PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell 14 Giddings 3 F

BURNT ORANGE HORNET 86
10-03-2003, 10:07 PM
The Hornets held the Buffs to 5 first downs.Good job HORNETS!!!!!!

Pudlugger
10-03-2003, 10:39 PM
Not surprised Giddings was ripe for an upset. Congrats to the Hornets on a nice win. This should be a real confidence builder for Caldwell going into district against the almighty Marlin Bulldogs who have been beaten by some of the best teams in Texas! :D :D :D

spaniard
10-03-2003, 10:42 PM
congrats caldwell, glad to hear you guys are winning key games, i think giddings was a key game...if im wrong, im sorry. hehe, anywhoo, good deal.

CHS_Grad '85
10-03-2003, 10:58 PM
It's all a matter of hard work and faith... great job guys... next week Cameron... Still believing in the Hornets!!!

fb_gurl
10-03-2003, 11:02 PM
Awesome Game!!! They said it wouldn't happen butI'm proud that they guys showed everyone wrong!!!! Great job guys.

Next week Cameron!!! Good Luck!!! :p

CHS_Drummer04
10-03-2003, 11:20 PM
I was one who doubted that the hornets could win tonight, but they showed me. I am proud of them and hope for a win next week against cameron. Maybe they will win more than 1 district game this year. GO HORNETS!!!

HornetMom
10-03-2003, 11:28 PM
I knew they had it in them. Wasn't sure they knew. It was a great game. On to Cameron :D

GoForIt
10-04-2003, 02:12 PM
I totally agree. With soph. QU Tucker playing with more confidence after gaining some experience, the offense must be on the upswing. As for as the defense, I don't think I've seen as strong of an effort by a Caldwell team in the nine years I've followed them. With an identical effort each week coupled with avoiding last season's rut in district play, Lorena and Marlin could be the two teams to not take lightly since Cameron and Rockdale traditionally are on their toes in league play anyway. Marlin lost to Ennis badly but revenge and better depth because of school enrollment made the difference in that game. They will still be prepared for district. Everyone's unbeaten and winless now so throw out the record books. Good luck.

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
10-06-2003, 11:27 AM
Well good job Caldwell, and Good Luck against Cameron.
Smithville vs. Giddings,
Giddings by 3 TD's.
GO BUFFS GO