PDA

View Full Version : All-South Texas Fooball Honorees

Blastoderm55
01-09-2011, 10:23 AM
http://www.caller.com/news/2011/jan/08/all-south-texas-football-teams/

bigwood33
01-09-2011, 10:46 AM
No Cuero kids? That is a surprise. Congratulations to the kid's who were honored.

Blastoderm55
01-09-2011, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by bigwood33
No Cuero kids? That is a surprise. Congratulations to the kid's who were honored.

Not in the coverage area of the paper.

Johnny Utah
01-09-2011, 11:05 AM
Blast, how good is Mathis going to be next year? Beeville hoops coach, well the former legend, is back as the head man again!

Blastoderm55
01-09-2011, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Blast, how good is Mathis going to be next year? Beeville hoops coach, well the former legend, is back as the head man again!

Is that where Coach Barrera left to? Shocked me to hear that Coach Moses had to assume head b-ball duties.

I think Mathis is in good shape. The loss of Butler hurts, but I think the losses on the o-line will be more significant. Mair and Washington are more than capable, in fact, Washington has the potential to be better than Butler and I see him moving from tailback to halfback. I think the defense returns an end, a linebackers, and couple in the secondary, so the pieces are in place. The returning starters are for the most part two-year letter men so their experience will be a valuable asset.