PDA

View Full Version : Does Whole Foods Market sell beer?

Gsquared
01-05-2011, 11:25 AM
Im on a diet and ive been told that is the place I need to start makin groceries.

Green Bling
01-05-2011, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Im on a diet and ive been told that is the place I need to start makin groceries.
They have an amazing walk-in cooler for about a zillion kinds of beer.

44INAROW
01-05-2011, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Green Bling
dang, look who showed up!!!!! and talking about beer no less :D

Gsquared
01-05-2011, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Green Bling
Sweet!!! AND, since it comes from Whole Foods, I can drink all I want on the diet! I dunno why so many people whine about how hard it is going on a diet :hand:

crzyjournalist03
01-05-2011, 11:33 AM
That's funny. When my wife put me on a diet, she told me I needed to stop eating so many whole foods and to concentrate on portions.

Now I'm really confused!

Tejastrue
01-05-2011, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
That's funny. When my wife put me on a diet, she told me I needed to stop eating so many whole foods and to concentrate on portions.

Now I'm really confused!

:spitlol: :spitlol:

carter08
01-05-2011, 01:44 PM
They have mix and match 6 packs too at Whole Foods. With like 50 options. At least the one in Houston does.

Green Bling
01-05-2011, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
dang, look who showed up!!!!! and talking about beer no less :D
I told you I'd show up again when the topics being discussed didn't tee me off! :D :D :D

bwdlionfan
01-05-2011, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by carter08
They have mix and match 6 packs too at Whole Foods. With like 50 options. At least the one in Houston does.

Some Albertsons and Tom Thumbs are starting to do this too... granted they probably don't have as much to choose from as Whole Foods, but they seem to be broadening out in to carrying more beers.

Gsquared
01-06-2011, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Some Albertsons and Tom Thumbs are starting to do this too... granted they probably don't have as much to choose from as Whole Foods, but they seem to be broadening out in to carrying more beers.
The Tom Thumb in West Plano hasnt started that yet but one of the guys that works there said they were going to roll out the six pack program next month