PDA

View Full Version : Do ya'll ever wish.............

nobogey72
01-14-2011, 12:31 PM
that someone would come out with a women's perfume that smelled like biscuits & gravy, or a steak cooking on a grill? This is mainly a question for guys. (and I guess a few women)

ccmom
01-14-2011, 12:35 PM
Funny you mention that, because when I saw you the other day I would have sworn you were wearing "Nachos for Men" cologne....until you turned your head and I saw the cheese behind your ear. :ack!:

nobogey72
01-14-2011, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Funny you mention that, because when I saw you the other day I would have sworn you were wearing "Nachos for Men" cologne....until you turned your head and I saw the cheese behind your ear. :ack!:

yeah, I know. When I saw you I had just come from home where my wife had just chunked her hot dog at me. I thought I had gotten it all off. Man, all I wanted was just a bite.:rolleyes: After I saw you I went and bought her some Midol.:eek:

Ranger Mom
01-14-2011, 03:01 PM
LO!! Funny you should say that. My husband, myself and my granddaughter roasted marshmallows on my fire pit last night....the jacket I was wearing got SMOKEY!!!

I was in a hurry today and just grabbed that jacket....it reminds me of Ruidoso for some reason!!

Anyway....I went home at lunch and had it on and my husband said, "you smell like a BBQ pit....kinda turns me on!!"

I was thinking mountains and he was thinking food....typical man!!

nobogey72
01-14-2011, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LO!! Funny you should say that. My husband, myself and my granddaughter roasted marshmallows on my fire pit last night....the jacket I was wearing got SMOKEY!!!

I was in a hurry today and just grabbed that jacket....it reminds me of Ruidoso for some reason!!

Anyway....I went home at lunch and had it on and my husband said, "you smell like a BBQ pit....kinda turns me on!!"

I was thinking mountains and he was thinking food....typical man!!

That's what I'm talking bout:)

defense51
01-14-2011, 04:34 PM

I was thinking mountains and he was thinking food....typical man!! :D

Sweetwater Red
01-14-2011, 06:53 PM
I used to work with a woman that always wore cotton candy scented perfume. :ack!:

garciap77
01-14-2011, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by ccmom

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

bobcat1
01-14-2011, 07:55 PM

I was thinking mountains and he was thinking food....typical man!! Was he trying to put you to sleep again?:D

Ranger Mom
01-14-2011, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Was he trying to put you to sleep again?:D

No....he knew I had to go back to work....and an hour isn't nearly enough time anyway!!

On that note....good night, sleep tight...I know I will!!:p :p ;)

garciap77
01-14-2011, 11:49 PM
No....he knew I had to go back to work....and an hour isn't nearly enough time anyway!!

On that note....good night, sleep tight...I know I will!!:p :p ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: