PDA

View Full Version : Celina's Jake Raulerson

orange machine
12-20-2010, 08:41 PM
Here is a highlight video of sophmore Jake Raulerson.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SYt1f7uWA0

bobcat1
12-20-2010, 08:55 PM
He's gonna get better. His twin ain't no slouch either at Linebacker.:D

orange machine
12-20-2010, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
He's gonna get better. His twin ain't no slouch either at Linebacker.:D

I cant wait for football next year if they have Jake on the oline with big boy Baggett and baby face Roos boy howdy can you say juggernaut. Those 3 boys are all 6'5 with Roos and Baggett over 300lbs and Jake will put on 10 or 15lbs so he will be around 240ish. Then you throw in Hambrick who is 6'3 280 and Jake Lavey 6'3 250 man im ready.

bowleghorses
12-20-2010, 09:14 PM
HaHa a tie to Celina...he is dating my neice...lol:D

orange machine
12-20-2010, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by bowleghorses
HaHa a tie to Celina...he is dating my neice...lol:D

Please tell me she isnt from Prosper? Jusk kidding she must be a great girl because Jake is a great kid and a great football player.

bowleghorses
12-20-2010, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Please tell me she isnt from Prosper?

Don't you know all the pretty girls are from Prosper?

orange machine
12-20-2010, 09:21 PM
Don't you know all the pretty girls are from Prosper?

All the rich girls live in Prosper so I guess he is doing something right haha.:D

bowleghorses
12-20-2010, 09:23 PM
All the rich girls live in Prosper so I guess he is doing something right haha.:D

I'll really make your day...Her dad was a Prosper football coach.:D

skins4life
12-20-2010, 09:28 PM
Here is a highlight video of sophmore Jake Raulerson.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SYt1f7uWA0

I would like to place an order for 12 please!! :D :D

orange machine
12-20-2010, 09:33 PM
I'll really make your day...Her dad was a Prosper football coach.:D

Oh geez thats just not right I think we need to have a talk with the poor boy.

bowleghorses
12-20-2010, 09:35 PM
Oh geez thats just not right I think we need to have a talk with the poor boy.

Oh yeah, her brother was Prosper QB last year! Heck maybe he wants to move south.:D

orange machine
12-20-2010, 09:37 PM
Oh yeah, her brother was Prosper QB last year! Heck maybe he wants to move south.:D

Dont even start that crap they arnt going anywhere. Besides I know his dad knows Celina is on the cusp of a title or two within the next two years.

orange machine
12-20-2010, 09:40 PM
Celina will be in the hunt. Since 1995 Celina will win a title then take off 2 or 3 years for instance.
1995 state champ
1998 state champ
1999 state champ
2000 state champ
2001 state champ
2005 state champ
2006 runner up
2007 state champ
2008 runner up

missed in 1996-1997-2002-2003-2004-2009-2010

so by my calculations its time for us to get back to the title game. Its funny how this works out because for atleast the next 4 years we have a ton of great talent and alot of winning teams that are coming. The 8th grade team that will be freshman this coming year are loaded.

bowleghorses
12-20-2010, 09:41 PM
Dont even start that crap they arnt going anywhere. Besides I know his dad knows Celina is on the cusp of a title or two within the next two years.

just kidding...heck i like Celina, I wanted to live there when I stayed in Prosper. I the bobcats ever need a good defensive minded coach, look up her dad.

turbostud
12-20-2010, 09:48 PM
Damn he lit that LB up on the first highlight!!!!!

turbostud
12-20-2010, 09:50 PM
Now that I look at it again, he took out a LB and a Safety. Nice play.

orange machine
12-20-2010, 09:51 PM
Jake plays alot bigger than he is. if he can put on about 50 pounds he will be a d1 olineman.

bowleghorses
12-20-2010, 09:52 PM
Very tough kid,very mobile from what i see...can't wait to meet him.

orange machine
12-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Very tough kid,very mobile from what i see...can't wait to meet him.
He is one of those people who are soft spoken and never would think that he would rip your head off on the football feild. Awsome kid and very respectful.

