PDA

View Full Version : rex ryan

tigerfan99
01-08-2011, 11:56 PM
I know rex ryan took a lot of heat but really is was right just think if payton manning had some good head coaches i know tony dungy and jim caldwell are well respected men but i dont think they are really good head coaches. Your thoughts

TheDOCTORdre
01-09-2011, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by tigerfan99
I know rex ryan took a lot of heat but really is was right just think if payton manning had some good head coaches i know tony dungy and jim caldwell are well respected men but i dont think they are really good head coaches. Your thoughts

caldwell hasn't impressed me all to much but to say that Dungy isn't a good coach is ridiculous

Ernest T Bass
01-09-2011, 12:07 AM

Still trying to decipher this one. May be the longest run-on sentence in history of the Down Low.

poisoned10
01-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Still trying to decipher this one. May be the longest run-on sentence in history of the Down Low.

:iagree:

bobcat1
01-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Still trying to decipher this one. May be the longest run-on sentence in history of the Down Low. :D

spaniard
01-09-2011, 11:23 PM

:fnypost: bahahaha!

BullBoy
01-10-2011, 10:23 AM
Still trying to decipher this one. May be the longest run-on sentence in history of the Down Low. :fnypost:

Saggy Aggie
01-10-2011, 10:25 AM
I know rex ryan took a lot of heat but really is was right just think if payton manning had some good head coaches i know tony dungy and jim caldwell are well respected men but i dont think they are really good head coaches. Your thoughts what? :doh:

poisoned10
01-10-2011, 10:47 AM

http://www.qualitylogoproducts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/what-choo-talkin-bout-willis.jpg

R.I.P. Gary Coleman

LoboesWT
01-10-2011, 10:56 AM

First thoughts that comes to mind are:

1. Hooked on Phonics

2. No Child Left Behind educational programs

3. Sure sounds good to me

:D

Bullaholic
01-10-2011, 10:59 AM
I think Rex Ryan is a classless buffoon who would rather die than lose. Apples don't fall far from the tree.

PPHSfan
01-10-2011, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I think Rex Ryan is a classless buffoon who would rather die than lose. Apples don't fall far from the tree.

"now, let's go get a gawd damn snack":cool:

Ernest T Bass
01-10-2011, 11:05 AM
who would rather die than lose

Think that's what they pay him for. :confused:

Bullaholic
01-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Think that's what they pay him for. :confused:

That was sort of a back-handed compliment to Ryan. ETB. The unfortunate other part of that is RR will do anything to win along with dying in the process. He's right up there with Belichick---just not as smart.

Farmersfan
01-10-2011, 11:09 AM

I was laughing out of control at the thought that Rex Ryan was going to be made to look like a moron for his predictions for the second straight season! The last minute FG to win it broke my heart. I'm with you, Ryan is a buffoon .

Ernest T Bass
01-10-2011, 11:11 AM
That was sort of a back-handed compliment to Ryan. ETB. The unfortunate other part of that is RR will do anything to win along with dying in the process. He's right up there with Belichick---just not as smart.

Ahhh,ok. I know if I was making $1 mill+, winning would be all I cared about, too.
I like Rex. He's brought some personality to the Jets. With free agency and cookie cutter offenses, the NFL has become very stale, to me. Every team is identical. The Jets have a little personality and swagger now. True, it can be offensive, but it breaks up the monotony.

bobcat1
01-10-2011, 11:43 AM
I like waht his players said about backing up his talk and running through a wall for him. I personally like him and his teams swagger. Peyton bores me to tears and his brother is worse.

LoboesWT
01-10-2011, 12:36 PM
Ahhh,ok. I know if I was making $1 mill+, winning would be all I cared about, too.
I like Rex. He's brought some personality to the Jets. With free agency and cookie cutter offenses, the NFL has become very stale, to me. Every team is identical. The Jets have a little personality and swagger now. True, it can be offensive, but it breaks up the monotony.

Could you imagine what his coaching tree is going to be like, if he keeps winning? Each coach trying to one up each other during pre-game press conferences. It would definitely add sum spice to the NFL.

Third
01-10-2011, 01:47 PM

Count me among those not on the Belichick bandwagon. The man has never been a winner without Tom Brady.

He stunk it up in Cleveland for five years and then in his first year at NE went 5-11. Heck, NE even lost their first two games of the 01 season with Bledsoe at QB. The team has really been on an elite level since Brady took over at QB.

NFL records
Wins
* Fastest quarterback to reach 100 regular season wins as a starter (131 starts).
* Most consecutive wins, postseason: 10 (2001, 2003, 2004)
* Most consecutive wins in regular-season home games: 26 (2006-present)
* Only quarterback to start and win 3 Super Bowls before his 28th birthday

Bullaholic
01-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Third
Count me among those not on the Belichick bandwagon. The man has never been a winner without Tom Brady.

He stunk it up in Cleveland for five years and then in his first year at NE went 5-11. Heck, NE even lost their first two games of the 01 season with Bledsoe at QB. The team has really been on an elite level since Brady took over at QB.

NFL records
Wins
* Fastest quarterback to reach 100 regular season wins as a starter (131 starts).
* Most consecutive wins, postseason: 10 (2001, 2003, 2004)
* Most consecutive wins in regular-season home games: 26 (2006-present)
* Only quarterback to start and win 3 Super Bowls before his 28th birthday

IMO, Belichick does not score well on the "good guy" meter, but I think he is arguably the best coach in the NFL right now, and I think if you took a poll of fans, players, and/or coaches that it would reflect this opinion. He has continuously kept a Patriots team on top that has been ravaged by injury to both units (including Brady) and losses to trades, free agency, and retirement over the past several years.

Third
01-10-2011, 03:43 PM
IMO, Belichick does not score well on the "good guy" meter, but I think he is arguably the best coach in the NFL right now, and I think if you took a poll of fans, players, and/or coaches that it would reflect this opinion. He has continuously kept a Patriots team on top that has been ravaged by injury to both units (including Brady) and losses to trades, free agency, and retirement over the past several years.

I think he's a great defensive coach, that much is obvious but as a head coach I think he benefits a lot from Brady. The team has missed the playoffs three times in Belicheck's tenure, two of those years were without Brady.

slpybear the bullfan
01-11-2011, 12:33 AM

My thoughts? One child did INDEED get left behind.

SintonFan
01-11-2011, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by LoboesWT
Could you imagine what his coaching tree is going to be like, if he keeps winning? Each coach trying to one up each other during pre-game press conferences. It would definitely add sum spice to the NFL.

Hmmm....

WWMFL...:eek:

LoboesWT
01-11-2011, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Hmmm....

WWMFL...:eek:

Exactly, the costumes would start showing up and fake title matches each week. No holds bar cage match!:D