PDA

View Full Version : Ask PPHSfan...

Bullaholic
01-12-2011, 10:48 AM
As long as I have been on the board I have always wanted to put up this thread--"Ask PPHSfan" in order to give the Master of Mayhem an opportunity to answer all of our burning questions---and since he has been favoring us a little more regularly lately--I thought it a good time--so here goes, BUT---a word of caution---PPHSfan has been known to be most irreverant and salty in his responses, but always extremely humorous and witty, so don't ask unless you are ready for a PPHSfan-style answer...

PPHSfan: Why can't G2 be seen with you anymore?

Gsquared
01-12-2011, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
As long as I have been on the board I have always wanted to put up this thread--"Ask PPHSfan" in order to give the Master of Mayhem an opportunity to answer all of our burning questions---and since he has been favoring us a little more regularly lately--I thought it a good time--so here goes, BUT---a word of caution---PPHSfan has been known to be most irreverant and salty in his responses, but always extremely humorous and witty, so don't ask unless you are ready for a PPHSfan-style answer...

Oh dear god, I hope he doesnt answer this question.

crzyjournalist03
01-12-2011, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared

care to offer a pre-emptive explanation? :D

waterboy
01-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Lucy, I think you got some 'splaining to do! (In my best Ricky Ricardo voice):D

CenTexSports
01-12-2011, 11:27 AM
Dear PPHSfan,

Why do East Texas kids run faster than kids from other parts of the state?

bobcat1
01-12-2011, 11:28 AM
:1popcorn:

Bullaholic
01-12-2011, 11:42 AM
The "king" is apparently handing affairs of state in other parts of the realm....:D

PPHSfan
01-12-2011, 12:36 PM

I'm sure you will understand that I can't go into too much detail, but it is basically the same reason that Bruce Wayne is not allowed to be seen with Batman.

PPHSfan
01-12-2011, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Dear PPHSfan,

Why do East Texas kids run faster than kids from other parts of the state?

This question is as old as the hills. However it is not as old as most tenth graders from East Texas highschools.

LoboesWT
01-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
This question is as old as the hills. However it is not as old as most tenth graders from East Texas highschools.

BURN:D

Gsquared
01-12-2011, 01:14 PM
I'm sure you will understand that I can't go into too much detail, but it is basically the same reason that Bruce Wayne is not allowed to be seen with Batman.
But it is not the same reason that Robin isnt allowed to be within 100 yards of a playground.

bobcat1
01-12-2011, 01:16 PM
But it is not the same reason that Robin isnt allowed to be within 100 yards of a playground. That would have to be a West Texas playground then. Am I right?:D

Bullaholic
01-12-2011, 01:43 PM
PPHSfan: Why are McRibs sold only occasionally?

garciap77
01-12-2011, 01:45 PM
Dear PPHSfan,

Why do West Texas kids run faster than kids from East Texas?

Gsquared
01-12-2011, 01:47 PM
PPHSfan: Why are McRibs sold only occasionally?
PPHS, ill answer this one. Bullaholic, you will notice that McRibs are sold only when abortion rules are changed from time to time. Hence, "abortion on a bun"

bobcat1
01-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Hey PPHSfan,

How did Brownwood get beat this year?

garciap77
01-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Dear PPHSfan a.k.a Gsquared,

Why do West Texas kids run faster than kids from East Texas?:D

Gsquared
01-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

:eek:

garciap77
01-12-2011, 01:55 PM
:eek:
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/trippy.gif (http://www.sherv.net/banana-emoticon-72.html)http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/trippy.gif (http://www.sherv.net/banana-emoticon-72.html)http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/trippy.gif (http://www.sherv.net/banana-emoticon-72.html)

rykerx144
01-12-2011, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Hey PPHSfan,

that could be answered with the same question as the east texas speed

Bullaholic
01-12-2011, 02:00 PM

I can tell you, garcia, that the "king" and his sidekick, G2, do indeed have different first and last names....

bobcat1
01-12-2011, 02:02 PM
I can tell you, garcia, that the "king" and his sidekick, G2, do indeed have different first and last names.... Yes I have seen them both at Georges before.

SHSBulldog00
01-12-2011, 02:03 PM
Hey PPHSfan,

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1268/aanclionpaw.jpg (http://img443.imageshack.us/i/aanclionpaw.jpg/)

garciap77
01-12-2011, 02:04 PM
I can tell you, garcia, that the "king" and his sidekick, G2, do indeed have different first and last names....

Dear Bullaholic,

Gsquared
01-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Yes I have seen them both at Georges before.
Im glad you said that. Some people have accused PPHS being me in drag.

bobcat1
01-12-2011, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by SHSBulldog00
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1268/aanclionpaw.jpg (http://img443.imageshack.us/i/aanclionpaw.jpg/) More Facepalm

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss90/LakeWorthTournys/archie.gif http://thethirdestate.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/picard-facepalm2.jpg

bobcat1
01-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Im glad you said that. Some people have accused PPHS being me in drag. You know there is a resemblance but you were both there. You on your faithful steed wearing your thong and he in well what ever you want to call that outfit.

Bullaholic
01-12-2011, 02:13 PM
And I snapped this pic of them at Padre during the Christmas holidays:

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/g2pphsfan.jpg

LIONS#1
01-12-2011, 02:23 PM
Hey PPHSfan,

Brownwood Beat Brownwood !!! with the help of Zebra's
Didn't you get the Memo?:D

bobcat1
01-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by LIONS#1
Brownwood Beat Brownwood !!! with the help of Zebra's
Didn't you get the Memo?:D http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss90/LakeWorthTournys/archie.gif

Bullaholic
01-12-2011, 02:29 PM
Dear Bullaholic,

Because of the INS? :D

(In jest only--Please don't send me angry PM's--I am NOT anti-Hispanic/Mexican.)

BaseballUmp
01-12-2011, 02:42 PM

(In jest only--Please don't send me angry PM's--I am NOT anti-Hispanic/Mexican.)

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac260/BinaryRock/Public/thats_racist.gif

PPHSfan
01-12-2011, 02:52 PM
Hey PPHSfan,

I'm busy at work today folks, but I will get to these as fast as I can.

Brownwood got beat because the other team scored more points.

PPHSfan
01-12-2011, 02:54 PM

The key word here is "kids".

PPHSfan
01-12-2011, 02:57 PM
You know there is a resemblance but you were both there. You on your faithful steed wearing your thong and he in well what ever you want to call that outfit.

Does anyone else have a question :hand: Not about the Tunic?

bobcat1
01-12-2011, 03:03 PM
The key word here is "kids". :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
01-12-2011, 03:07 PM
Yes I have seen them both at Georges before.

PPHSFan is the one who actually introduced me to G2 way before G2 was a member on the dlow. I knew him from another board.

PPHSfan
01-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
PPHSFan is the one who actually introduced me to G2 way before G2 was a member on the dlow. I knew him from another board.

Wasn't that the State Game between Gainesville and Burnet?

TheDOCTORdre
01-12-2011, 03:33 PM

If I wan't to busy toweling off my back I would be offended:D

bobcat1
01-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
If I wan't to busy toweling off my back I would be offended:D :spitlol:

Bullaholic
01-12-2011, 03:45 PM
PPHSfan: What is your favorite Texas town?

Txbroadcaster
01-12-2011, 03:52 PM

which ever one G2 is wearing a dress in

Gsquared
01-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Ill answer this one for him as well. Bullaholic, his favorite town is Winnie.

Bullaholic
01-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Ill answer this one for him as well. Bullaholic, his favorite town is Winnie.

Not Laredo? :D

crzyjournalist03
01-12-2011, 03:57 PM

So if PPHSfan asks a question on the ask PPHSfan thread, who's going to answer his questions? :nerd:

PPHSfan
01-12-2011, 04:04 PM

I like so many. I guess the one I enjoy most as far as entertainment and food would be Fort Worth. Austin for the music. San Antonio for hotels. And Burleson for the Mexican food.

LoboesWT
01-12-2011, 04:11 PM
PPHSfan: When will Region I win another 3A football state Championship?

Gsquared
01-12-2011, 04:14 PM
PPHS, have you ever wanted to live in DQ Country?

PPHSfan
01-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by LoboesWT
PPHSfan: When will Region I win another 3A football state Championship?

I have fed this question into my computers and found three possible answers.

1: When the population of Muleshoe reaches 3A enrollment.

2: When the lines are redrawn and Celina is put in region 1.

3: When the regions all move clockwise, and 1 becomes the old 2.

PPHSfan
01-12-2011, 04:28 PM
PPHS, have you ever wanted to live in DQ Country?

I tried it once, but I could never get used to the faster pace.

ccmom
01-12-2011, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by LoboesWT
PPHSfan: When will Region I win another 3A football state Championship? Come on now...it hasnt been THAT long!! :p

LoboesWT
01-12-2011, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Come on now...it hasnt been THAT long!! :p

True, but on the downlow it is treated like it was only a myth or a ghost story that peope tell at campfires.

PPHSfan
01-12-2011, 04:37 PM
Ok Gang. I'm flying up to Amarillo. Will check in and answer more tonight when I get back to the hotel. Gonna eat at the Big Texan tomorrow. :D

waterboy
01-12-2011, 04:45 PM
PPHSfan: What do you do for a living?

PPHSfan
01-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
PPHSfan: What do you do for a living?

I employ 244 male nurses that are contracted to retirement homes all over the country. They exploit old ladies by having them sew genuine quilts that are then shipped to me on a weekly basis. I in turn, export these fine textiles to China for around nine hundred bucks a pop. On a good week we sell around three thousand. I also own a bowling alley and a liquor store in South Bend Indiana.

BaseballUmp
01-13-2011, 12:02 AM
I employ 244 male nurses that are contracted to retirement homes all over the country. They exploit old ladies by having them sew genuine quilts that are then shipped to me on a weekly basis. I in turn, export these fine textiles to China for around nine hundred bucks a pop. On a good week we sell around three thousand. I also own a bowling alley and a liquor store in South Bend Indiana.

Just livin the dream

SintonFan
01-13-2011, 12:29 AM
PPHSfan?

Is the number 42 really the meaning of life?:confused:

PPHSfan
01-13-2011, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
PPHSfan?

Is the number 42 really the meaning of life?:confused:

No. The number forty two is the Answer to most of life's questions. The Meaning of life is love what you do, and to not hate anything, except lines and traffic.

Ranger Mom
01-13-2011, 09:59 AM

Yep!! December 2003

Bullaholic
01-13-2011, 10:19 AM
PPHSfan: Do you allow women to touch the remote control?

jason
01-13-2011, 10:21 AM
pphsfan...

why don't you like me ?

CenTexSports
01-13-2011, 10:27 AM
I heard he eats computer geeks for breakfast.

bobcat1
01-13-2011, 10:42 AM
PPHSfan, what did you think of Obama's speech yesterday?

PPHSfan
01-13-2011, 11:19 AM
PPHSfan: Do you allow women to touch the remote control?

Of course. I tell my woman what channel and how loud. She does the rest.

PPHSfan
01-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by jason
pphsfan...

why don't you like me ?

I like you just fine Jason. It's your insecurity that bugs me.

PPHSfan
01-13-2011, 11:22 AM
PPHSfan, what did you think of Obama's speech yesterday?

I was not aware that he made a speech yesterday.

PPHSfan
01-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Yep!! December 2003

Wow. That was before some of the kids on here got their first pimple.

Bullaholic
01-13-2011, 11:39 AM
PPHSfan: Does the light really go off in the frig when you shut the door?

PPHSfan
01-13-2011, 01:31 PM
PPHSfan: Does the light really go off in the frig when you shut the door?

Well, there's a story behind that. GSquared and myself were watching Mythbusters one night and he asked the same question. After a few Shiner Bocks we decided to do some testing. We got a gunny sack and went down to the Rainbow Lounge in Ft. Worth and hid behind a parked car. Sure enough, after just a few short hours, a midget came walking by. I held the bag open and GG pushed him inside. We took our captive back to my house and threw him inside of the fridge. G asked him if the light went out whenever we closed the door, but it turns out that our prisoner only spoke French so we didn't find out. Later the next morning, after I downloaded Rosetta Stone and learned French, I asked the midget about the light. He said that I does indeed go out when the door is closed. However, he also told me about some of the things that GSquared did with him the night before, and when I asked G about it he told me that all midgets are " big fat liars". So I'm thinking that he could have lied about the light too. I will do some more research, and get back to you.

Gsquared
01-13-2011, 01:40 PM
Well, there's a story behind that. GSquared and myself were watching Mythbusters one night and he asked the same question. After a few Shiner Bocks we decided to do some testing. We got a gunny sack and went down to the Rainbow Lounge in Ft. Worth and hid behind a parked car. Sure enough, after just a few short hours, a midget came walking by. I held the bag open and GG pushed him inside. We took our captive back to my house and threw him inside of the fridge. G asked him if the light went out whenever we closed the door, but it turns out that our prisoner only spoke French so we didn't find out. Later the next morning, after I downloaded Rosetta Stone and learned French, I asked the midget about the light. He said that I does indeed go out when the door is closed. However, he also told me about some of the things that GSquared did with him the night before, and when I asked G about it he told me that all midgets are " big fat liars". So I'm thinking that he could have lied about the light too. I will do some more research, and get back to you.
Was that the bowlegged midget we caught or the one that kept using the litter box to go to the bathroom?

PPHSfan
01-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Was that the bowlegged midget we caught or the one that kept using the litter box to go to the bathroom?

The litter-box midget. Remember how you taught him to do that trick with the peanut butter?