bobcat1
12-20-2010, 11:45 PM
He is one of those people who are soft spoken and never would think that he would rip your head off on the football feild. Awsome kid and very respectful. +1! That is what makes him great. Awessme kid. Must get it from his Mom!;)

marler1972
12-20-2010, 11:54 PM
Celina will be in the hunt. Since 1995 Celina will win a title then take off 2 or 3 years for instance.
1995 state champ
1998 state champ
1999 state champ
2000 state champ
2001 state champ
2005 state champ
2006 runner up
2007 state champ
2008 runner up

so by my calculations its time for us to get back to the title game. Its funny how this works out because for atleast the next 4 years we have a ton of great talent and alot of winning teams that are coming. The 8th grade team that will be freshman this coming year are loaded.

+1

orange machine
12-21-2010, 01:54 AM
At 1:15 watch Jamark the runningback with the ball runover the defender at the end of the run. Then at 1:25 Jamark is lined up out as a wide out and watch his block pretty impressed.

BILLYFRED0000
12-21-2010, 09:09 AM
+1! That is what makes him great. Awessme kid. Must get it from his Mom!;)

Gatordaze would probably even agree.
great kid for sure both of those raulerson boys.

bowleghorses
12-21-2010, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Gatordaze would probably even agree.
great kid for sure both of those raulerson boys.

From my investigations, he should agree and be very proud. From the sounds of it he has a little girl too.

gatordaze
12-21-2010, 10:16 AM
From my investigations, he should agree and be very proud. From the sounds of it he has a little girl too.

Don't leave out Jordan...

She may be the meanest of the three!

BILLYFRED0000
12-21-2010, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by gatordaze
Don't leave out Jordan...

She may be the meanest of the three!

Thats cause she has two brothers.

Pick6
12-21-2010, 11:22 AM

Won't happen

sandbagger
12-21-2010, 04:24 PM
Dont even start that crap they arnt going anywhere. Besides I know his dad knows Celina is on the cusp of a title or two within the next two years. I would say things are looking up, yall got that dist. champ, this year, but you might wanna get out of the 2nd round before you start the same old tried dribble we have heard for 2 years.

orange machine
12-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by sandbagger
I would say things are looking up, yall got that dist. champ, this year, but you might wanna get out of the 2nd round before you start the same old tried dribble we have heard for 2 years.

Ok

bigwood33
12-21-2010, 04:33 PM
old tried dribble we have heard for 2 years.

I think the word that you are looking for in this sentence is "drivel" not dribble.

Pick6
12-21-2010, 04:46 PM
I would say things are looking up, yall got that dist. champ, this year, but you might wanna get out of the 2nd round before you start the same old tried dribble we have heard for 2 years.

Your right, you can go back and look at last years comments and see the same thing is being said this year. That's what happens when you follow blindly.

CelinaCatFan
12-21-2010, 06:15 PM
I'm adding Pick6 to my prayer list. So much hostility. Forgiveness is an amazing thing.

MoveInDad
12-21-2010, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
Your right, you can go back and look at last years comments and see the same thing is being said this year. That's what happens when you follow blindly.
I think if you were so inclined to go back and look, I can't be bothered at this juncture knowing how the story ended, that 'most' Celina posters were pretty conservative in their view... a lot of the Celina 'smack back' this year was a result of posters feeling they had to defend the program's record and reputation etc.
Admittedly, after the 49-7 defeat of Sanger, I was running on orange kool-aid, but that only lasted a week ;)
Anyway, I haven't read much of what folks are saying about '11 other than we're fired up about our O-line, and the secondary is sorted, besides that Celina coaches are going to be really earning their pay next year getting all the right kids in their best positions.... but that's what they get paid for and they've been doing a pretty good job for a long time.
3 out of 4 starters in the in the backfield gone including the QB, so that'll be interesting... very.

Pick6
12-21-2010, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by CelinaCatFan
I'm adding Pick6 to my prayer list. So much hostility. Forgiveness is an amazing thing.

