PDA

View Full Version : Hey ETB and TXB.....

Pages : [1] 2

BEAST
12-21-2010, 11:08 PM
Why is it when anyone dare to disagree with ETB and all his infinte coaching knowledge that TXB swings in like Robin for Batman to clean up his poo?

Y'all all have all the fun you want with me and Rocket being sidekicks but nobody ever questions the establishment. Well I'm gonna. I never got my question answered from ETB about the possible miscues from Brownwood. I've called you both out. So what gives?

BEAST

Ernest T Bass
12-21-2010, 11:12 PM
Huh? :confused:

Txbroadcaster
12-21-2010, 11:13 PM
uhh..WHAT?!?

I have no clue what ur talking about LOL

BEAST
12-21-2010, 11:14 PM
Wow. See how quickly both of you posted the same response???

BEAST

Rocket
12-21-2010, 11:16 PM
Yup. You may be on to something there, BEAST.

Txbroadcaster
12-21-2010, 11:16 PM
PLEASE explain what the hell your talking about

Ernest T Bass
12-21-2010, 11:17 PM
Maybe you're just stupid, and we're just both smarter than you??
Me and TxB have had it out on more than one occasion on here. Do some research before you spout off. The search feature is your friend.

Txbroadcaster
12-21-2010, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Me and TxB have had it out on more than one occasion on here. Do some research before you spout off. The search feature is your friend.

Well yea..cause ur wrong alot :D

I really have no clue what he is talking about though lol

BEAST
12-21-2010, 11:25 PM
Still no reply about the miscues. However, sidekick was there to they to hush everyone.

BEAST

Ernest T Bass
12-21-2010, 11:26 PM
This is the 2nd time this has happened. Several years ago I was accused of being the same person as Jason(from Forney), who we had all met. My blushing bride was VERY confused.

BEAST
12-21-2010, 11:27 PM
I'm not saying y'all are the same poster.

BEAST

LoboesWT
12-21-2010, 11:27 PM
This kinda like the movie Inception except the 3A downlow version

BEAST
12-21-2010, 11:29 PM
If you ain't in it, stay out of it. ;)

BEAST

Txbroadcaster
Originally posted by BEAST
I'm not saying y'all are the same poster.

BEAST

then what are you saying? I am honestly confused..ETB and I dont agree on alot( not that we hate each other or anything)..so I really truly dont know what your talking about please provide some links or posts

Ernest T Bass
Still no reply about the miscues. However, sidekick was there to they to hush everyone.

BEAST

Ok, what? Brownwood got beat by a better team. If Carthage and Bwd played 10 times, Bwd wins at least 8 of'em. Shipley was the best player on the field. He, along with Carthage's miscues, was enough to keep Bwd in the game. Bwd didn't have as many and they weren't as timely. Plus, Carthage didn't have any player to match Shipley. But, they had 11 others who were better than the other 10 Bwd put on the field. All that adds up to Bwd pulling out the basketballs a week earlier than they planned.

BEAST
12-21-2010, 11:32 PM
Ok, what? Brownwood got beat by a better team. If Carthage and Bwd played 10 times, Bwd wins at least 8 of'em. Shipley was the best player on the field. He, along with Carthage's miscues, was enough to keep Bwd in the game. Bwd didn't have as many and they weren't as timely. Plus, Carthage didn't have any player to match Shipley. But, they had 11 others who were better than the other 10 Bwd put on the field. All that adds up to Bwd pulling out the basketballs a week earlier than they planned.

That's BS and you know it. I can name several miscues. You seem awfully slanted. How about that onside kick that our outside guy didn't cover? Is that not a miscue? Damn timely.

BEAST

Ernest T Bass
12-21-2010, 11:34 PM
If you ain't in it, stay out of it. ;)

BEAST

I get it. It's a consipracy! Me and TxB have conspired to make BEAST look like a complete and utter ignoramous! It's an East Texas conspiracy to undermine the success and greatness of Brownwood America! But never fear, fair citizens of Brown County, BEAST is here to fight the Evil Empire and thwart their sinister plan! Plus, with the Loins' early playoff exit, he's had an extra week to make out his battleplan! Evil Empire beware!!

Ernest T Bass
12-21-2010, 11:36 PM
That's BS and you know it. I can name several miscues. You seem awfully slanted. How about that onside kick that our outside guy didn't cover? Is that not a miscue? Damn timely.

BEAST

OK, you win. By the power vested in me, I pronounce that the Brownwood Loins are the 3a Moral State Champions. Go ahead and order your rings. :rolleyes:

Txbroadcaster
12-21-2010, 11:36 PM
I get it. It's a consipracy! Me and TxB have conspired to make BEAST look like a complete and utter ignoramous! It's an East Texas conspiracy to undermine the success and greatness of Brownwood America! But never fear, fair citizens of Brown County, BEAST is here to fight the Evil Empire and thwart their sinister plan! Plus, with the Loins' early playoff exit, he's had an extra week to make out his battleplan! Evil Empire beware!!

r u even from East TexaS?

I have to admit, this is one of the most confusing threads I have ever seen...I am still unsure what I am being talked about lol

I picked Bwood to win the game, and all I have done is give my thoughts on why they did not..I have never lined up with anyone on this or any other site..my views are just that..my views alone

BEAST
12-21-2010, 11:37 PM

Nope. Not at all. I've asked the question since you first said that the Carthage miscues is what kept it close. Surely it wasn't Brownwood that kept it close or perhaps our own miscues kept us from taking a lead. You never replied. I'm still waiting.

BEAST

Ernest T Bass
12-21-2010, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
r u even from East TexaS?

I have to admit, this is one of the most confusing threads I have ever seen...I am still unsure what I am being talked about lol

I picked Bwood to win the game, and all I have done is give my thoughts on why they did not..I have never lined up with anyone on this or any other site..my views are just that..my views alone

Is Ellis County considered East Texas? Granted Im from east of I45, but only by about 10 miles.
Doesn't matter. The fact that you do not agree means that you are attempting to challenge the moral state championship that the Brownwood Loins are laying claim to. You are the proverbial fly in the ointment. YOU are part of the Evil Empire! Therefore, you must be destroyed!

BEAST
12-21-2010, 11:42 PM
I'm not laying claim to any championship unearned. It just pisses me off how y'all dodge legit questions. If one team had miscues, so did the other. If you are either a coach or a broadcaster, I'd think y'all would be smart enough to recognize that.

BEAST

garciap77
12-21-2010, 11:42 PM
Ernest T Bass you are slanted on this issue and you know it! There were miscues on both sides and the game was closer than you care to admit!

BEAST
12-21-2010, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Ernest T Bass you are slanted on this issue and you know it! There were miscues on both sides and the game was closer than you care to admit!

Thank you.

BEAST

Txbroadcaster
12-21-2010, 11:43 PM
I'm not laying claim to any championship unearned. It just pisses me off how y'all dodge legit questions.

BEAST

what question have I dodged?!?!?!? I mean really which ones?

BEAST
12-21-2010, 11:46 PM
what question have I dodged?!?!?!? I mean really which ones?

You said that Carthage miscues kept the game close. I asked you what about Brownwoods miscues. You still haven't replied. I realize 99% of this board are Brownwood haters and couldn't care less. However, if you are a coach, I hold you to a higher regard.

