PDA

View Full Version : free shirt....

jason
12-22-2010, 06:42 PM
for our 3adl fantasy football winner...

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/7553/shirt1c.jpg

it's just a blue shirt with white text...

Sweetwater Red
12-22-2010, 07:45 PM
What size is it? :thinking:

pirate4state
12-22-2010, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by jason
for our 3adl fantasy football winner...

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/7553/shirt1c.jpg

it's just a blue shirt with white text... haha that's awesome! so, what you're saying is you bought yourself a shirt? LOL

jason
12-22-2010, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
haha that's awesome! so, what you're saying is you bought yourself a shirt? LOL

lol - no....

i ordered it just before the playoffs started, got it from the company here in town my wife works for and i kind of forgot about it but she brought it home today...

i got it thinking that whoever wins it wouldn't actually wear it but hang it in their office or man cave or whatever, it is size large...

oldtownag
12-22-2010, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by jason
lol - no....

i ordered it just before the playoffs started, got it from the company here in town my wife works for and i kind of forgot about it but she brought it home today...

i got it thinking that whoever wins it wouldn't actually wear it but hang it in their office or man cave or whatever, it is size large...

Can your wife make me one that says "3ADL DIV I PLAYOFF BRACKET CHALLENGE CHAMPION"?

Gsquared
12-23-2010, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by oldtownag
Can your wife make me one that says "3ADL DIV I PLAYOFF BRACKET CHALLENGE CHAMPION"?
Ill make you one. Im pretty crafty like that. I got the shirt already, you just tell me what font you want.

lostaussie
12-23-2010, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by oldtownag

Originally posted by Gsquared
Ill make you one. Im pretty crafty like that. I got the shirt already, you just tell me what font you want. I would probably pass on this particular offer:D

Gsquared
12-23-2010, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
I would probably pass on this particular offer:D
Whatever, I washed the shirt like three weeks ago.