PDA

View Full Version : ECU vs Maryland

RoyceTTU
12-29-2010, 05:17 PM
ECU 10
Maryland 30

3rd qtr late

Who do you think Leach is rooting for? Friend and coach Ruffin Mcneal of ECU or Maryland future coaching position.

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2010, 09:39 PM
Maryland was up by 31 (I think) and took two deep shots at the endzone, one was intercepted after it bounced off the receivers hands/pads. Bad sportsmanship I thought, but w/e.

cr180t
12-29-2010, 09:46 PM
Do they have Pirate ships in Maryland

Ernest T Bass
12-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Did they have them in Lubbock before Leach got there?

bigwood33
12-29-2010, 09:49 PM
I think it is a little odd that they guy he is replacing was the ACC Coach of the Year, this year. :thinking:
I wonder what else may have been going on there?

Txbroadcaster
12-29-2010, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
I think it is a little odd that they guy he is replacing was the ACC Coach of the Year, this year. :thinking:
I wonder what else may have been going on there?

I think it was just that Maryland felt they should be better than a 9-4 every once in awhile..after Ralph started out so great there with 3 ten win seasons his teams became VERY average and last year was 2-10

bigwood33
12-29-2010, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I think it was just that Maryland felt they should be better than a 9-4 every once in awhile..after Ralph started out so great there with 3 ten win seasons his teams became VERY average and last year was 2-10
It's freaking Maryland! If that is the case, I would like to remind them that Arkansas thought the same thing several years ago and got rid of Ken Hatfield because 9-3 wasn't good enough...then they slipped into irrelevance for 10+ years. I also think the Aggies might have a little reminder for them because RC's boring style and 9-3 records just weren't good enough either. Just where do they think they will recruit from? I don't think that anyone will confuse the athletes there for the ones here.

TexMike
12-30-2010, 08:14 AM
The comments during the game centered around the inability to fill the stands at home games and to even sell all the luxury suites they have at their stadium. Apparently that is the coach's fault.

RoyceTTU
12-30-2010, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by cr180t
Do they have Pirate ships in Maryland

Funny you asked this. You either know the area or making a joke.

This ship is parked in the Baltimore's Inner Harbor. It's not exactly a Pirate ship(if anything an anti-pirate ship), but it's parked there nevertheless. This downtown area is awesome with the Harbor, UM, Power Plant etc.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Constellation_(1854)

Txbroadcaster
12-30-2010, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by TexMike
The comments during the game centered around the inability to fill the stands at home games and to even sell all the luxury suites they have at their stadium. Apparently that is the coach's fault.

to an extent it is if your a 6-5, 5-6 team year in and year out

sTxforlife
12-30-2010, 05:27 PM
They overbuilt their stadium and then blamed it on the coach when the stadium wasn't selling out...that make sense lol