PDA

View Full Version : Clark/Williams Observations Day 2

TexasHSFootball
01-02-2011, 06:18 PM
I spoke with both Brandon Williams and Le'Raven Clark after practice today. Neither is much of a talker and I have both interviews on film.. whether or not I can use it.. we will see.

Clark had the privilege to go up against Jadeveon Clowney.. and one thing that has become obvious over the last couple days...Clowney is the real deal and is the best player on the field. He held his own but Clowney is just that much better it is indescribable.

Said it before and I will say it again, I believe Brandon Williams is best RB in this game.

the genious
01-02-2011, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by TexasHSFootball
I spoke with both Brandon Williams and Le'Raven Clark after practice today. Neither is much of a talker and I have both interviews on film.. whether or not I can use it.. we will see.

Clark had the privilege to go up against Jadeveon Clowney.. and one thing that has become obvious over the last couple days...Clowney is the real deal and is the best player on the field. He held his own but Clowney is just that much better it is indescribable.

Said it before and I will say it again, I believe Brandon Williams is best RB in this game.

Clowney is a DE or DT and where is he goin?

TexasHSFootball
01-02-2011, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by the genious
Clowney is a DE or DT and where is he goin?

Huge DE.. undecided on where he is going... likely to commit at the game Wednesday.

the genious
01-03-2011, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by TexasHSFootball
Huge DE.. undecided on where he is going... likely to commit at the game Wednesday.
who he considerin?

BaseballUmp
01-03-2011, 02:00 AM
On rivals he had 3 official visits

Alabama...Roll Tide
Clemson
South Carolina

Matthew328
01-03-2011, 07:43 AM
Clowney's highlight film is the first time I said OMG when watching a player....he's that good