t-bag31
01-06-2011, 04:05 PM
Anybody on here duck hunt?

crzyjournalist03
01-06-2011, 04:10 PM
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/duckhuntdog.jpg

lostaussie
01-06-2011, 04:14 PM
Deer, turkeys, pigs, squirrels, coons, bobcats, porcupines, or opossoms.................but no ducks:D they are under federal jurisdiction and I don't like that:D

Bullaholic
01-06-2011, 04:39 PM
After you clean your first one---you won't hunt any more....:D

eagles_victory
01-06-2011, 05:24 PM
I hear there is a big duck hunt in Arizona Monday.

BaseballUmp
01-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Goose hunt, but no duck hunting really

t-bag31
01-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
After you clean your first one---you won't hunt any more....:D

I have klled tons of ducks they are not that hard to clean and if you cook them right they are good to eat

BaseballUmp
01-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Yea one of my cousins brings this little spinning machine that gets all the feathers of pretty quickly then the rest is a piece of cake

Bullaholic
01-06-2011, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by t-bag31
I have klled tons of ducks they are not that hard to clean and if you cook them right they are good to eat

Cleaning ain't the bad part---it's the smell--especially if they have been feeding in the mud a lot.

XMan
01-06-2011, 05:49 PM
The only ducks that might eat mud are Northern Shovelers. Other than that, a ducks diet is almost entirely vegetarian.

t-bag31
01-07-2011, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by XMan
The only ducks that might eat mud are Northern Shovelers. Other than that, a ducks diet is almost entirely vegetarian.

That is correct!

PPHSfan
01-07-2011, 08:20 AM
I was a hard core duck hunter when I was young. Wading in knee deep mud, busting ice to set my dekes, basically freezing to death and loving every
minute of it. For some reason it just doesn't have the same appeal anymore. I know that's my loss, and that I'm letting the ducks down, but I just can't force myself away from the fireplace at three am anymore.

AP Panther Fan
01-07-2011, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by t-bag31

My son and his friends duck hunt ALOT here on the coast. He found a recipe in some wildlife magazine where you grill slices of duck with jalapeno, cream cheese and bacon. Pretty good.

I'm not that much of a morning person, nor do I enjoy being cold, so we leave the hunting to him.

slpybear the bullfan
01-07-2011, 11:17 AM
I duck hunt a little and buy my Duck Stamp each year.

I hunt;

Whitetail
Feral Pig
Coyotes
Dove
Duck
Bobcat

On my want to hunt list;

Elk
Pheasant
Mule Deer
Geese

Things that might get killed while I am out;

Coons
Possums
Armadillos
Aluminum Cans
Brown Bottles

Bullaholic
01-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
I duck hunt a little and buy my Duck Stamp each year.

I hunt;

Whitetail
Feral Pig
Coyotes
Dove
Duck
Bobcat

On my want to hunt list;

Elk
Pheasant
Mule Deer
Geese

Things that might get killed while I am out;

Coons
Possums
Armadillos
Aluminum Cans
Brown Bottles

How 'bout Decatur Eagles, slpy? :D

CelinaCatFan
01-07-2011, 10:54 PM
If you want some great duck hunting, please check out "The Scatters" hunting area near Stuttgart, Arkansas. It's the Duck Hunting Capital of the World!

turbostud
01-07-2011, 11:15 PM
I dont duck hunt but this show is pretty dang good.

Duck Commander (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKZs8vV8La0)

t-bag31
01-10-2011, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
My son and his friends duck hunt ALOT here on the coast. He found a recipe in some wildlife magazine where you grill slices of duck with jalapeno, cream cheese and bacon. Pretty good.

I'm not that much of a morning person, nor do I enjoy being cold, so we leave the hunting to him.

Yea that sounds really good might have to try that. if you bbq them its good to. Throw some bbq rub on there and you are good to go!