PDA

View Full Version : Jets vs Patriots

Bullaholic
01-12-2011, 11:46 AM
This brings back memories of the George Allen Redskins vs Tom Landy Cowboys days:

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/260350-cromartie-ups-ante-in-personal-attack-game?xid=cnnbin&hpt=Sbin

tigerfan99
01-12-2011, 12:39 PM
jets are too much talk pats are going to pound them

PPHSfan
01-12-2011, 12:47 PM
13-10 Jets

TheDOCTORdre
01-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Looks like Rex has got the team into the foot fetish craze, another Jet with a foot in their mouth

PPHSfan
01-16-2011, 05:51 PM

87 TIGER
01-16-2011, 06:27 PM
J E T S jets,jets, jets

Sweetwater Red
01-16-2011, 07:03 PM
I'm just glad this game is competitve. Looks like the Jet's came to play.

And as I type this another OSU product that can't spell CAT scores a TD.

DDBooger
01-16-2011, 07:05 PM
That was an awesome catch.

bobcat4life
01-16-2011, 07:50 PM
Rex Ryan looked like he had happy feet when he was runnning

orange machine
01-16-2011, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
Rex Ryan looked like he had happy feet when he was runnning

My daughter loves Happy Feet and I must say he would be a perfect penguine.

Bullaholic
01-17-2011, 10:09 AM
Can't take a thing away from the Jets. They showed up and backed up their trash talk. I wish they and their coach were a little more classy, but no denying they can play the game.

The Pats played like they had already won the SB. Brady reminded me of a mannequin Sunday. No fire, no guts.

Third
01-17-2011, 11:59 AM
I always hear talk of how great a coach Belicheck is but why no backlash from that dumb fake punt call? Come on, late in the first half on your end of the field? Bad decision.

Txbroadcaster
01-17-2011, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Third
I always hear talk of how great a coach Belicheck is but why no backlash from that dumb fake punt call? Come on, late in the first half on your end of the field? Bad decision.

well..if Chung does not drop it I think they get the 1st down, it was blocked pretty good

Bullaholic
01-17-2011, 12:06 PM

I'm no Belichick apologist, but when you're losing, your offense has not moved the ball that well, and there are several possibilities of ending up with the ball in your end, anyhow--I can see the call. And like all these 4th down calls--we would be clapping if they made it and calling Belichick an "aggresive genius".

Third
01-17-2011, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
well..if Chung does not drop it I think they get the 1st down, it was blocked pretty good

He dropped it because #33 broke through and was in the backfield. He was going to his right on the play, right were #33 was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rY6o7XZNY0

bobcat1
01-17-2011, 12:08 PM
He dropped it because #33 broke through and was in the backfield. He was going to his right on the play, right were #33 was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rY6o7XZNY0 I agree. 33 played a heck of a game yesterday.

Third
01-17-2011, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I'm no Belichick apologist, but when you're losing, your offense has not moved the ball that well, and there are several possibilities of ending up with the ball in your end, anyhow--I can see the call. And like all these 4th down calls--we would be clapping if they made it and calling Belichick an "aggresive genius".

I understand but there was 1:14 left in the half and it was only 7-3 AND they were getting the ball first in the second half. Just not a time for that, it reeks of panic. Which is what would be said if any other coach in the league makes that call.

Txbroadcaster
01-17-2011, 12:13 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rY6o7XZNY0

disagree..he dropped the ball before 33 broke thru..the play was not blocked right or left, Chung reads the blocks, if he catches the snap he is a step inside 33( who did play great).

Bullaholic
01-17-2011, 12:17 PM
I understand but there was 1:14 left in the half and it was only 7-3 AND they were getting the ball first in the second half. Just not a time for that, it reeks of panic. Which is what would be said if any other coach in the league makes that call.

I'm not passionate about the call either way, but several coaches have told me that the odds actually favor going for it on 4th down.

Third
01-17-2011, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I'm not passionate about the call either way, but several coaches have told me that the odds actually favor going for it on 4th down.

Normally I do too but like I said, the situation didn't really call for it and it ended up hurting them pretty bad.

bobcat1
01-17-2011, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
disagree..he dropped the ball before 33 broke thru..the play was not blocked right or left, Chung reads the blocks, if he catches the snap he is a step inside 33( who did play great). Yes he did but 33 would have made the play due to is leverage. He could go either way because he was being blocked in the back. There also could have been a pitch out to the punter.