BEAST

Ernest T Bass
12-21-2010, 11:47 PM

No, Im not slanted at all. I couldn't give a damn if either team won, lost, tied, had a bus crash on the way to the game, or just blows away in the wind. I was just stating what I thought from the one game Id seen from both teams. That's all. For some reason, BEAST acts like his wife just called out my name, and THAT Ive been having fun with.

Txbroadcaster
12-21-2010, 11:47 PM
You said that Carthage miscues kept the game close. I asked you what about Brownwoods miscues. You still haven't replied. I realize 99% of this board are Brownwood haters and couldn't care less. However, if you are a coach, I hold you to a higher regard.

BEAST

uhh i am a broadcaster..I coached one year never claimed anything else

pleas show me the thread where u asked ME to respond

BEAST
12-21-2010, 11:50 PM
No, Im not slanted at all. I couldn't give a damn if either team won, lost, tied, had a bus crash on the way to the game, or just blows away in the wind. I was just stating what I thought from the one game Id seen from both teams. That's all. For some reason, BEAST acts like his wife just called out my name, and THAT Ive been having fun with.

You might go real easy in regards to my wife.

BEAST

Ernest T Bass
12-21-2010, 11:52 PM
You might go real easy in regards to my wife.

BEAST

I'll keep that in mind. ;)

DaHop72
12-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Since Dre's not here, I was.:devil: :devil:

BaseballUmp
12-21-2010, 11:56 PM
http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l424/Curls016/GIFs/OhSnap.gif

zebrablue2
12-21-2010, 11:57 PM

had a bus crash:rolleyes:

LoboesWT
12-22-2010, 12:02 AM
It's gettin Hot in here:flaming:

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2010, 12:11 AM
I have still not got an answer of why I was included in this

Rocket
12-22-2010, 12:14 AM

You love you some ETB. No denying that.

Ernest T Bass
12-22-2010, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Rocket

Awful hard not to.

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2010, 12:16 AM

prove it then..I liked you when we met, but dont ever try to pretend I join up with anyone else just to trash some one or town or school because I have NEVER in anyway done that..so unless you can provide proof that I am teaming up with someone shut the hell up

BaseballUmp
12-22-2010, 12:27 AM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8664/chitn.jpg

Yoe_09
12-22-2010, 12:32 AM
:cheerl: :clap: :eek: :cheerl:

turbostud
12-22-2010, 12:45 AM
Nice thread. to bad Keith7 is not around to put in his 2 cents. :D

bobcat4life
12-22-2010, 01:50 AM
This is worse than when we took Rocket to Six Flags and he fought a security guard over being too short for the Kiddie Rides......

I was here if this gets closed btw :D

garciap77
12-22-2010, 08:42 AM

Bus Crash on the way to the game! Talking about another poster's wife! It's was a simple question about only one team having "MISSCUES"! I sure hope you are not a coach!

Farmersfan
12-22-2010, 09:12 AM
I think someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!

garciap77
12-22-2010, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
I think someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/chomping_candy_cane_wink.gifNo Way! It's about to be Christmas!http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/chomping_candy_cane_wink.gif

................................ http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/47.gif

crzyjournalist03
12-22-2010, 09:39 AM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/chomping_candy_cane_wink.gifNo Way! It's about to be Christmas!http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/chomping_candy_cane_wink.gif

................................ http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/47.gif '

maybe Beast is Jewish...

bowleghorses
12-22-2010, 09:53 AM
Me and TxB have had it out on more than one occasion on here. Do some research before you spout off. The search feature is your friend. :fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost:

DDBooger
12-22-2010, 09:58 AM
This is like an Alpha Male convention :D

BEAST
12-22-2010, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
'

maybe Beast is Jewish...

Not a chance.

BEAST

BEAST
12-22-2010, 10:02 AM

Because anytime anyone dares to take an opposite opinion to ETB here comes TXB.

I directed a quote at you last night and it was meant for ETB. So my apologies on that one. He is very slanted on the Brownwood/Carthage game. Carthage miscues are all that kept it close accoriding to him. As if Brownwood had 0 miscues.

BEAST

Farmersfan
12-22-2010, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
This is like an Alpha Male convention :D

So naturally YOU felt obliged to get involved???? :D :D

DDBooger
12-22-2010, 10:20 AM
So naturally YOU felt obliged to get involved???? :D :D You TOO!!! Nice to see ya here! :p

Farmersfan
12-22-2010, 10:22 AM
You TOO!!! Nice to see ya here! :p

Threads like this SCREAM my name!!

Merry Christmas!

DDBooger
12-22-2010, 10:24 AM
Threads like this SCREAM my name!!

Merry Christmas! And a Happy Holidays to you too! ;)

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2010, 10:27 AM
Because anytime anyone dares to take an opposite opinion to ETB here comes TXB.

I

on ONE topic..not ANYTIME and if you disagree please provide the proof..I will say ETB and I have disagreed on issues far more than we have ever agreed

and honestly I dont know how much we even agreed on the topic your talking about

waterboy
12-22-2010, 10:29 AM
:wave: :1popcorn: :D

bobcat1
12-22-2010, 10:43 AM
What I am getting from all this is Beast wants validation that Brownwood could have won the game but for a few miscues. ETB and TXB are split personalities and neither will answer the question being proposed. DD Booger doesn't say Merry Christmas. Farmersfan likes to be included and is a screamer. Rocket is Rocket. Garcia made a true statement. DaHop wants to be Dre. Bobcatforlife loves to take Rocket to 6 flags. Crzyjournalist03 just likes to go off the wall. ETB makes statements about bus wrecks and other poster's wives that he shouldn't

There that about sums it up. Now will ETB and TXB answer the question today and stop worrying about whether they were asked before?:D

BaseballUmp
12-22-2010, 10:45 AM
What about me?

Pick6
12-22-2010, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
What I am getting from all this is Beast wants validation that Brownwood could have won the game

Bobcat1, as we all know any team can win on any given night, except BW that night...lol

LoboesWT
Stay tuned for more of this exciting episode:1popcorn:

BEAST
What I am getting from all this is Beast wants validation that Brownwood could have won the game but for a few miscues. ETB and TXB are split personalities and neither will answer the question being proposed. DD Booger doesn't say Merry Christmas. Farmersfan likes to be included and is a screamer. Rocket is Rocket. Garcia made a true statement. DaHop wants to be Dre. Bobcatforlife loves to take Rocket to 6 flags. Crzyjournalist03 just likes to go off the wall. ETB makes statements about bus wrecks and other poster's wives that he shouldn't

There that about sums it up. Now will ETB and TXB answer the question today and stop worrying about whether they were asked before?:D

Precisely. And, I wouldnt have even called either of them out if it hadnt been said that the only reason it was close was due to Carthage miscues.

BEAST

waterboy
12-22-2010, 10:47 AM
I was here, too!:D :wave: :1popcorn:

Bullaholic

Sure glad you cleared all that up, bobcat......I think....:D

Txbroadcaster

WHY am I being pulled into this LOL..I have yet to be asked a question by BEAST or anyone about the game!!

Bullaholic
12-22-2010, 10:49 AM
WHY am I being pulled into this LOL..I have yet to be asked a question by BEAST or anyone about the game!!

Because you are a closet East Texas Brownwood hater---c'mon admit it---we have ways ya know.....:D

BEAST
12-22-2010, 10:49 AM

True. ETB made the miscue comment. However, you swoop in and catch his back when he got questioned.

