PDA

View Full Version : Lindale vs. Wills Point

wpgrad
09-05-2002, 03:37 PM
I would like to Know some of your thoughts on this game. I am going to go with WP because the juniors carried this team last year. They have 8 returning starters on offense plus the boy from tyler is a good receiver, so they have a corral of receivers. I know they have at least 6 starters coming back on defense and the younger ones played good last friday. The question is at RB but McDougle runs a 4.5 40 and will run over somebody so they should be alright in that area. I haven't much of Lindale except for their WR Brock but if the stats in the paper were right from last week then I think Lindale will be in trouble. Lindale is always tough but I still think they will not be tough enough for the Tigers.

WpSr03
09-05-2002, 05:34 PM
Yup.. yup.. Uh huh... I totally agree on one thing... LINDALE IS IN TROUBLE! Time to show all these ppl who are underrating us what's up. This is the perfect chance, and what's even better, it's in the bank. Time to get ours! (If Lindale makes me eat my words, then so be it, but I love being confident when it comes to my team!)

WpSr03
09-06-2002, 01:43 PM
6 hours till hell breaks loose in WP!

eye of the tiger
09-06-2002, 03:36 PM
Go Tigers