PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Movie Scenes

coach
01-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Some of mine are the scene in Van Wilder where the frat boys get the donut treats

In Remember the Titans when Coach Yoast tells the team that they don't gain another yard. WE BLITZ ALL NIGHT!

In Animal House when John Belushi is a zit and when he is spying on the Sorority Girls

BaseballUmp
01-02-2011, 04:18 PM
This. Is. Sparta!

Diocletian
01-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Rated.

1. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance. The scene where we all thought it was Stewart's character that shot him....

2. Jurassic Park. The scene where the T-Rex is tearing up the car with the kids in it. That was classic.

3. Beverly Hills Cop. Banana in the tailpipe.

4. Unforgiven. Eastwood took out the entire saloon.

5. Big Labowski. The introduction of Jesus.

6. Fith Element. Scene where Mila's character is fighting the gouls...to the tune of the Opera song.

7. Braveheart. Sterling...till then nothing had been flimed like that. Greatest battle scene ever.

I could keep adding more and more and more.....

Dogman_1969
01-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Basic Instinct - Sharon Stone, well you know.......

LOL!! Couldn't resist......

coach
01-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Any Given Sunday with Al Pacino THE SIX INCHES IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE

Phil C
01-02-2011, 10:37 PM
The great final showdown between Rory Calhoun and Alex Nicol in Dawn at Socorro. It was told with a simple force and left one feeling very limp afterward.

Tejastrue
01-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Tombstone: Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday, "I'm your huckleberry" or "You're a daisy if you do".

rykerx144
01-03-2011, 07:22 AM
Monster Ball!! I dont think I need to say anymore It should be that obvious LOl

poisoned10
01-03-2011, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by rykerx144

:iagree:

SWMustang
01-03-2011, 09:28 AM
The interrogation scene in True Romance.

Clifford Worley: I haven't seen Clarence.
Coccotti: You see that?
[Holding a clenched fist, then striking Clifford]
Coccotti: That smarts, doesn't it? Getting slammed in the nose. Messes you all up. You get that pain shootin' through your brain, your eyes fill up with water. That ain't any kind of fun, but what I have to offer you, that's as good as it's gonna get. And it won't ever get that good again. We talked to your neighbors. They saw a Cadillac. Purple Cadillac. Clarence's purple Cadillac, parked in front of your trailer yesterday. Mr. Worley, you seen your son?

Lucky2Coach
01-03-2011, 10:46 AM
ELF

Scene with Myles Finch (the midget)

my favorite quote: "No Tomatoes, and no farms, everyone is pushing small-town rural these days! If we were to follow along, it would be nothing but a bunch of white noise!"

District303aPastPlayer
01-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Saw 2:

In the room with the furnace. The big guy holds a knife to someones throat. The guy who has the knife against his throat says "if you are going to threaten me with a knife, at least cut me a little bit to make me think you will actually use it"

nobogey72
01-03-2011, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by rykerx144

My wife still thinks I bought a copy of that movie because I like Billy Bob Thornton.

BTW- What was David Justice thinking????:thinking: :thinking: :confused: :confused:

District303aPastPlayer
01-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
My wife still thinks I bought a copy of that movie because I like Billy Bob Thornton.

BTW- What was David Justice thinking????:thinking: :thinking: :confused: :confused:

I dont think its ALL David Justice's fault.. .There is a reason that she is single still... She may be borderline psycho or stink or something, because you dont stay that good looking and be single for THIS long, ya know?

nobogey72
01-03-2011, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
I dont think its ALL David Justice's fault.. .There is a reason that she is single still... She may be borderline psycho or stink or something, because you dont stay that good looking and be single for THIS long, ya know?

A little deodorant and a good therapist would take care of those slight imperfections. Besides, she didn't stink when I was dating her.:cool: :D She was a little psycho, but ...... then again---- Aren't they all????:eek: :eek: :D

Yoe_09
01-03-2011, 01:01 PM
The intro to Scary Movie 2.