PDA

View Full Version : Hate when people say this and it is overused but...

eagles_victory
01-05-2011, 12:23 AM
Arkansas lost tonight more than Ohio St. won

DDBooger
01-05-2011, 12:24 AM
so many drops:doh:

eagles_victory
01-05-2011, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
so many drops:doh: pick the ball up and run it in noone is near you. Why fall on a blocked punt?

DDBooger
01-05-2011, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
pick the ball up and run it in noone is near you. Why fall on a blocked punt? Yeah, that could have sealed it.

eagles_victory
01-05-2011, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Yeah, that could have sealed it. If somehow it skips away from you and Ohio St. falls on it since it is fourth down it is still Arkansas ball.

coach
01-05-2011, 12:35 AM
my fav is when someone says...you make millions of dollars to play sports and you act like this or you do this or you cant do this....shut the hell up who gives a damn how much they get paid. if you don't like it don't watch, don't buy their jerseys, hell, don't even follow sports period

eagles_victory
01-05-2011, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by coach
my fav is when someone says...you make millions of dollars to play sports and you act like this or you do this or you cant do this....shut the hell up who gives a damn how much they get paid. if you don't like it don't watch, don't buy their jerseys, hell, don't even follow sports period :confused:

coach
01-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
:confused:

it was said earlier today and seeing this post pissed me off even more so i thought i would vent