PDA

View Full Version : What bowl season has taught me...

Ernest T Bass
01-10-2011, 01:27 AM
The importance of color commentators and play-by-play guys. Ive seen some gawd awful games this year that were kept interesting by the commentators. Also saw a few that weren't bad, but had horrible guys in the booth(especially that one woman who works for ESPN), and so the game was extremely boring. Not something Ive ever noticed before.

bobcat4life
01-10-2011, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
The importance of color commentators and play-by-play guys. Ive seen some gawd awful games this year that were kept interesting by the commentators. Also saw a few that weren't bad, but had horrible guys in the booth(especially that one woman who works for ESPN), and so the game was extremely boring. Not something Ive ever noticed before. I began to notice as the season went on, mostly with the 11 a.m. games every Saturday on ESPN2, and it got worse than ever during the bowl games

rykerx144
01-10-2011, 09:20 AM
The importance of color commentators and play-by-play guys. Ive seen some gawd awful games this year that were kept interesting by the commentators. Also saw a few that weren't bad, but had horrible guys in the booth(especially that one woman who works for ESPN), and so the game was extremely boring. Not something Ive ever noticed before.

was it just because it was a woman or did she just stink

PPHSfan
01-10-2011, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by rykerx144
was it just because it was a woman or did she just stink

Do you think ETB has smellevision?

Ernest T Bass
01-10-2011, 10:17 AM
No, she's just horrible. Almost as bad as Ric Renner.

rykerx144
01-10-2011, 10:33 AM
just curious, You know how the women can be when they are put in positions where they dont belong.

PPHSfan
01-10-2011, 10:56 AM
just curious, You know how the women can be when they are put in positions where they dont belong.

I've never found a position that I didn't like to see a good looking woman.

LoboesWT
01-10-2011, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan

Yeah, that's what I am talking about!:D

pancho villa
01-10-2011, 11:05 AM

Thats right women should be naked in the house, not commentating a football game they know nothing about.

rykerx144
01-10-2011, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
Thats right women should be naked in the house, not commentating a football game they know nothing about.

I agree they should be in the house but I think they should have approval from some type of commitee before they are allowed to be naked. There are just some I would rather not see naked.

There are just some positions in sports that women have no business being in, broadcast, coaching, message board moderating etc....

:D

PPHSfan
01-10-2011, 02:23 PM
I agree they should be in the house but I think they should have approval from some type of commitee before they are allowed to be naked. There are just some I would rather not see naked.

There are just some positions in sports that women have no business being in, broadcast, coaching, message board moderating etc....

LMAO. This is gonna be funny.

Bullaholic
01-10-2011, 03:03 PM
LMAO. This is gonna be funny.

.....or fatal...:D

skins4life
01-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Probably both. ;)

rykerx144
01-11-2011, 07:19 AM
or neither

Ranger Mom
01-11-2011, 02:40 PM

Thank God your opinion doesn't matter!! Why shouldn't a woman be able to moderate a message board? You didn't even specify what kind, just "message board" in general!

I can tell you for a fact that if one of the "men" who has been a mod in the past were still here...you would already be gone. As it is, you don't even have any warning points against you.

Ernest T Bass
01-11-2011, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I can tell you for a fact that if one of the "men" who has been a mod in the past were still here...you would already be gone. As it is, you don't even have any warning points against you.

Ooooh, ooooh, I know who! I know who!

Ranger Mom
01-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Ooooh, ooooh, I know who! I know who!

:thumbsup:

bobcat1
01-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Thank God your opinion doesn't matter!! Why shouldn't a woman be able to moderate a message board? You didn't even specify what kind, just "message board" in general!

I can tell you for a fact that if one of the "men" who has been a mod in the past were still here...you would already be gone. As it is, you don't even have any warning points against you. Wow. I've been too nice then.:D