Hostility because I said we're hearing the same thing as last year...I guess if that's what you wanna think. Next December I bet we hear the same thing as this December.

BILLYFRED0000
12-22-2010, 11:58 AM
Hostility because I said we're hearing the same thing as last year...I guess if that's what you wanna think. Next December I bet we hear the same thing as this December.

I know that it is difficult for you to swallow but the last 15 years should serve notice that the possibility does exist. And we are hopeful but not blind.
If you don't like those facts that is your issue not ours.

Pick6
12-22-2010, 01:09 PM
I know that it is difficult for you to swallow but the last 15 years should serve notice that the possibility does exist. And we are hopeful but not blind.
If you don't like those facts that is your issue not ours.

There's a possibility that your family tree doesn't fork either. Don't care about the last 15 years, that's all history, next season is what counts now.

WildTexan972
12-22-2010, 01:19 PM
There's a possibility that your family tree doesn't fork either. Don't care about the last 15 years, that's all history, next season is what counts now.

it must suck for you to support programs that don't measure up so you HIDE history to deflect the fact you have been duped most of your life....

if you do not learn from history you stay the same fool as always....

NO program has been as consistent as Celina in Texas the last 15 years....NONE....so for their fanbase to be excited about the coming year is logical.....hence your inability to relate to the concept.....

Pick6
12-22-2010, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
it must suck for you to support programs that don't measure up so you HIDE history to deflect the fact you have been duped most of your life....

if you do not learn from history you stay the same fool as always....

NO program has been as consistent as Celina in Texas the last 15 years....NONE....so for their fanbase to be excited about the coming year is logical.....hence your inability to relate to the concept.....

you keep living in the last 15 years, you'll end up like Rocket. The here and now is celina is on a downward spiral. you can brag about 10-0 season all you want, that's easy with the schedule over there.

orange machine
12-22-2010, 05:00 PM
Things tend to run in cycles so if thats the case when Celina started the current stste title runs they are as followed.

1995 state champ
1998 state champ
1999 state champ
2000 state champ
2001 state champ
2005 state champ
2006 runner up
2007 state champ
2008 runner up

Is it just me or is there a trend here. Celina gets to the state championship game in 95. Then they dont make it for a few years. Then they are back in state championship game in 98 and make a run for 4 years in a row to 2001 then they are out for a few years. Then in 05 again back to the stae championship game making a run for the next 4 years until 2008. So for the last 2 09 and 10 they have not been in the state championship so once again by calculations its time for Celina to start making there run again in the state championships. Its about the right time also because it appears that Celina has reloaded alot of talented kids coming up and next years oline will by far be the best I think Celina has probably evver had with 3 d1 players.

Pick6
12-22-2010, 05:12 PM
Didn't BW have a pretty good run in the 70's and early 80's? Been along time since then, get ready for it.

BEAST
12-22-2010, 05:27 PM
Didn't BW have a pretty good run in the 70's and early 80's? Been along time since then, get ready for it.

60s, 70s, and 80s. But guess what, like Celina we continue to put quality teams on the field. Have we won a title in a while, no. But weve scary close 3 times in the last 8 years. 2 of those years were in 4A. Quit hammering quality programs. Who do represent?

BEAST

Pick6
12-22-2010, 05:35 PM
Hammering?? saying they won't win the championship next season is hammering?? You are sensitive aren't you.

bobcat1
12-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Hammering?? saying they won't win the championship next season is hammering?? You are sensitive aren't you. :tisk: I wouldn't exactly say Beast is the sensitive type except with kids and his wife.

BILLYFRED0000
12-22-2010, 07:08 PM

And I notice you really did not comprehend my statement. One of the things you miss is that we see quality football every year. We have a first rate coaching staff. As long as we keep doing what we are we will be in the hunt. That is simple enough for even you. You just don't like it. But it does not mean that my considered position is a bad one. Unlike you I see every ball player in Celina from 3rd grade and up. I see what we have and what we will have and we just have a lot of potential. That coupled with a first rate staff gives us the chance. That and the continuity of the program which is what all the quality teams such as AW Gilmer etc have going for them.

orange machine
12-22-2010, 07:14 PM
Do you have any idea of what Celina has coming back or what the younger boys are coming up are like? It appears that you don't because if you did and you were a person of truth you would know that Celina has some very good and talented kids coming up that have not just beaten teams, but destroyed them. Of course Celina fans have said they were going to be good and had a chance at a title that's expected. I felt confident this year that Celina would make a run, but it didn't happen. In saying that I know that the kids coming up have more talent were it is needed and that's on the oline. If the kids come out and play like they are capable of next year they will make a run and I don't think they will be stopped. I could be wrong, but history tells me I'm not.

Pick6
12-22-2010, 07:19 PM
that 10-0 record against bad teams showed alot of quality didn't it. all it did was raise false hope for the playoffs. i'd be shocked if they didn't go 10-0 again next season, followed by 1 or 2 rounds again. thats still a good season.

orange machine
12-22-2010, 07:32 PM
that 10-0 record against bad teams showed alot of quality didn't it. all it did was raise false hope for the playoffs. i'd be shocked if they didn't go 10-0 again next season, followed by 1 or 2 rounds again. thats still a good season.
Well your entitled to that, but I'm just saying that the 2011 Bobcats will be much better on offense for sure. On defense the secondary will be better than this years, the run defense I think will atleast be as good, but wouldn't be surprised to see teams be able to run a little Better against Celina because of the lose of 2 DE 1 DT and MLB. Either way teams want be able to hold pace with the offense.

sandbagger
12-22-2010, 07:52 PM
And I notice you really did not comprehend my statement. One of the things you miss is that we see quality football every year. We have a first rate coaching staff. As long as we keep doing what we are we will be in the hunt. That is simple enough for even you. You just don't like it. But it does not mean that my considered position is a bad one. Unlike you I see every ball player in Celina from 3rd grade and up. I see what we have and what we will have and we just have a lot of potential. That coupled with a first rate staff gives us the chance. That and the continuity of the program which is what all the quality teams such as AW Gilmer etc have going for them. Although you see all the teams 3rd and up you never see any other sub varsity teams and if you had it would be clear yall are average at best at all levels. As long as yall avoid playing comp. at all levels you will not get a true picture. And please dont tell me that sch is comp or that texoma football is, its a joke.

orange machine
12-22-2010, 09:39 PM
Although you see all the teams 3rd and up you never see any other sub varsity teams and if you had it would be clear yall are average at best at all levels. As long as yall avoid playing comp. at all levels you will not get a true picture. And please dont tell me that sch is comp or that texoma football is, its a joke.
Are you freaking kidding? The jv was 10-0 and destroyed everybody. The 8th grade team is loaded with talent and I don't think they have ever lost a game. Not to mention there is a chance the qb on the 8th grade might be the starting qb on the varsity next year. The kid is a gamer and has a rocket arm and can run very well. He is already 6'1 170 and has all the intangibles you want in a qb. I would like to know where you got your info on the records of the underclassmen because your are way off.

gomeangreen
12-22-2010, 10:07 PM
Are you freaking kidding? The jv was 10-0 and destroyed everybody. The 8th grade team is loaded with talent and I don't think they have ever lost a game. Not to mention there is a chance the qb on the 8th grade might be the starting qb on the varsity next year. The kid is a gamer and has a rocket arm and can run very well. He is already 6'1 170 and has all the intangibles you want in a qb. I would like to know where you got your info on the records of the underclassmen because your are way off.

Koolaide is to sip not do shots with it--yes the JV did well last year against weaker competion and yes the eighth grade team is a good team--but they did lose to the private school.

