PDA

View Full Version : Gaylord Texan

Bullaholic
01-07-2011, 10:30 AM
The Gaylord Texan in Grapevine has to be one of the best "one-stop" attractions around. It's massive and really pretty, especially during the Holidays. Went with the family to see "Ice!" during Christmas.

Gaylord Texan (http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylord-texan/)

ccmom
01-07-2011, 11:07 AM
Going to meet a girlfriend there next weekend for 2 days and nights of massages, pampering, WINE, food and some fun at the Glass Cactus!! Woohoo!! :)

Ernest T Bass
01-07-2011, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Going to meet a girlfriend there next weekend for 2 days and nights of massages , pampering, WINE, food and some fun at the Glass Cactus!! Woohoo!! :)

:thinking: May have to make a trip to Grapevine next weekend...

ccmom
01-07-2011, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
:thinking: May have to make a trip to Grapevine next weekend... Haha...:p

Ernest T Bass
01-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Haha...:p

I'm only about 10 minutes from the Gaylord...

ccmom
01-07-2011, 12:26 PM
I'm only about 10 minutes from the Gaylord... Have you been to the Glass Cactus? I've been to the Gaylord but not to the Glass Cactus. I'm hoping we won't feel old in there. Of course, if we have enough refreshments we may not care. :D

Ernest T Bass
01-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Never been to the Gaylord at all.

Black_Magic
01-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Going to meet a girlfriend there next weekend for 2 days and nights of massages, pampering, WINE, food and some fun at the Glass Cactus!! Woohoo!! :) alpha female?

ccmom
01-07-2011, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
alpha female? Haha...no. I'm scared of her! :eek: :D

gomeangreen
01-07-2011, 02:52 PM
Have you been to the Glass Cactus? I've been to the Gaylord but not to the Glass Cactus. I'm hoping we won't feel old in there. Of course, if we have enough refreshments we may not care. :D

glass cactus is a great club if the hotel is full-it is very large and needs alot of people in it--

friday night should be a good night there--Le Freak is the band and they have a good local following

saturday night is a rolling stones tribute band so who knows

Maroon87
01-07-2011, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
The Gaylord Texan in Grapevine has to be one of the best "one-stop" attractions around. It's massive and really pretty, especially during the Holidays. Went with the family to see "Ice!" during Christmas.

Gaylord Texan (http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylord-texan/)

Stayed across the road from that place a year or so ago...definitely on my to-do list next time in DFW.

BaseballUmp
01-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Thats where A&M has been staying all week.

Ernest T Bass
01-07-2011, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Thats where A&M has been staying all week.

Joint could be rockin' if the game goes well tonight. If you see CCmom with a new A&M shirt, you'll know how she got it. ;)

ccmom
01-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Joint could be rockin' if the game goes well tonight. If you see CCmom with a new A&M shirt, you'll know how she got it. ;)

Haha...well since I am married to an Aggie, you might be right about that!! :thumbsup:

BaseballUmp
01-07-2011, 03:09 PM
Haha...well since I am married to an Aggie, you might be right about that!! :thumbsup:

That the joint could be "rockin" if the game goes well? :thinking:

Ernest T Bass
01-07-2011, 03:09 PM

But he doesn't have official Cotton Bowl game gear.

ccmom
01-07-2011, 03:20 PM
But he doesn't have official Cotton Bowl game gear.

Not yet!! :devil: :p

Ernest T Bass
01-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Not yet!! :devil: :p

Back to my original point...I'll know how ya got it ;)

ccmom
01-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by gomeangreen
glass cactus is a great club if the hotel is full-it is very large and needs alot of people in it--

friday night should be a good night there--Le Freak is the band and they have a good local following

saturday night is a rolling stones tribute band so who knows

Hey, thanks for that info! We are definitely going Friday night and depending on how we feel, maybe Saturday, too! Le Freak sounds like fun!! :clap: