PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M vs. LSU

buff4ever
01-06-2011, 09:31 AM
Not who are you going for, who do you think will win?

I think A&M pulls it out. I think that OU is better than LSU.

RoyceTTU
01-06-2011, 09:36 AM
LSU has East Texas Speed and Plays East Texas Competition(close enough) :doh: :doh:

I don't want LSU to win, but just think for some reason, they are going to put it all together and pull out a win.

Gsquared
01-06-2011, 09:47 AM
A&M always seems to spit the bit in a bowl game and they have done that to lesser competition than LSU. I hate to think this but LSU is going to stomp A&M. LSU has a solid defense. All the knock has been on the LSU offense but that offense has been going up against solid SEC defenses. I think LSU wins this one by 14. Im pulling for the AGs though.

Saggy Aggie
01-06-2011, 11:27 AM
I think A&M will win it. :cool: :D

rykerx144
01-06-2011, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
LSU has East Texas Speed and Plays East Texas Competition(close enough) :doh: :doh:

I don't want LSU to win, but just think for some reason, they are going to put it all together and pull out a win.

Dude its time to get over the East Texas Speed. Facts are facts!! Jealousy is a terrible thing to let linger.

Daddy D 11
01-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by rykerx144
Dude its time to get over the East Texas Speed. Facts are facts!! Jealousy is a terrible thing to let linger.

:rolleyes: Simmer down there Kirbyville

LoboesWT
01-06-2011, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
:rolleyes: Simmer down there Kirbyville
:fnypost:

LIONS#1
01-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Geax aggy!!:(

Bullaholic
01-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Good luck to the Ags tomorrow night.....

Aggie War Hymn (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EeVktSNN7A)

LIONS#1
01-06-2011, 05:12 PM
oops Geaux Aggy!!!:D

Phil C
01-06-2011, 05:17 PM
The Aggies will win. They will want it more.

RoyceTTU
01-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by rykerx144

I can't believe I'm actually responding to such an ignorant post or to someone that has proven through post to have hatred for anything Brownwood. But I'll give it a shot.

"East Texas Speed" has nothing to do with geography, Brownwood Proved that this year. It is a dumb term but one that most posters have adopted and a term many on this board use to joke and poke fun or even compliment. Same thing as "West Texas Heart", or "DFW Money" or even "Wylie Money" for that matter. See how this works

In actual reality my reponse was a play on words using phrases that many on this board relate to and get a chuckle out of. I guess I could re-word it so that you do not get so bent and it will be easier for you to understand. I'm sorry that you have a hard time reading between the lines.

"LSU seems to be a faster team and has played tougher competion throughout the year. I don't want LSU to win, but just think for some reason, they are going to put it all together and pull out a win. " I hope this is easier on your eyes.

As for fact responding to your jealousy comment. Brownwood was Faster and Carthage was a hell of a lot stronger and worked us on the line. Brownwood's speed up front didn't help much and it was like we played defense with 7 players and at that point speed didn't matter. They won because they made it work for them. Those are the facts. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

coach
01-06-2011, 06:49 PM
i still think its bs that ppl can say aggy but you cant sat tea sip or tu bc they will get all pissy and cry about it...

eagles_victory
01-06-2011, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by coach
i still think its bs that ppl can say aggy but you cant sat tea sip or tu bc they will get all pissy and cry about it... Most people who complain about Tu arent the ones saying aggy. Im pretty sure most Longhorn fans think it is just as stupid to say aggy as they do when A&M fans say t-sip or the great TU.

Rabid Cougar
01-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Most people who complain about Tu arent the ones saying aggy. Im pretty sure most Longhorn fans think it is just as stupid to say aggy as they do when A&M fans say t-sip or the great TU.

It's been little t little u since before my time 29 years ago and will remain small t small u from now on- except on here ... on here it is UTA.

Gig'em

coach
01-06-2011, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Most people who complain about Tu arent the ones saying aggy. Im pretty sure most Longhorn fans think it is just as stupid to say aggy as they do when A&M fans say t-sip or the great TU.

i honestly could care less..i mean its a rivalry. you are suppose to say stuff like that . its just annoying when one says one started it and thats why they cant say it. i guarantee you if this was flipped around it would have been locked up and ppl would have been received warnings and suspensions

DDBooger
01-06-2011, 11:19 PM
I think this will be a low scoring game. LSU's offense is pretty basic and I think A&M's defense can exploit that. Feels weird saying that, been so long since they were good at D. DeRuyter has done a magnificent job.

coach
01-06-2011, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
I think this will be a low scoring game. LSU's offense is pretty basic and I think A&M's defense can exploit that. Feels weird saying that, been so long since they were good at D. DeRuyter has done a magnificent job.

i have been saying it since atm's program has gone downhill...This is the biggest game in the last 10 years for the aggies. Bowl game wins is what gets recruits. I know atm wont get the best of the best but they should get some great athletes and kids dont want to come to a school that goes to a bowl every other year only to lose. with that beeing said i have LSU 24 ATM 10

zebrablue2
01-07-2011, 06:59 AM
GAME DAY!!! GO AGS:2thumbsup

slpybear the bullfan
01-07-2011, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
It's been little t little u since before my time 29 years ago and will remain small t small u from now on- except on here ... on here it is UTA.

Gig'em

LOL, whatever. This Longhorn fan is supporting the Aggies today. As I do whenever a school from our state squares off against Furriners.

Go get em, A&M... do the State and the conference proud.

navscanmaster
01-07-2011, 10:50 AM
WHOOP! That is all.

AP Panther Fan
01-07-2011, 10:54 AM
Hoping the Aggies win, but not sure we will get our post-Christmas wishes.

It would be great to have them win the 75th Annual Cotton Bowl. There was an excellent special on television last night about the history of the Cotton Bowl and the many players that have played in it.

(my post sounds like Phil C for some reason...lol)

Saggy Aggie
01-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
LOL, whatever. This Longhorn fan is supporting the Aggies today. As I do whenever a school from our state squares off against Furriners.

Go get em, A&M... do the State and the conference proud. +1

I always root for our fellow in state teams.

Gig em Ags. :)

bowleghorses
01-07-2011, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
+1

I always root for our fellow in state teams.

Gig em Ags. :)

Me too...go tigers.:D

pancho villa
01-07-2011, 01:38 PM
"Gig em" feed dem tigers fishheads!

DDBooger
01-07-2011, 01:50 PM
I really want the Ags to win this one. IT would tame the SEC fans a bit. Have any of you ever heard the SEC show on Sirius? Wow! Aside from the colorful use of language, and I hesitate to say it's even language, they just laugh at everyone in the country. I heard one broadcast where a lady called in and offered to fight another near a bathroom and gave the exact area of the stadium lol

Bullaholic
01-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
I really want the Ags to win this one. IT would tame the SEC fans a bit. Have any of you ever heard the SEC show on Sirius? Wow! Aside from the colorful use of language, and I hesitate to say it's even language, they just laugh at everyone in the country. I heard one broadcast where a lady called in and offered to fight another near a bathroom and gave the exact area of the stadium lol

Was her name "Rita", Boog? :D

Roc96
01-07-2011, 02:36 PM
I really think A&M will win. Their run defense is solid and their offense is much more prolific than LSU. If it's close, though, special teams could decide it in LSU's favor.