Next years team has a good size line and a good back coming back but to say a freshman will lead the team to state is a BIG reach. Will he be a "gamer" we will see--when everybody is his size and faster than him, but as he matures maybe. Size on the line struggles after next years team. But next year I think they have a solid year alot like this year-as for state expectaions,that is every year but it will have to do alot with breaks-I hope they RUN injury free right behind that big line

Pick6
12-22-2010, 10:29 PM
Well your entitled to that, but I'm just saying that the 2011 Bobcats will be much better on offense for sure. On defense the secondary will be better than this years, the run defense I think will atleast be as good, but wouldn't be surprised to see teams be able to run a little Better against Celina because of the lose of 2 DE 1 DT and MLB. Either way teams want be able to hold pace with the offense.

yeah, and you said the 2010 would be way better than 2009 team :rolleyes:

gatordaze
12-22-2010, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by gomeangreen
Koolaide is to sip not do shots with it--yes the JV did well last year against weaker competion and yes the eighth grade team is a good team--but they did lose to the private school.

Next years team has a good size line and a good back coming back but to say a freshman will lead the team to state is a BIG reach. Will he be a "gamer" we will see--when everybody is his size and faster than him, but as he matures maybe. Size on the line struggles after next years team. But next year I think they have a solid year alot like this year-as for state expectaions,that is every year but it will have to do alot with breaks-I hope they RUN injury free right behind that big line

Would everyone please go argue on a thread that does not have my last name in it!

orange machine
12-22-2010, 10:35 PM

I'm not saying he will be the qb, but it wouldn't surprise me at all. That would allow Brooks the backup qb to play at a few different spots. As far as the 8th grade team goes they almost beat the private school you speak of and let's not forget that private school had Deon Sanders son and a bunch of kids that looked like they should be playing varsity football not to mention some of there games were called at the half because they were blowing teams out so bad and Celina almost beat them. As far as size goes your not gonna gave two kids every year that are 6'5 300+ so yeah they will get smaller after next year, but it won't be anything like they haven't had before.

orange machine
12-22-2010, 10:38 PM
yeah, and you said the 2010 would be way better than 2009 team :rolleyes:
The 2010 team was much better than the 2009 team.

Pick6
12-22-2010, 10:46 PM
The 2010 team was much better than the 2009 team.

but not even close to what you built them up to be. we'll be hearing this same stuff next dec 1st

bobcat1
12-22-2010, 10:50 PM
but not even close to what you built them up to be. we'll be hearing this same stuff next dec 1st And every year thereafter. You never did say who you support. We all know who you hate.:p

gatordaze
12-22-2010, 10:53 PM
I'm not saying he will be the qb, but it wouldn't surprise me at all. That would allow Brooks the backup qb to play at a few different spots. As far as the 8th grade team goes they almost beat the private school you speak of and let's not forget that private school had Deon Sanders son and a bunch of kids that looked like they should be playing varsity football not to mention some of there games were called at the half because they were blowing teams out so bad and Celina almost beat them. As far as size goes your not gonna gave two kids every year that are 6'5 300+ so yeah they will get smaller after next year, but it won't be anything like they haven't had before.

Not to nit pick but it was Michael Irvin's son.

orange machine
12-22-2010, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by gatordaze
Not to nit pick but it was Michael Irvin's son.

Well crap whoever he was he was good and his dad was loaded with money because he was an NFL player ill stop right there.:D

marler1972
12-23-2010, 12:12 AM

Yes, they did lose to a private school did you go to the game ?
Prestonwoods team had a 6'4" qb, a wr that is 6'3 the other wr was 6' and the rb was a burner and I mean a burner. Our boys were down 16 at the end of the 1st qtr came back tied the game before halftime the score ended up 50-44 we scored with 2 minutes to go and went up 44-42 we miss kicked the kickoff and the rb grabed the ball and ran it back, we got the ball back with less than two minutes left and drove the ball to theres 30 and stalled with no time left. If you care to watch the game let me know I have it on hd and you are more than welcome to come by and watch it. The eight grade team has somegood size just so you know..............The jv beat the crap out of Lovejoy but i am sure you did not realize they played them did you. Were we in a weak district yes but that is not our fault we did not pick to be in that district. Will next years team be better than last years who knows will have to wait and see. Will any freshman be on varsity who knows will have to wait and see if they mature, but i would put this 8th grade team up against anyones 8th grade team. We have some pretty darn good 8th grade athletes that are working there tails off running, lifting weights on their own on top of playing basketball and to me that shows a ton of heart (which has won a ton of games for Celina in the past) that will win alot of games the next 4 yrs.

