PDA

View Full Version : who's rockports next coach

MustangFootball
12-24-2010, 05:18 PM
ever since rockport fultons head coach guy grover announced he was resigning there has been no mention of who would be the the next coach or possible candidates, im just wondering who's gonna be coaching in our district (30-3a) any word i understand theres not many rockport poster since they are new to 3a this year but someone must know somthing.....or did i just miss it all together.:confused:

shamu85
12-24-2010, 05:48 PM
Dat Nguyen?

VWG
12-24-2010, 09:32 PM
Love me some Rockport.....
Nice town.

SintonFan
12-24-2010, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Love me some Rockport.....
Nice town.

Good to see you here VWG!
Long time no see.:)

pirate4state
12-26-2010, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by MustangFootball
ever since rockport fultons head coach guy grover announced he was resigning there has been no mention of who would be the the next coach or possible candidates, im just wondering who's gonna be coaching in our district (30-3a) any word i understand theres not many rockport poster since they are new to 3a this year but someone must know somthing.....or did i just miss it all together.:confused: haven't heard a word, then again i really haven't been paying attention to Rockport. i have heard that the Mathis coach might be moving on, but you know how that goes.

bluecat
12-26-2010, 09:25 AM
I have heard on another forum that Jay Seibert, GP off. coordinator applied for the Rockport HC/AD.

VWG
12-26-2010, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Good to see you here VWG!
Long time no see.:)

I've been around.:wave:

I was just looking the other day... Did I really register on this site back in 2001? :D

Blastoderm55
12-26-2010, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
haven't heard a word, then again i really haven't been paying attention to Rockport. i have heard that the Mathis coach might be moving on, but you know how that goes.

Don't think Kilby leaves Mathis. Too much talent coming back. Plus he just had a new addition to his young family, so I doubt he'd want to make things even crazier for himself than they already are.