Gsquared
01-13-2011, 01:57 PM
The litter-box midget. Remember how you taught him to do that trick with the peanut butter?
Yep but I could never figure out how to do the trick without the dog biting you on the nose when your down there lickin the peanut butter off. I misunderstood you suggestion.

Gsquared
01-13-2011, 01:59 PM
I have one.
PPHS, do you still write in morse code?

PPHSfan
01-13-2011, 02:18 PM
I have one.
PPHS, do you still write in morse code?

Di-dah Di-dah-dit Dit, Dah-di-dah-dah Dah-dah-dah Di-di-dah, Di-di-dah-dit Di-dah-dit Di-dit Dah-dah-dit Dah-dah-dit Di-dit Dah-dit, Dah-di-dah Di-dit Dah-di-dit Dah-di-dit Di-dit Dah-dit Dah-dah-dit, Dah-dah Dit Di-di-dah-dah-di-dit, Di-dah Di-di-dah-dit Dah Dit Di-dah-dit, Dah Di-di-di-dit Dit, Dah Di-dah-dit Dah-dah-dah Di-di-dah Dah-di-di-dit Di-dah-di-dit Dit, Di-dit Dah, Dah-di-dah-dit Di-dah Di-di-dah Di-di-dit Dit Dah-di-dit Di-di-dah-dah-di-dit, Dah-dah-dah Di-di-dah-dit, Dah-di-dah-dit Dah-dah-dah Di-di-dah Di-dah-dit Di-di-dit Dit, Di-dit, Di-dah Dah-dah Di-dah-di-dah-di-dah ,

crzyjournalist03
01-13-2011, 02:48 PM
PPHSfan, whatever happend to Sans Couth?

PPHSfan
01-13-2011, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
PPHSfan, whatever happend to Sans Couth?

Many of you may not know this, but Sans Couth invented the technology that allows all of the different wireless phone companies to send text messages "across company lines". In other words, before Sans invented the technology you could only send and receive texts from people with the same provider. Att users could not text Sprint customers and so on. It is my understanding that he bought an island off the Southern coast of Florida, and spends most of his time fishing off the back of a fifty two foot Hatteras.

Bullaholic
01-13-2011, 03:08 PM
PPHSfan: Will the Big 10 remain in Division 1, or will they form a new conference in Division II and include USC?

PPHSfan
01-13-2011, 03:14 PM
PPHSfan: Will the Big 10 remain in Division 1, or will they form a new conference in Division II and include USC?

I'm not sure, however I've heard a rumor that Jerry Jones is wanting to buy Notre Dame and then join the PAC 10.

Bullaholic
01-13-2011, 03:19 PM
PPHSfan: Is it necessary to have a mascot which is a member of the canine or feline family to be successful in 3A athletics in Texas?

PPHSfan
01-13-2011, 03:22 PM
PPHSfan: Is it necessary to have a mascot which is a member of the canine or feline family to be successful in 3A athletics in Texas?

Do you know what a Buckeye is?

Bullaholic
01-13-2011, 03:24 PM
Do you know what a Buckeye is?

Sure--see em' shining in my headlights during hunting season all the time...:D

SHSBulldog00
01-13-2011, 03:47 PM
Why are school's that are allowed to recruit their student's allowed to compete against school's that do not?

Why not separate rankings?

LoboesWT
01-13-2011, 04:43 PM
PPHSfan: When will the NCAA get it right with College Football?

Bullaholic
01-13-2011, 04:47 PM
PPHSfan: How do you make Celina orange?

garciap77
01-13-2011, 05:30 PM
Dear PPHSfan,

Can you answer Blue42's question!:D

Originally posted by Blue42
First: paper
Second: cotton
Third: leather
Fourth: linen
Fifth: wood
Sixth: iron
Seventh: copper
Eighth: bronze
Ninth: pottery
Tenth: tin or aluminium
Eleventh: steel
Twelfth: silk
Thirteenth: lace
Fourteenth: ivory
Fifteenth: crystal
Twentieth: china
Twenty-fifth: silver
Thirtieth: pearls

So if Thirtieth is pearls and First is paper what did you give her ?

;)

PPHSfan
04-26-2011, 01:46 PM
Dear PPHSfan,

Can you answer Blue42's question!:D

;)

Uh. No.

PPHSfan
04-26-2011, 01:47 PM
PPHSfan: How do you make Celina orange?

You take Pilot Point orange and thin it with pink.

Ranger Mom
04-26-2011, 02:15 PM
Are apples orange in Celina??

If so, can you then compare apples to oranges???

