PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Ladies of the Down Low

Ernest T Bass
12-30-2010, 05:11 PM
And fathers of daughters may want to exit this thread.
I was watching the show Mike and Molly the other night(the only time I'll ever watch it, Im sure. Horrible!), and something that Ive been told before was mentioned about the 3rd date being THE date for, uhm, post-date activites. Any truth to this?

Tejastrue
12-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
I was watching the show Mike and Molly the other night(the only time I'll ever watch it, Im sure. Horrible!), and something that Ive been told before was mentioned about the 3rd date being THE date for, uhm, post-date activites. Any truth to this?

Sounds like "Close Encounters of the Third Kind". :D Don't think you'll get any responses on this one, at least I hope you don't. :doh:

Yes, I'm a father of a daughter. I'll exit now, maybe. :mad:

BaseballUmp
12-30-2010, 06:27 PM
Well if you have game, you probably won't even have to wait that long...

Ernest T Bass
12-30-2010, 06:28 PM
Was hoping Id get a few "What the hell are you talking about" responses. Im not that old, so I didn't think I was that outta touch. But, 3 dates? Really?

Yoe_09
12-30-2010, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass

Yeah I know what you mean...Checkers can get pretty intense.

Old Dog
12-30-2010, 06:43 PM
Damn entertainment industry sets the standards for this country....................ain't that special.

Ernest T Bass
12-30-2010, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Old Dog
Damn entertainment industry sets the standards for this country....................ain't that special.

Well, Id heard it before, but considering the source, I wasn't suprised. Besides, Im more of a believer in art imitating life, not life imitating art.

rykerx144
12-30-2010, 07:34 PM
I guess it all depends on what type of girl you bring out on your date. I know some that youll be lucky to get a handshake after 10 dates and I know some that if u aint had it by the third date then your either gay or u turned it down from her

Matthew328
12-30-2010, 07:53 PM
It all depends on the girl and the chemistry etc....when I dated younger women it seemed like they had more of a set number..older women seem to just let it flow and will do the do when they feel like it..first date or fifth date..sometimes both

Tejastrue
12-30-2010, 08:23 PM
So far, no "Ladies" responding. Note, you did say "Ladies". Just being old school I guess.

poisoned10
12-30-2010, 08:32 PM
I wouldn't ever "go for it" until later in the relationship, but if she offered . . . :2thumbsup

ccmom
12-30-2010, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Tejastrue
So far, no "Ladies" responding. Note, you did say "Ladies". Just being old school I guess. Good point...when I read the "ladies" part I assumed he wasn't talking to me. ;)

Actually I can't remember what it's like to date so I have no clue what the answer is...thank goodness! :)

Saggy Aggie
12-30-2010, 09:50 PM
It all depends on the girls. Some girls its the first date, and some girls its a few weeks/months and some still want marriage. Granted the number of option #3 is falling everyday.

Ernest T Bass
12-30-2010, 09:58 PM
In my younger days, I would be ready to go as soon as she was. But, even then, within the first 3 dates, I would've had zero respect for her(yep, good ol' double standard. Men got the good end of one, finally).
Now, within the first 3 dates...and Id be wondering how long has it been since she had her last "3rd date". Hell, 3 dates and she's not even my girlfriend yet!
Maybe the game has passed me by...:(

Looking4number8
12-30-2010, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Actually I can't remember what it's like to date

That's cause you were always drinking early!

BaseballUmp
12-30-2010, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
That's cause you were always drinking early!

Speaking of that, why doesn't Vodka freeze in the freezer???

Tejastrue
12-30-2010, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Speaking of that, why doesn't Vodka freeze in the freezer???

Your freezer is not cold enough!! This may be a good thing!!:thumbsup: