PDA

View Full Version : Therapy Doctor high Cost

Blackcat1954
01-06-2011, 02:37 PM
I start seeing a new therapy dr today for my mental problems down in Richmond off Hwy 59.

She charges $140 a session and insurance doesnt pay for it- Hope its not a weekly deal or I'll go broke

Hopefully its once or twice a month

I have to take this chance to get my life back the way it used to be 5-6 years ago and this is what my othe dr suggests I try

Tejastrue
01-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Blackcat1954
I start seeing a new therapy dr today for my mental problems down in Richmond off Hwy 59.

She charges $140 a session and insurance doesnt pay for it- Hope its not a weekly deal or I'll go broke

I have to take this chance to get my life back the way it used to be 5-6 years ago and this is what my othe dr suggests I try

I would have thought insurance would cover at least a partial pay. It does not make it easier when the burden of finances accompany the struggles of depression. It is a good sign however that you are able to share your thoughts. Stay strong!!

AP Panther Fan
01-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Blackcat1954

Good luck. I also would have thought insurance might cover some of the expense.:(

How was the cruise you just took? Relaxing, I hope.