BEAST

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2010, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Because you are a closet East Texas Brownwood hater---c'mon admit it---we have ways ya know.....:D

HAHAHAHA even though I picked Bwood in the game maybe your right LOL

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2010, 10:50 AM
True. ETB made the miscue comment. However, you swoop in and catch his back when he got questioned.

BEAST

please link wth your talking about

slpybear the bullfan
12-22-2010, 10:51 AM
Fine, I will say it out loud.

BROWNWOOD BEAT BROWNWOOD.

Now, can we get back to Christmastime?

(LOL, :D )

LoboesWT
12-22-2010, 10:52 AM
This plot needs a new twist to add some excitement to today's soap opera:D

Farmersfan
12-22-2010, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by LoboesWT
This plot needs a new twist to add some excitement to today's soap opera:D

I say let's merge this thread with the UCONN accomplishment thread so we can get all the Girl-fights in one place!!!!!

BEAST
12-22-2010, 10:56 AM

I dont know the name of the thread. It was the day Rocket and Injured got benched. Last Monday maybe. My beef isnt so much with you, I am really just messing with you but you did agree with his thoughts. But, I thought since he was a coach, surely he would recognize that not only 1 team had miscues in a game that was basically a dead heat the whole night. Almost identical yards and first downs.

BEAST

waterboy
12-22-2010, 10:59 AM
I don't remember.... What was the rundown on the turnovers in that game?

BEAST
12-22-2010, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
I don't remember.... What was the rundown on the turnovers in that game?

1 each. They fumbled. Our turnover was on the onside kick.

BEAST

RoyceTTU
12-22-2010, 11:01 AM

You're right, shame on me! I am disgusted with myself!
I have zero sense, especially when it comes to football. I don't have the ability to tell if one team is better than the other, and HOW DARE I have the audacity to say that a team could possibly be better than the all-mighty Brownwood Lions?! Oh, the humanity!! For shame, Ernest T! For shame!!!

You know who always likes to play the "evenly matched teams, but they just outplayed us that night" card? The losers.

you really think ETB is Anti-Bwood??!?!?!..Why? because he gave his view of the game and you dont like it?

I was there and couldn't give a damn who won, but Carthage was by far the better team. Brownwood was lucky it was as close as it was.

I agree...once Carthage showed they could basically run at will I never felt Bwood was going to win

waterboy
12-22-2010, 11:03 AM
:clap: :1popcorn:

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2010, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU

the first is not agreeing with ETB, I was just saying he is not anti Bwood

the 2nd..yep I agreed( never said I did not agree with him on ONE thing)

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2010, 11:04 AM
I dont know the name of the thread. It was the day Rocket and Injured got benched. Last Monday maybe. My beef isnt so much with you, I am really just messing with you but you did agree with his thoughts. But, I thought since he was a coach, surely he would recognize that not only 1 team had miscues in a game that was basically a dead heat the whole night. Almost identical yards and first downs.

BEAST

Yes I agreed ONE time with his thoughts on the game..and I still do..Carthage was the better team..simple as that. Sorry you dont like that view, but IMO they were the better overall team. Does not mean I think Bwood was not an amazing team( top 3 team for sure this year) hell I picked them to win the game and had been saying since week 2 they would win State

BaseballUmp
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll28/CreamTime/l_4fe584de9b6b4ac8bf9b19370ee288a8.jpg

LoboesWT

Exhibit A has been introduced and accepted by 3ADL Judge

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2010, 11:06 AM

again I never said I did not ever agree with ETB

I took issue with BEAST saying I ALWAYS come behind ETB and defend him with this comment

Why is it when anyone dare to disagree with ETB and all his infinte coaching knowledge that TXB swings in like Robin for Batman to clean up his poo?

waterboy
12-22-2010, 11:08 AM
I second that motion........:stirpot: Motion passed.:1popcorn:

Gsquared
12-22-2010, 11:08 AM

I took issue with BEAST saying I ALWAYS come behind ETB and defend him with this comment

You come behind ETB? WHAT? :eek:

RoyceTTU
12-22-2010, 11:09 AM

In all fairness, you did disagree with "don't ask- don't tell". Sounded like ETB wanted to keep Gays out of war and you wanted to keep them in :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

J/K.....but it is true that you wanted to. :D :D :D

Txbroadcaster
Originally posted by Gsquared
You come behind ETB? WHAT? :eek:

HAHAHAHA

ur gross

BEAST

Thats a very good question. Maybe one you could answer.;)

BEAST

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 11:10 AM
You gotta know I'd wanna get in on this one...:D

This is like the two bullies on the play ground who got taught a lesson by the rest of the class, and who are now back up off the dirt and dusted off, and who now wanna discuss events that led up to their come uppance.

Don't make us push you back down!!!

And Garcia....SHUT UP!!!!:devil:

Txbroadcaster
Thats a very good question. Maybe one you could answer.;)

BEAST

seeing as I dont do that the question itself is false

BEAST
And again, just like the first time he was asked about it, ETB is nowhere to be found.

BEAST

bobcat1
12-22-2010, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll28/CreamTime/l_4fe584de9b6b4ac8bf9b19370ee288a8.jpg Now introducing ......

Yes Watrboy and BaseballUmp were here and G2 has entered the fray. :D

BEAST
12-22-2010, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro

This is like the two bullies on the play ground who got taught a lesson by the rest of the class, and who are now back up off the dirt and dusted off, and who now wanna discuss events that led up to their come uppance.

Wimbo, shut up. This has nothing to do with you. It really has nothing to do with my feelings on the game itself. It has everything to do with a statement made and question that will not get answered.

BEAST

bobcat1
12-22-2010, 11:14 AM
Wimbo, shut up. This has nothing to do with you. It really has nothing to do with my feelings on the game itself. It has everything to do with a statement made and question that will not get answered.

BEAST I think they are standing on the 5th afraid they might agree Brownwood is good. Leon is good too.

waterboy
12-22-2010, 11:14 AM
Now introducing ......

Yes Watrboy and BaseballUmp were here and G2 has entered the fray. :D
:clap: This is getting goooood......:D

:stirpot: :1popcorn:

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 11:15 AM

BEAST

You gotta know I couldn't stay out of this one. The board is alive again with "The Bad Boys" back together. This is too rich to stay out of!!!

DaHop72
12-22-2010, 11:16 AM

BEAST Yeah, SHUT UP WIMPY!!!!!! you big ole wuss. Don't bring Garcia into this or we're headed your way.:D :D

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2010, 11:17 AM
I think they are standing on the 5th afraid they might agree Brownwood is good. Leon is good too.

again..why is it a THEY?? I never was asked a question..if BEAST wants to ask me please ASK.

LH_Tuff
12-22-2010, 11:17 AM

Shut up Wimbo...Trying to concentrate here. :devil:

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Yeah, SHUT UP WIMPY!!!!!! you big ole wuss. Don't bring Garcia into this or we're headed your way.:D :D

No YOU shut up DaHop!! Dont make us push you down too...cuz you know we will!!!!

Bullaholic
12-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Yeah, SHUT UP WIMPY!!!!!! you big ole wuss. Don't bring Garcia into this or we're headed your way.:D :D

Remember when you said Snyder lost to Brownwood because of 30 points worth of miscues, Hop? :devil: :D

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
Shut up Wimbo...Trying to concentrate here. :devil:

HaHaHa!!!! Oh this is freakin' great. The DL lives for another day!!!

LH_Tuff
12-22-2010, 11:19 AM

BEAST

What was the question?

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 11:20 AM
What was the question?

Oh god...you're good. :D :D :D

Bullaholic
12-22-2010, 11:20 AM
Who's on first....:D

DaHop72
12-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Remember when you said Snyder lost to Brownwood because of 30 points worth of miscues, Hop? :devil: :D :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: Actually I think I said it was 42 points worth.:devil: :devil:

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 11:24 AM
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol: Actually I think I said it was 42 points worth.:devil: :devil:

Brownwood ran up the score on Snyder too?

BEAST
12-22-2010, 11:25 AM
again..why is it a THEY?? I never was asked a question..if BEAST wants to ask me please ASK.

I never had a question for you. I simply threw you under the bus for swooping in and defending ETB when he made a quick exit. He still hasnt shown himself today.

BEAST

LoboesWT

What's on first....

crzyjournalist03
What was the question?

I believe the question is, "what gives?", although I believe it should have been listed as "who gives", since inanimate objects are rarely givers of anything.

Looking4number8

I don't know.... Third base! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDchQmnjkmg)

Txbroadcaster
since inanimate objects are rarely givers of anything.

wow..so many dirty ways that can be taken

Bullaholic
12-22-2010, 11:26 AM
I never had a question for you. I simply threw you under the bus for swooping in and defending ETB when he made a quick exit. He still hasnt shown himself today.

BEAST

Hey ETB--Beast wants you to show yourself to him......:D :D

LH_Tuff
12-22-2010, 11:26 AM

BEAST

What do you want for Christmas?

crzyjournalist03
12-22-2010, 11:27 AM
wow..so many dirty ways that can be taken

so are you saying you prefer to be a taker rather than a giver?

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2010, 11:28 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LoboesWT
12-22-2010, 11:29 AM

OH MY:spitlol:

bobcat1
12-22-2010, 11:31 AM
again..why is it a THEY?? I never was asked a question..if BEAST wants to ask me please ASK. I'm sorry I thought you might be his boon companion, you know mouse in his pocket kinda deal. :D

RoyceTTU
12-22-2010, 11:36 AM
I dont know the name of the thread. It was the day Rocket and Injured got benched.

BEAST

FYI - This thread was moved, so it is lost in history. Or I just can't seem to find it.

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 11:42 AM
Rocket and Beast as the Ambiguously Gay Duo.
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/buse_6/bulldogs.jpg

BEAST
12-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Rocket and Beast as the Ambiguously Gay Duo.

Wimpy, you are like the little kid brother some of us had to take with us when taking his sister on a date. Everytime something got good, the kid brother showed up and ruined it with senseless crap.

BEAST

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 11:51 AM
Wimpy, you are like the little kid brother some of us had to take with us when taking his sister on a date. Everytime something got good, the kid brother showed up and ruined it with senseless crap.

BEAST

BREAST...you should not say the words "senseless crap" on this board. It's kind of like Rocket using the words "show respect"...I think you get my drift.

91 lion
12-22-2010, 11:54 AM

you gotta love Bobcat!:D

Ranger Mom
12-22-2010, 11:56 AM
You "guys" have GOT to be kidding me!!:doh:

http://ui06.gamespot.com/357/thcatfight_2.gif

Ernest T Bass
12-22-2010, 11:56 AM
Seriously, this is STILL going on?
I'd like to know how many posters on this thread are women, b/c the level of estrogen and just utter biatchness is waaaay off the charts. Ive never seen so many people with their feelings hurt in my life. A serious need for some midol in here.
Ok; my comment refering to a "bus crash" was simply a metaphor to illustrate how little I actually care about either town. Take a midol and get over it! Besides, would it not be much more devistating for a town to blow away in the wind? Why isn't there any gnashing of teeth over that? Hmmm?
Beast's wife: does he have one? I have no idea. But his reaction to my opinion that Bwd was not nearly as good as Carthage was/is akin to that event taking place. I was simply attempting to illustrate that fact. Once again, a hormonal supplement seems to be necessary here.
There is no anti-Bwd conspiracy between me and TxB. But there has been a considerable amount of amusment at the expense of the Loins' fans. That will more than likely continue.
Oh, and I addressed the original question, AGAIN, several pages back.

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 11:57 AM
BREAST says it...Rocket moves his lips. Both are satisfied.
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/buse_6/367.jpg

DDBooger
12-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

http://ui06.gamespot.com/357/thcatfight_2.gif lol

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2010, 12:00 PM
I still would like to know the question I am supposedly not answering LOL

LoboesWT
12-22-2010, 12:01 PM
lol

GIRL FIGHT woohoo pull the hair slap slap :D

BaseballUmp
12-22-2010, 12:01 PM

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 12:02 PM

It obviously was never about any question posed or not posed. It was (and has been for two weeks now) about getting over the loss of the game and the fall from #1 ranking with a THUD.

BaseballUmp
12-22-2010, 12:02 PM

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff124/clapointe1/girl%20fight/girlfight.jpg

Yoe_09
12-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
To be, or not to be. That is the question.

How'd that cable go?

BaseballUmp
12-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
How'd that cable go?

Major outage in Crawford so they won't be here for a while. :doh:

DDBooger
12-22-2010, 12:04 PM
I still would like to know the question I am supposedly not answering LOL Why do you hate Brownwood and why do you hate freedom?

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c268/FCarrejo/josephmccarthy.jpg

Gsquared
12-22-2010, 12:04 PM
Ok ok, heres the question. Have you ever seen my privates???? Its the size of a Pringles can.

DDBooger
12-22-2010, 12:05 PM
Ok ok, heres the question. Have you ever seen my privates???? Its the size of a Pringles can. :eek:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j240/berrycherrie92/pringlescan.jpg

BEAST
12-22-2010, 12:05 PM
I'd like to know how many posters on this thread are women, b/c the level of estrogen and just utter biatchness is waaaay off the charts. Ive never seen so many people with their feelings hurt in my life. A serious need for some midol in here.
Ok; my comment refering to a "bus crash" was simply a metaphor to illustrate how little I actually care about either town. Take a midol and get over it! Besides, would it not be much more devistating for a town to blow away in the wind? Why isn't there any gnashing of teeth over that? Hmmm?
Beast's wife: does he have one? I have no idea. But his reaction to my opinion that Bwd was not nearly as good as Carthage was/is akin to that event taking place. I was simply attempting to illustrate that fact. Once again, a hormonal supplement seems to be necessary here.
There is no anti-Bwd conspiracy between me and TxB. But there has been a considerable amount of amusment at the expense of the Loins' fans. That will more than likely continue.

ETB, where did you address the question regarding the statement you made about miscues? You said had it not been for Carthage miscues, this game wouldnt have been close. Or something to that respect. I simply asked what about the Brownwood miscues. You have yet to answer that. I took offense to your statement because I dont think if these two teams played 10 times, either would blow the other team away. These offenses simply destroyed the defenses. The yards and other stats reflect that. But you only commented on Carthage mistakes as if Brownwood played the perfect game. I know we didnt. And you, as a coach, surely could have picked out some miscues on our side that helped them.

