PDA

View Full Version : The wedding test- Very funny

GrTigers6
12-22-2010, 09:10 AM
I posted this on the non sports forum but not getting a lot of responses. Its too good to be overlooked:D
THE WEDDING TEST I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...it was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was 22, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me she wanted me just once before I got married and commited my life to her sister. She asked me to meet her upstairs in her bedroom for one last fling. I was stunned watching her walk up the stairs. I made a beeline straight to the front door and headed straight to my car! Low and behold all my fiance's family were standing outside clapping, proud that I
had passed their test. The moral of the story..... Always keep your condoms in the car
~*

Farmersfan
12-22-2010, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
I posted this on the non sports forum but not getting a lot of responses. Its too good to be overlooked:D
THE WEDDING TEST I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...it was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was 22, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me she wanted me just once before I got married and commited my life to her sister. She asked me to meet her upstairs in her bedroom for one last fling. I was stunned watching her walk up the stairs. I made a beeline straight to the front door and headed straight to my car! Low and behold all my fiance's family were standing outside clapping, proud that I
had passed their test. The moral of the story..... Always keep your condoms in the car
~*

It is so good that I pasted it to my Facebook page. Hope you don't mind my plagiarizing???? :D

buff4ever
12-22-2010, 09:20 AM
ouch

GrTigers6
12-22-2010, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
It is so good that I pasted it to my Facebook page. Hope you don't mind my plagiarizing???? :D Nope I stole it from my brothers text message

Looking4number8
12-22-2010, 10:17 AM
That's pretty good!

OldBison75
12-22-2010, 10:57 AM
Like was said on another thread--sometimes it is better to be lucky if you want to come out ahead. All the skill in the world could not have let you talk your way out of that situation if it had happened that you just followed her upstairs.

Maroon87
12-22-2010, 01:20 PM
Speaking of a funny (quite less racy) wedding test that all of us football nuts can appreciate...has anyone ever seen the movie Diner ? It was a movie from the early 80's.

Anyway, it is set in Baltimore in the 1950's, and one of the central themes of the movie revolves around one of a group of friends (played by Steve Guttenberg) who is about to get married. However, the wedding can only go on if his fiancee passes a test on Colts trivia.

If you haven't seen it I suggest you pick it up. I saw it at Wal Mart for $5 a couple weeks ago.:cool:

WildTexan972
12-22-2010, 01:23 PM
what kind of family really uses the slutty sister to TEST the prospective groom? run from that clan for sure.....then go back later and tap the sister....

t-bag31
12-22-2010, 01:29 PM
haha Thats funny

Farmersfan
12-22-2010, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
what kind of family really uses the slutty sister to TEST the prospective groom? run from that clan for sure.....then go back later and tap the sister....

Yea! And why would they be waiting outside??? Wouldn't they wait upstairs so they could stop you from "Tapping That" if you didn't pass the test???? ;)

GrTigers6
12-22-2010, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Yea! And why would they be waiting outside??? Wouldn't they wait upstairs so they could stop you from "Tapping That" if you didn't pass the test???? ;) Yeah no kidding, My wifes family wouldnt have done that. Of course her sister was in the fourth grade at the time so it wouldnt be hard to resist. :D :D