PDA

View Full Version : What will be the better game next year?

Gsquared
12-29-2010, 07:58 AM
Already trying to decide on wich of these two games to go to. Cuero at Wimberley or Wimberley at Sealy.

LH_Tuff
12-29-2010, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Already trying to decide on wich of these two games to go to. Cuero at Wimberley or Wimberley at Sealy.

Here's a 3rd option - Cuero at Liberty Hill.

Gsquared
12-29-2010, 08:37 AM
True. Havnt had a chance to. See LH play in a couple of years. What are they going to have next year?

LH_Tuff
12-29-2010, 08:40 AM
True. Havnt had a chance to. See LH play in a couple of years. What are they going to have next year?

Won district this year and have most of the team back next year. Good talent coming up from what was a very good JV team. They should make a good run next year.

sTxforlife
12-29-2010, 03:26 PM
wimberly and sealy will be the better game

buckeyebob
12-29-2010, 03:40 PM
A trip to Buckeye Stadium...we have three (3) Home Games this year...Carthage, Henderson, & Daingerfield...try that for a testing.

garciap77
12-29-2010, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by buckeyebob
A trip to Buckeye Stadium...we have three (3) Home Games this year...Carthage, Henderson, & Daingerfield...try that for a testing.

:iagree:

waterboy
12-29-2010, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by buckeyebob
We beat two out of these three on the road this year. Let's beat all three of these at home next year.:thumbsup: All three are defending state champs, two of these being three-time defending state champs.:eek:

Tejastrue
12-29-2010, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
We beat two out of these three on the road this year. Let's beat all three of these at home next year.:thumbsup: All three are defending state champs, two of these being three-time defending state champs.:eek:

Wow, that could either make or breaK a team. Here's wishing for the best!!

Tejastrue
12-29-2010, 04:39 PM

Cuero and Sealy both will have a score to try and settle. Tough call. I would think Wimberley @ Sealy with the atmosphere and maybe resentment of the crowd/team after their questionable one point loss this past season. Expect it to be loud and crazy.

44INAROW
12-29-2010, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by sTxforlife
wimberly and sealy will be the better game

Originally posted by sTxforlife
Sealy will have to replace alot. They lose their left side of the offensive line, the qb all but one of the starting 4 wide outs. On defense they lose all but one of the starting 4 d linemen, all of their linebackers and 2 in the secondary, so needless to say it may be a rebuilding year, but i think they will still win the district and have a pretty good record.

cuz you said so, huh? :)

Either would be good - as would LH/Cuero.

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2010, 09:29 PM
Sealy getting a new coach and replacing a bunch of players, while Wimberley reloads to make another deep run? Cuero should be much improved with T Jack back?

I think I'd take the Cuero @ Wimberley matchup.... but thats just my opinion.

bobcat1
12-29-2010, 10:07 PM
Already trying to decide on wich of these two games to go to. Cuero at Wimberley or Wimberley at Sealy. Cuero/Wimberely. Book it!

Tejastrue
12-29-2010, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
Sealy getting a new coach and replacing a bunch of players, while Wimberley reloads to make another deep run? Cuero should be much improved with T Jack back?

I think I'd take the Cuero @ Wimberley matchup.... but thats just my opinion.

We'll have most all of our skill players back but I'm leaning on the side of caution with OL concerns. With that being said, this still should be a great game and becoming a pretty good rivalry in spite of the distance between the two towns. We always need to sell more tickets. Come one, come all, but make sure you get here early. Traffic can be a bit crazy!

sTxforlife
12-30-2010, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Tejastrue
We'll have most all of our skill players back but I'm leaning on the side of caution with OL concerns. With that being said, this still should be a great game and becoming a pretty good rivalry in spite of the distance between the two towns. We always need to sell more tickets. Come one, come all, but make sure you get here early. Traffic can be a bit crazy!

Looks like sealy and wimberly have alot of the same problems, should be a very good game next year and i hope that it does turn into a pretty good rivalry.