BEAST

BwdLion73
12-22-2010, 12:06 PM
Ok ok, heres the question. Have you ever seen my privates???? Its the size of a Pringles can.

:eek: :wave: :wave: :wave:

RoyceTTU
12-22-2010, 12:06 PM
But his reaction to my opinion that Bwd was not nearly as good as Carthage was/is akin to that event taking place. I was simply attempting to illustrate that fact.

Ok, what? Brownwood got beat by a better team. If Carthage and Bwd played 10 times, Bwd wins at least 8 of'em.

My account:
If Brownwood and Carthage play 100 times, Carthage wins 90 of'em and most of them are by a two TD margin, at least.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Who again is the better team:confused: :confused: Are you waivering?

Yoe_09
12-22-2010, 12:07 PM
:eek:

:clap:

RoyceTTU
12-22-2010, 12:07 PM
:eek:

Thats a short pringles can :D :D :D

LoboesWT
12-22-2010, 12:08 PM
It obviously was never about any question posed or not posed. It was (and has been for two weeks now) about getting over the loss of the game and the fall from #1 ranking with a THUD.

No we are getting to the root of this Freudian issue!

BEAST
12-22-2010, 12:09 PM

Wimbo, you are wrong. I have already put the question back out there for ETB to answer.

BEAST

RoyceTTU
12-22-2010, 12:10 PM

I never had a question for you. I simply threw you under the bus for swooping in and defending ETB when he made a quick exit.
BEAST

I think he answered you here, but was tucked in with other stuff :)

Bullaholic
12-22-2010, 12:11 PM
This thread is proof-positive that you just can't be thin-skinned and be on the 3ADL---if you ever fall, nobody stops after the whistle and everybody makes a dogpile....:D

Lord help our new posters and folks just reading....:D

bobcat1
12-22-2010, 12:13 PM
This thread is proof-positive that you just can't be thin-skinned and be on the 3ADL---if you ever fall, nobody stops after the whistle and everybody makes a dogpile....:D

Lord help our new posters and folks just reading....:D I know that's right. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ernest T Bass
12-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Jesus H. and a Chicken Basket! Do they not teach reading in Brownwood America? I told you that my response is several pages back, since you girls decided to keep this thing going well on into the night and this morning. Here, this is my contribution to the litteracy of Brown County. Afterall, knowledge is power.
HOP (http://www.hookedonphonics.com/learn-to-read/?ShowPopup=0&gclid=CNyqgO-sgKYCFYXu7QodjkuhoA)

And if my response doesn't satisfy you, you are invited to go here for further explanation:

YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxkdmL3iMCY)

Ya know, Im thinking that if the adult bookstore out in Merkel had sold maroon "toys" with the Loins' logo on'em, they probably would have been able to stay in business.

RoyceTTU
12-22-2010, 12:14 PM

It took me getting butt hurt for 2 months and 1 M&G to confirm what you just said. After I met many poster in person I realized. :D

waterboy
12-22-2010, 12:14 PM

:clap: Good analogy!:clap:

.......So what was the question again?:stirpot: :1popcorn:

Ranger Mom
12-22-2010, 12:20 PM
All this over one unanswered question that was based on someone's opinion anyway???

For my 2 cents worth though. I have been posting with ETB and TXB a LONG time and can say they disagree more than they agree.

bobcat1
12-22-2010, 12:21 PM
:clap: Good analogy!:clap:

.......So what was the question again?:stirpot: :1popcorn: I think we still need the original question answered. But for the miscues would Brownwood have won?

Txbroadcaster
All this over one unanswered question that was based on someone's opinion anyway???

For my 2 cents worth though. I have been posting with ETB and TXB a LONG time and can say they disagree more than they agree.

and I keep telling ETB if he would stop being wrong so much him and I would agree more :D :D :D

Ranger Mom
Jesus H. and a Chicken Basket! Do they not teach reading in Brownwood America? I told you that my response is several pages back, since you girls decided to keep this thing going well on into the night and this morning. Here, this is my contribution to the litteracy of Brown County. Afterall, knowledge is power.
HOP (http://www.hookedonphonics.com/learn-to-read/?ShowPopup=0&gclid=CNyqgO-sgKYCFYXu7QodjkuhoA)

And if my response doesn't satisfy you, you are invited to go here for further explanation:

YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxkdmL3iMCY)

Ya know, Im thinking that if the adult bookstore out in Merkel had sold maroon "toys" with the Loins' logo on'em, they probably would have been able to stay in business.

Lol!! "Loin's" logo?? :eek: :eek:

Ernest T Bass
12-22-2010, 12:22 PM
Lol!! "Loin's" logo?? :eek: :eek:

Indeed, and that wasn't a typo.

carter08
12-22-2010, 12:25 PM
This is the dumbest thread ever.

Grow up everybody.

LH_Tuff
12-22-2010, 12:26 PM

What does Beast want for Christmas? How did you miss that?

GrTigers6
12-22-2010, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by carter08

Grow up everybody. Ever!, Really? This is pretty dumb but sadly enough there are some dumber.:D

Bullaholic
12-22-2010, 12:27 PM

Grow up everybody.

Yep--and it prolly won't get over a few thousand views at the most, either.....:D

bobcat1
12-22-2010, 12:29 PM

For my 2 cents worth though. I have been posting with ETB and TXB a LONG time and can say they disagree more than they agree. TXB would argue with a fence post though over if frogs had wings kinda things. :D ETB knows all.

91 lion
12-22-2010, 12:33 PM

There is a pattern here....ETB makes comments that are his opinions and feelings (as we all do)....but the difference is, when he is called out on it, he doesnt see why anyone would question it.

Case and point....the "bus crash" comment...many folks consider that a very tangible and possible event...therefore, it bothers the average poster more than a comment made about a town being blown away (which is an unrealistic event). Yes, there may be a tornado/hurricane...etc, that could have been inferred but that was not what you said.

Same can be said about ETBs Brownwood feelings...as I read it, he feels that Carthage would handily beat BWD on most days...thats his opinion. No one is questioning that (although many would disagree).

What IS being questioned/challenged is ETBs notion that (paraphrasing here so dont freak out) "BWD is lucky that Carthage had miscues, because if not, the outcome would have been much worse".

The fair question/challenge was made: "What about BWD miscues"....and "maybe Carthage were the lucky ones, because if the fortunes would have been reversed, the outcome could have been different"

I think most posters would have originally taken BEAST's counter point and given reasons why...or at least acknowledged his point, but it seems like that's just not how ETB plays...and his above post proves that.

FYI: I don't think TXB is ETBs Robin or wingman. He soots it straight and I respect that.....It just so happen in this instance, there was some uncanny timing with a few of his post that made it look like he was defending Bear Bryant....I mean, ETB.

LH_Tuff
12-22-2010, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by 91 lion
There is a pattern here....ETB makes comments that are his opinions and feelings (as we all do)....but the difference is, when he is called out on it, he doesnt see why anyone would question it.

Case and point....the "bus crash" comment...many folks consider that a very tangible and possible event...therefore, it bothers the average poster more than a comment made about a town being blown away (which is an unrealistic event). Yes, there may be a tornado/hurricane...etc, that could have been inferred but that was not what you said.

Same can be said about ETBs Brownwood feelings...as I read it, he feels that Carthage would handily beat BWD on most days...thats his opinion. No one is questioning that (although many would disagree).

What IS being questioned/challenged is ETBs notion that (paraphrasing here so dont freak out) "BWD is lucky that Carthage had miscues, because if not, the outcome would have been much worse".

The fair question/challenge was made: "What about BWD miscues"....and "maybe Carthage were the lucky ones, because if the fortunes would have been reversed, the outcome could have been different"

I think most posters would have originally taken BEAST's counter point and given reasons why...or at least acknowledged his point, but it seems like that's just not how ETB plays...and his above post proves that.

FYI: I don't think TXB is ETBs Robin or wingman. He soots it straight and I respect that.....It just so happen in this instance, there was some uncanny timing with a few of his post that made it look like he was defending Bear Bryant....I mean, ETB.

Great. Nothing like ruining it with a little logic. Dangit anyway.:doh:

LoboesWT
12-22-2010, 12:38 PM
Great. Nothing like ruining it with a little logic. Dangit anyway.:doh:

LOGIC.......you brought LOGIC into this..........you JACKWAGON!:D

BEAST
12-22-2010, 12:41 PM

Ok. So this is your answer?

BEAST

LH_Tuff
12-22-2010, 12:41 PM

Grow up everybody.

No.

RoyceTTU
12-22-2010, 12:43 PM

You mean like this post that was never answere? :doh:

Ok, what? Brownwood got beat by a better team. If Carthage and Bwd played 10 times, Bwd wins at least 8 of'em.

My account:
If Brownwood and Carthage play 100 times, Carthage wins 90 of'em and most of them are by a two TD margin, at least.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Who again is the better team:confused: :confused: Are you waivering?

I think you might be onto something 91

Ranger Mom
12-22-2010, 12:45 PM
For the life of me, I don't understand how "women" have the reputation of being the bitchier/whinier/argumentative sex.

RoyceTTU
12-22-2010, 12:46 PM
For the life of me, I don't understand how "women" have the reputation of being the bitchier/whinier/argumentative sex.

Well, you got 2 of the 3 right :D :D :D

crzyjournalist03
12-22-2010, 12:47 PM
It took me getting butt hurt for 2 months

well, it wasn't TXB...he's a taker, not a giver. That was established a few pages back.

Ranger Mom
12-22-2010, 12:47 PM
Well, you got 2 of the 3 right :D :D :D

Honestly...I didn't know men were so whiney and like to argue and argue and argue...over something so minor....until I joined this board!!!

Bullaholic
12-22-2010, 12:49 PM
Honestly...I didn't know men were so whiney and like to argue and argue and argue...over something so minor....until I joined this board!!!

It's THAT time of the year----you know, after all the snaps have been made except for the guys who get paid to do it every week. :D

LoboesWT
12-22-2010, 12:50 PM

LOL, It is a title 9 thread. Some of the men on here of want equality with feminine characteristics!

Ranger Mom
12-22-2010, 12:52 PM
It's THAT time of the year----you know, after all the snaps have been made except for the guys who get paid to do it every week. :D

So what's the excuse when it's NOT that time of the year??

Gsquared
12-22-2010, 12:53 PM
I only like to argue with that guy from Glen Rose that keeps calling me "son". The one that watches NFL Films and rips off all thier cliches.

crzyjournalist03
So what's the excuse when it's NOT that time of the year??

it's probably their wife's fault

91 lion
............Do they not teach reading in Brownwood America? ........ Here, this is my contribution to the litteracy of Brown County. Afterall, knowledge is power.

Well, where you are from, that "power" must be generated by candles or something like that, because there was not a lot of "knowledge" in your post.

Tip #1: If you are going to refer to knowledge and "literacy" in your post, don't misspell it.

...and BTW, I think us "Loins" will pass on your offer to contribute to anything that we do, from an education standpoint.

Ernest T Bass
12-22-2010, 12:55 PM
Well, where you are from, that "power" must be generated by candles or something like that, because there was not a lot of "knowledge" in your post.

Tip #1: If you are going to refer to knowledge and "literacy" in your post, don't misspell it.

...and BTW, I think us "Loins" will pass on your offer to contribute to anything that we do, from an education standpoint.

Oooh, burn!
Seriously? A typo? That's it?

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2010, 12:56 PM
well, it wasn't TXB...he's a taker, not a giver. That was established a few pages back.

lol uhh no it was not

crzyjournalist03
12-22-2010, 12:57 PM
Oooh, burn!

also, you're not from brownwood...you must have missed that one, because it's the biggest burn anybody from brownwood could give someone.

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 12:58 PM

Wow...RM said "sex". I kind of like that.

LoboesWT
I think us "Loins" will pass on your offer to contribute to anything that we do, from an education standpoint.

Could not resist, but this speaks volumes.

crzyjournalist03
lol uhh no it was not

Oops. Sorry. My bad.

I've been trying to get some critical answers on this thread, but I keep losing track of what's going on due to all the conversations about lacks of answers.

Ernest T Bass
12-22-2010, 12:59 PM
also, you're not from brownwood...you must have missed that one, because it's the biggest burn anybody from brownwood could give someone.

Indeed.

Ranger Mom
12-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Wow...RM said "sex". I kind of like that.

:D :D

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 01:01 PM
Oops. Sorry. My bad.

I've been trying to get some critical answers on this thread, but I keep losing track of what's going on due to all the conversations about lacks of answers.

THAT, my friend, IS the answer.

Ernest T Bass
12-22-2010, 01:02 PM
Wow! This sorority meeting has actually reached 13 pages!
While I have obviously been the largest topic of discussion, Im proud to say that my presence is absent from the majority of them. So, Im going to leave you girls with it and go have lunch with the prettiest lady in Texas. Have fun, y'all.

LH_Tuff

What?

91 lion
Oooh, burn!

Make that 2 typos....and yes, we all make them.....it's just kinda funny when you make them while posting about "knowledge" and "literacy".

You don't see the irony:hand: :hand: :hand:

Txbroadcaster
This thread is like Inception..fun to look at but makes no sense in the end

crzyjournalist03

Nice. That's great.

Now, what was the question again????

Oops...

crzyjournalist03
12-22-2010, 01:04 PM
So, Im going to leave you girls with it and go have lunch with the prettiest lady in Texas. Have fun, y'all.

Well, it's a good thing I know my wife is in Oklahoma today, or I'd be worried about this statement.

LH_Tuff
12-22-2010, 01:04 PM
Now, what was the question again????

Who are the biggest rivals in 3A?

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 01:06 PM
What?

Exactly. You and me have always been on the same page.

LH_Tuff
12-22-2010, 01:10 PM
It would be nice if Beast would just let on as to what he wants for Christmas. Then ETB and TXB can get together and make sure it happens. Then this thread would be done.

91 lion
12-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Could not resist, but this speaks volumes.

?

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 01:14 PM
It would be nice if Beast would just let on as to what he wants for Christmas. Then ETB and TXB can get together and make sure it happens. Then this thread would be done.

But we don't WANT it to end!!! There's nothing else to talk about!!!

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 01:21 PM
Merry Christmas,Rocket!!!

Meow.
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/buse_6/kitty.jpg

garciap77
12-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Fine, I will say it out loud.

BROWNWOOD BEAT BROWNWOOD.

Now, can we get back to Christmastime?

(LOL, :D )

Sorry! But, that is not the issue here!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/smilie_xmas_096.gif

AlphaFemale
12-22-2010, 02:05 PM

This really is entertaining. Please, continue........

garciap77
12-22-2010, 02:06 PM

:iagree:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/roadtrip.gif

pirate4state
12-22-2010, 02:09 PM
Precisely. And, I wouldnt have even called either of them out if it hadnt been said that the only reason it was close was due to Carthage miscues.

BEAST

:confused: Why do you care what they think?!?!

I mean, I know ETB is a coach and TxB was a coach (for like a second), but seriously...LOL

disclaimer....I have not read anything past the point of the post quoted above :nerd:

BaseballUmp
12-22-2010, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

I mean, I know ETB is a coach and TxB was a coach (for like a second), but seriously...LOL

disclaimer....I have not read anything past the point of the post quoted above :nerd:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s52/taydbm/shutyourmouth.jpg

RoyceTTU
12-22-2010, 02:14 PM

This is all I can think about when you post. :D :D :D

Does this count as annoying??? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4V3i5-e3PA&feature=related)

pirate4state
12-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Hey ETB--Beast wants you to show yourself to him......:D :D ROFL! :spitlol:

well done, sir

AlphaFemale
12-22-2010, 02:19 PM

FYI: I don't think TXB is ETBs Robin or wingman. He soots it straight and I respect that.....It just so happen in this instance, there was some uncanny timing with a few of his post that made it look like he was defending Bear Bryant....I mean, ETB. :clap:

LH_Tuff
12-22-2010, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by AlphaFemale
:clap:

You need to catch up.

AlphaFemale
12-22-2010, 02:22 PM
You need to catch up.

Obviously, I get distracted.:D

pirate4state
12-22-2010, 02:28 PM
This is all I can think about when you post. :D :D :D

Does this count as annoying??? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4V3i5-e3PA&feature=related) :clap: :D yay, i love that

I just want to thank ETB & TxB for not answering whatever question the BEAST wanted answered, because this thread made me laugh so hard I am crying!!! :2thumbsup

and baseballump nice picture

BaseballUmp
12-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Haha thanks :D

BaseballUmp
12-22-2010, 02:32 PM
It took me getting butt hurt for 2 months

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i172/borosel/johndoll.jpg

ccmom
12-22-2010, 03:21 PM
Wait just a minute...

ETB...did you say the bookstore in Merkel closed??????:eek: :eek:

Looking4number8
12-22-2010, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Wait just a minute...

Dont go pretending you werent the first in line at the 50% off going out of busiess sale.. I heard you even stole all the signs they put around town so no one else would know about it

waterboy
12-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Wait just a minute...

Nobody told you???!! Even I knew about that!!!:D

ccmom
12-22-2010, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Dont go pretending you werent the first in line at the 50% off going out of busiess sale.. I heard you even stole all the signs they put around town so no one else would know about it

Before you go being a smarty pants, you should know that it seems that now I won't have a place to purchase your "date" for New Year's Eve. It's the thought that counts, though. :p

ccmom
12-22-2010, 04:35 PM
Nobody told you???!! Even I knew about that!!!:D

Shocking...:rolleyes:

:p

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2010, 04:37 PM
So wait..what was this thread about again?

GrTigers6
12-22-2010, 04:43 PM
ETB and TXB. Come on man!!!.:D

Bullaholic
12-22-2010, 04:44 PM
So wait..what was this thread about again?

You're supposed to be answering questions---not asking them...:D Didn't you say on the show that Brownwood had no chance of beating Carthage if they made any mistakes? :D

Ernest T Bass
12-22-2010, 04:45 PM
Jesus tap-dancin' Christ! This is STILL going on?! Isn't there a Golden Girls marathon going on somewhere or somethin'?

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2010, 04:47 PM
You're supposed to be answering questions---not asking them...:D Didn't you say on the show that Brownwood had no chance of beating Carthage if they made any mistakes? :D

Did I? LOL

Bullaholic
12-22-2010, 04:48 PM
Did I? LOL

Who cares?---but it sure will be a load of fun to watch what we can make up for you....:D

hollywood
12-22-2010, 04:51 PM
This thread clearly shows that the world lives for dissension. ;)

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2010, 04:52 PM
Who cares?---but it sure will be a load of fun to watch what we can make up for you....:D

HAHAHA I know

LoboesWT
12-22-2010, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
This thread clearly shows that the world lives for dissension. ;)

Dissension, we live for dissension. I clearly have to disagree with that statement.:D

hollywood
12-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Dissension, we live for dissension. I clearly have to disagree with that statement.:D

LOL. Well I clearly will continue to quarrel if I don't agree with you!:D

Charlie47
12-22-2010, 05:07 PM
Wow! This sorority meeting has actually reached 13 pages!
While I have obviously been the largest topic of discussion, Im proud to say that my presence is absent from the majority of them. So, Im going to leave you girls with it and go have lunch with the prettiest lady in Texas. Have fun, y'all.

OK now, "prettiest lady in Texas", that's mighty derned purty, requires
picture!!;) :clap: :eek:

Pendragon13
12-22-2010, 06:14 PM

http://ui06.gamespot.com/357/thcatfight_2.gif My thoughts EXACTLY.:D

Isn't this mostly an adult board?:confused:

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
My thoughts EXACTLY.:D

Isn't this mostly an adult board?:confused:

Don't make us insult you too Pendragon!!! :D

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2010, 06:22 PM

hey now..I was a coach for a year not a second:D

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2010, 06:26 PM

http://ui06.gamespot.com/357/thcatfight_2.gif

Well Well..HE STARTED IT!!! :D

Ernest T Bass
12-22-2010, 06:33 PM
hey now..I was a coach for a year not a second:D

But it was church ball. A year=a second in real football time :D

Rocket
12-22-2010, 07:52 PM
I coached for 4 years. So I'm smarter than TXB. ETB, do you stand on the notion that Argyle was better than Brownwood based on your little film session comparison?

Carthage's defense was as good as Brownwood's. Brownwood ran out of time and Carthage dodged a bullet. Carthage and their coaches know who the better team was.

Carthage coaches sweated puddles the whole game.

As for ETB, you do think you are God's gift. It's hilarious. You know some football, true, but you aren't half as smart as TXB thinks you are. Believe that. ;)

TXB is as impartial as they come. I'll say that. He is good at what he does. But don't think for one second that Carthage was clearly better. You have no stinking proof of it. Merry Christmas.

Ernest T Bass
12-22-2010, 07:59 PM
I coached for 4 years. So I'm smarter than TXB. ETB, do you stand on the notion that Argyle was better than Brownwood based on your little film session comparison?

Carthage's defense was as good as Brownwood's. Brownwood ran out of time and Carthage dodged a bullet. Carthage and their coaches know who the better team was.

As for ETB, you do think you are God's gift. It's hilarious. You know some football, true, but you aren't half as smart as TXB thinks you are. Believe that. ;)

TXB is as impartial as they come. I'll say that. He is good at what he does. But don't think for one second that Carthage was clearly better. You have no stinking proof of it. Merry Christmas.

Never saw Argyle. Dont know a single thing about them. Are they a veer team?
I don't think TxB thinks Im all that smart. But if so, Im flattered.
I dont believe you need proof to have an OPINION. In fact, I believe that by definition, an opinion can't be proven. The only proof is the scoreboard. Carthage's point total > Bwd's point total. Therefore Carthage > Bwd.
And yes, I do know a little football. I know a little about coaching, too(two very different things). But, Im still lacking considerably in the public relations dept. That's why Im not, and likely will never be, a head coach. But who knows. Miracles do happen.

