have been some of the greatest i've known....i understand that, sometimes, the answer to our prayers is "no".....but sometimes His mercy allows us to hear a "yes"....

i, very humbly, thank each of you that prayed for glen and barbara....there just aren't words......thank you.....

Phil C
01-31-2011, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
Prayers for Glen said and sent!!!

Me too.

dog40
01-31-2011, 12:07 PM
In our thoughts and prayers

Ranger Mom
01-31-2011, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by trojandad
friends, up until 3 days ago we were sure he was not gonna recover, but 3 days ago glen woke up and felt great....he was going to a rehab hospital but he feels so good he's coming home instead....

the last 3 days have been some of the greatest i've known....i understand that, sometimes, the answer to our prayers is "no".....but sometimes His mercy allows us to hear a "yes"....

i, very humbly, thank each of you that prayed for glen and barbara....there just aren't words......thank you.....

That is great news!! The power of prayer is awesome!!

Praise the Lord!!!

lulu
01-31-2011, 02:22 PM
This is just amazing. I will continue to pray for all involved.

I personally have experienced the power of prayer and Gods grace. My daughter lived through and has been declared cured of a disease that cure , much less without after effects is unheard of. But yet after just 3years she is cured with no problems of the disease, It is a very rare disease with very little research done for it due to its rarity. I credit all this to prayer.

Please keep the faith and your downlow family will keep praying. I wish I had had them when I was going through my trial.

God Bless You All

bobcat1
01-31-2011, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That is great news!! The power of prayer is awesome!!

Praise the Lord!!! Woohoo!

zebrablue2
01-31-2011, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by trojandad

great news indeed trojandad! the man upstairs has a plan. more prayers sent to them both, that the good man upstairs will continue to heal!!!

trojandad
02-01-2011, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
great news indeed trojandad! the man upstairs has a plan. more prayers sent to them both, that the good man upstairs will continue to heal!!!

amen, and amen, and amen.......

garciap77
02-01-2011, 07:34 AM
Amen

trojandad
02-01-2011, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by lulu
This is just amazing. I will continue to pray for all involved.

I personally have experienced the power of prayer and Gods grace. My daughter lived through and has been declared cured of a disease that cure , much less without after effects is unheard of. But yet after just 3years she is cured with no problems of the disease, It is a very rare disease with very little research done for it due to its rarity. I credit all this to prayer.

Please keep the faith and your downlow family will keep praying. I wish I had had them when I was going through my trial.

God Bless You All

i lost a daughter years ago right after birth, so hearing your experience just blesses me so much.....kiss her for all of us.....

K-MAC Chuck
02-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Added to the prayer list for sure..