PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood Laptops!!!

RoyceTTU
12-23-2010, 09:25 AM
I was at a get to gether with the Brownwood Middle School Principal a couple of nights ago and he told me, his 7th graders will be getting issued laptops after the Christmas break. This means 7-12 grade students and Brownwood will all have laptops now.

This is great for the development of kids. Does other schools do this?

I'm wishing my daughter went to Brownwood instead of Early but their is no way her father would ever let that happen :(

garciap77
12-23-2010, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
I was at a get to gether with the Brownwood Middle School Principal a couple of nights ago and he told me, his 7th graders will be getting issued laptops after the Christmas break. This means 7-12 grade students and Brownwood will all have laptops now.

I'm wishing my daughter went to Brownwood instead of Early but their is no way her father would ever let that happen :(

Well, if Brownwood had a Whataburger, then I'm sure he would let her go to Brownwood!:D

;)

P.S. Laptops, but No Whataburger:confused: :D ;)

Old LB
12-23-2010, 05:05 PM
My kids go to Brownwood and have the laptops, they are great and the school system gets better all the time.

I hired a kid a few years back who had gone to a school that used computers in place of books. Kid was as smart as any but could not write a legible sentence to save his life.

May have to include hand writing as an elective. :D

Old Dog
12-24-2010, 12:23 AM
Don't fret Old LB, pretty we'll all have chips implaneted in us and we won't even have to talk.....................LOL

Ranger Mom
12-24-2010, 08:24 AM

I'm confused!:confused:

lostaussie
12-24-2010, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
HAHA, thinking exactly same thing:thinking:

RoyceTTU
12-24-2010, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Sorry, this does look confusing. She dosn't call me her step dad, so I don't call her my step daughter. :D

Emerson1
12-24-2010, 12:49 PM
Forney has done this for 5-6 years now.

tigerbyheart
01-12-2011, 02:26 PM

Snyder Jr High will be getting laptops at the end of the month. High school should be getting them next year.