Rocket
12-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Never saw Argyle. Dont know a single thing about them. Are they a veer team?
I don't think TxB thinks Im all that smart. But if so, Im flattered.
I dont believe you need proof to have an OPINION. In fact, I believe that by definition, an opinion can't be proven. The only proof is the scoreboard. Carthage's point total > Bwd's point total. Therefore Carthage > Bwd.
And yes, I do know a little football. I know a little about coaching, too(two very different things). But, Im still lacking considerably in the public relations dept. That's why Im not, and likely will never be, a head coach. But who knows. Miracles do happen.

So the best team always wins? Haha this is rich.

Ernest T Bass
12-22-2010, 08:16 PM

Nope, but in this case, it happened.

sinton66
12-22-2010, 08:22 PM

What the hell is your problem? He's entitled to his opinion same as you. Agree to disagree and MOVE ON.

SintonFan
12-22-2010, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
What the hell is your problem? He's entitled to his opinion same as you. Agree to disagree and MOVE ON.

Tony, I think mental illnesses can't be explained or rationed with...:D

It is obvious that a couple feel like they are "big dogs" here and because their team lost, they feel slighted(and more)... if only because someone else dared to have a different opinion than themselves.;)
:D

bobcat4life
12-22-2010, 09:06 PM
SHUTUP RODNEY!!!

BEAST
12-22-2010, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Tony, I think mental illnesses can't be explained or rationed with...:D

It is obvious that a couple feel like they are "big dogs" here and because their team lost, they feel slighted(and more)... if only because someone else dared to have a different opinion than themselves.;)
:D

That was never the case at all. I simply wanted a reply to a the question I gave ETB. He still really hasn't answered it.

BEAST

Rocket
12-22-2010, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by sinton66

Ok... New rule. No challenging other's opinions.

Once an opinion is out there, it can be debated. But you better SUPPORT it with facts, not this stupid rah rah cheerleading crap. Right? Just talking football.

Tejastrue
12-22-2010, 09:36 PM

Please everyone, don't be offended. To Rocket: IMO, Carthage was NOT clearly better!! I also think a BW win would have been better for 3A football and the state title game. Nothing against Carthage at all. :thinking:

LH_Tuff
12-22-2010, 10:39 PM
That was never the case at all. I simply wanted a reply to a the question I gave ETB. He still really hasn't answered it. BEAST

What was the question?

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 10:50 PM

If that was puddle of sweat around the Carthage coaches feet DURING the game...what was the puddle made of that was around your feet AFTER the game?

HeavyD
12-22-2010, 10:52 PM
I think what a couple of Brownoodians are frustrated with is something that can never really be known. It all starts with the fact that Carthage lost 2 games early in the yr and excusses were made(valid ones). "They're not the same team w/o these two kids and, so and so is banged up" and "you can't judge Carthage on those two losses bucause they're not even the same team"(and everyone agrees with those statements). But I will tell you this, there were kids out on Bwds squad that mean just as much or more than Carthage missing their couple early in the yr. I say this because Bwds team (I think) is more interdependent on one another (as far as how they attack you)and could not overcome key injuries( which made Carthage better that night). But giving Carthage a pass (as a team) in reguards to the early losses, should also be seen the other way around as it pertains to Brwd in the last game of the season(and it hasn't been). Bwd is NOT the same team while missing the kids that they were missing. Anyway, for what it's worth, that was one hell of a game, and I would have loved to have seen this game with everyone healthy on both sides.

bobcat1
12-22-2010, 10:54 PM
If that was puddle of sweat around the Carthage coaches feet DURING the game...what was the puddle made of that was around your feet AFTER the game? Tears for the kids as it would've been for me had it by my team in that game. A lot of work went into that year to be disappointed with the outcome. Kids hearts were broke that night. Until you have swallowed that bitter pill as a player you can't imagine the rock in the bottom of your stomach.

Tejastrue
12-22-2010, 10:57 PM
Tears for the kids as it would've been for me had it been my team in that game. A lot of work went into that year to be disappointed with the outcome. Kids hearts were broke that night. Until you have swallowed that bitter pill as a player you can't imagine the rock in the bottom of your stomach.
:iagree:

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 11:00 PM
Tears for the kids as it would've been for me had it by my team in that game. A lot of work went into that year to be disappointed with the outcome. Kids hearts were broke that night. Until you have swallowed that bitter pill as a player you can't imagine the rock in the bottom of your stomach.

I would feel the same. We felt the same that very Friday night, even though the game wasnt as close. I also have no doubt there would be "a couple" of others from the other side pointing and laughing. Kind of like we have seen here on the board all year here. No mentioning names, just saying...

BEAST
12-22-2010, 11:01 PM
Exactly. Great post.

Beast

Originally posted by HeavyD
I think what a couple of Brownoodians are frustrated with is something that can never really be known. It all starts with the fact that Carthage lost 2 games early in the yr and excusses were made(valid ones). "They're not the same team w/o these two kids and, so and so is banged up" and "you can't judge Carthage on those two losses bucause they're not even the same team"(and everyone agrees with those statements). But I will tell you this, there were kids out on Bwds squad that mean just as much or more than Carthage missing their couple early in the yr. I say this because Bwds team (I think) is more interdependent on one another (as far as how they attack you)and could not overcome key injuries( which made Carthage better that night). But giving Carthage a pass (as a team) in reguards to the early losses, should also be seen the other way around as it pertains to Brwd in the last game of the season(and it hasn't been). Bwd is NOT the same team while missing the kids that they were missing. Anyway, for what it's worth, that was one hell of a game, and I would have loved to have seen this game with everyone healthy on both sides.

BEAST
12-22-2010, 11:02 PM
Tears for the kids as it would've been for me had it by my team in that game. A lot of work went into that year to be disappointed with the outcome. Kids hearts were broke that night. Until you have swallowed that bitter pill as a player you can't imagine the rock in the bottom of your stomach.

Great post my friend. That pill is huge and water don't wash it down.

BEAST

BEAST
12-22-2010, 11:04 PM
I would feel the same. We felt the same that very Friday night, even though the game wasnt as close. I also have no doubt there would be "a couple" of others from the other side pointing and laughing. Kind of like we have seen here on the board all year here. No mentioning names, just saying...

Nobody from Brownwood hammered you for yalls loss until you started Wimbo. You and I both know it. I got home around 3:00AM and found you being the lead basher. The Carthage folks were classy, even though they are the only ones that had a right to serve crow. You were not.

BEAST

wimbo_pro
12-22-2010, 11:08 PM
Nobody from Brownwood hammered you for yalls loss until you started Wimbo. You and I both know it. I got home around 3:00AM and found you being the lead basher. The Carthage folks were classy, even though they are the only ones that had a right to serve crow. You were not.

BEAST
Dead wrong again BREAST. I didnt "bash" you until the next day when Rocket started commenting. But even if I did...so what? You dont like it when the sand gets kicked back in your face? You supported and encouraged that type of slamming all year...then you attack our kid who has paid his price for his wrong-doing. You have no moral ground to stand on with me. Not a bit of moral ground. Quit whining like a little girl.

BaseballUmp
12-22-2010, 11:10 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q76/clayltz/messagebutton.jpg