PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sinton 66.......

BEAST
12-25-2010, 11:33 PM
Since you are the one who called me out for points punishment, I've got a question for you and all the shot callers on the board. Why is it that some folks can use ass but when others use arse it's punishable. Why can one poster call another a hypocrite but the opposite poster gets a warning for doing the same? Why did injured, who used the absolute most profane language I've ever witnessed on this board get the same punishment as the one who said arse? Why is it that I got numerous warnings when injured was off his meds? I ask these things publicly so maybe the rest of the board can avoid getting in trouble.

BEAST

bobcat4life
12-26-2010, 12:12 AM
I think this is breaking a rule.....

sinton66
12-26-2010, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
Since you are the one who called me out for points punishment, I've got a question for you and all the shot callers on the board. Why is it that some folks can use ass but when others use arse it's punishable. Why can one poster call another a hypocrite but the opposite poster gets a warning for doing the same? Why did injured, who used the absolute most profane language I've ever witnessed on this board get the same punishment as the one who said arse? Why is it that I got numerous warnings when injured was off his meds? I ask these things publicly so maybe the rest of the board can avoid getting in trouble.

BEAST
This is a violation of rule #5, but just this once, I'll respond.
Here's a novel idea, why not just be responsible for what you yourself post and let us handle the discipline? What you did here amounts to nothing more than the tired old "Never mind what I did, look what Johnny did." We obviously can't read every post on the board though we do the best we can as time permits. Odd results happen because we are all different people and use our own judgements in each case. So a lot depends on circumstances, directions things take and which of us gets involved. As a final note, next time you have a question like this, put it in a pm and include links to the comments you are referring to. Otherwise we may not know what you're talking about.