Bullaholic
04-26-2011, 02:15 PM
PPHSFan--Have you ever seen a pic of Mardi Gras in College Station?

No? Well, here ya go....

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/aggiemardigras.jpg

Gsquared
04-26-2011, 02:30 PM
PPHSFan--Have you ever seen a pic of Mardi Gras in College Station?

No? Well, here ya go....

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/aggiemardigras.jpg
LMAO, classic!

sinton66
04-26-2011, 03:22 PM
PPHSfan, what's the record for midget tossing and who set it?

PPHSfan
04-26-2011, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
PPHSfan, what's the record for midget tossing and who set it?

Well T there are several records, including velocity, distance, accuracy, and of course style points. GSquared and myself have won the annual Cowtown Midget Roundup for seven years running, but we have failed to place very high in the other events.

Bullaholic
04-26-2011, 03:33 PM
Why do we call it a hot water heater?

PPHSfan
04-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Why do we call it a hot water heater?

"we" don't call it that. Y'all do. :D

Gsquared
04-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Well T there are several records, including velocity, distance, accuracy, and of course style points. GSquared and myself have won the annual Cowtown Midget Roundup for seven years running, but we have failed to place very high in the other events.
We will get better in the other events. Ive really been working on urine distance lately so im sure that will pay dividends.

garciap77
04-26-2011, 04:25 PM
Were you invited to the Royal Wedding?

Bullaholic
04-26-2011, 04:42 PM
Were you invited to the Royal Wedding?

It was between PPHSFan and the Dos Equis guy, and PPHSFan was invited, but declined because of a more prestigious social engagement at Caligula's....:D

SintonFan
04-26-2011, 08:16 PM
PPHSFan: Who would best play Reacher in a movie?:thinking:

garciap77
04-26-2011, 10:12 PM
It was between PPHSFan and the Dos Equis guy, and PPHSFan was invited, but declined because of a more prestigious social engagement at Caligula's....:D

:D

garciap77
04-26-2011, 10:13 PM
PPHSFan: Are you related to G2?

SintonFan
04-26-2011, 10:30 PM

Rhetorical midget question?:thinking:

PPHSfan
04-26-2011, 10:33 PM
PPHSFan: Who would best play Reacher in a movie?:thinking:

Nobody alive can play Reacher. Reacher is larger than life. I hope it never happens.

Tx Challenge
04-26-2011, 10:39 PM
PPHSfan, Being stranded in SoCa, I was wondering how the infamous In and Out burgers got it's name

SintonFan
04-26-2011, 11:43 PM
Nobody alive can play Reacher. Reacher is larger than life. I hope it never happens.

So are you saying someone from 24?:thinking:

PPHSfan
04-27-2011, 02:04 AM

No, but he is related to me.

PPHSfan
04-27-2011, 02:09 AM
So are you saying someone from 24?:thinking:

No. I'm saying nobody can "play" reacher. There are maybe a couple of actors that could "pretend", but that's about as far as it could go.

I seriously will be disappointed if they try to make any movies about the series. It would destroy the character. Reacher is the greatest hero to come around in the past fifty years.

When Chuck Norris goes to bed he checks the closet for Jack Reacher.

PPHSfan
04-27-2011, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Tx Challenge
PPHSfan, Being stranded in SoCa, I was wondering how the infamous In and Out burgers got it's name

There are several stories and legends, but you were smart enough to ask a higher authority so I'm obliged to answer.

Originally, the In & Out burger was named "The Goose", and was available only at Fast Freddies Food & Flatulence in East L.A. Fast Freddie sold thousands of them at his humble cafe', mainly to patrons that wanted to cleanse their colon, but also to hippies that would order them by the sack-full.

Later, Freddie was shot dead in an argument over condiments by a waitress named Lucy, who later married a dot com millionaire named Earl. Earl and Lucy took Fast Freddie's recipe, renamed the Burger and the Cafe' and the rest is history.

PPHSfan
04-27-2011, 02:39 AM
We will get better in the other events. Ive really been working on urine distance lately so im sure that will pay dividends.

Have you tried the reverse Tasmanian with a backside Mississippi stranglehold maneuver that I showed you?

Gsquared
04-27-2011, 09:11 AM
Have you tried the reverse Tasmanian with a backside Mississippi stranglehold maneuver that I showed you?
Ohh crap, I though you said something elese, something to do with Cowgirl

PPHSfan
04-27-2011, 09:13 AM
Ohh crap, I though you said something elese, something to do with Cowgirl

No! You were supposed to save that move for the hippo.

Gsquared
04-27-2011, 09:14 AM
No! You were supposed to save that move for the hippo.
Cant, im out of Herseys Syrup