orange machine
12-23-2010, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by marler1972
Prestonwoods team had a 6'4" qb, a wr that is 6'3 the other wr was 6' and the rb was a burner and I mean a burner. Our boys were down 16 at the end of the 1st qtr came back tied the game before halftime the score ended up 50-44 we scored with 2 minutes to go and went up 44-42 we miss kicked the kickoff and the rb grabed the ball and ran it back, we got the ball back with less than two minutes left and drove the ball to theres 30 and stalled with no time left. If you care to watch the game let me know I have it on hd and you are more than welcome to come by and watch it. The eight grade team has somegood size just so you know..............The jv beat the crap out of Lovejoy but i am sure you did not realize they played them did you. Were we in a weak district yes but that is not our fault we did not pick to be in that district. Will next years team be better than last years who knows will have to wait and see. Will any freshman be on varsity who knows will have to wait and see if they mature, but i would put this 8th grade team up against anyones 8th grade team. We have some pretty darn good 8th grade athletes that are working there tails of running, lifting weights on their own and to me that shows a ton of heart (which has won a ton of games for Celina in the past) that will win alot of games the next 4 yrs.

And with that post thats why i think Celina is in the hunt for a title for atleast the next 4 years. We lose alot from this team this year for sure, but there are some good athletes that are left and alot of good ones coming up off the jv and again this 8th grade bunch might be the best ever. I guess we will have to wait and see if they all produce soon on friday nights.

BILLYFRED0000
12-23-2010, 09:32 AM
Although you see all the teams 3rd and up you never see any other sub varsity teams and if you had it would be clear yall are average at best at all levels. As long as yall avoid playing comp. at all levels you will not get a true picture. And please dont tell me that sch is comp or that texoma football is, its a joke.

I have seen a lot of other football. My son has been asked to play on a select team as have others that I am aware of.
I don't watch just "Celina" football. I am a football fan. I can break down film and work like a coach. I am not a Celina insider. Only been there for 10 years and I have contacts and coaches in my family. I am a West Texas boy and have loved football at every level since I was a kid. I like to study it and analyze it cause it is just fun to me. So
I consider myself reasonably detached when it comes to football because I like a lot of teams. The reason why I would take my Opinion over yours is you obviously hate Celina while I like everybody. I don't have a bone to pick so I say what I think while you cannot think when it comes to Celina. I will take my position over yours until you learn to be less emotional and more objective.

gomeangreen
12-23-2010, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by marler1972
Prestonwoods team had a 6'4" qb, a wr that is 6'3 the other wr was 6' and the rb was a burner and I mean a burner. Our boys were down 16 at the end of the 1st qtr came back tied the game before halftime the score ended up 50-44 we scored with 2 minutes to go and went up 44-42 we miss kicked the kickoff and the rb grabed the ball and ran it back, we got the ball back with less than two minutes left and drove the ball to theres 30 and stalled with no time left. If you care to watch the game let me know I have it on hd and you are more than welcome to come by and watch it. The eight grade team has somegood size just so you know..............The jv beat the crap out of Lovejoy but i am sure you did not realize they played them did you. Were we in a weak district yes but that is not our fault we did not pick to be in that district. Will next years team be better than last years who knows will have to wait and see. Will any freshman be on varsity who knows will have to wait and see if they mature, but i would put this 8th grade team up against anyones 8th grade team. We have some pretty darn good 8th grade athletes that are working there tails off running, lifting weights on their own on top of playing basketball and to me that shows a ton of heart (which has won a ton of games for Celina in the past) that will win alot of games the next 4 yrs.

Ok--Settle down--I am not disregarding how good they could be but all classes are expected to go to state. All classes have worked or are working as hard as possible to go to state. Coaching and discipline along with their hard work is what makes the program successful. The team this last year was undefeated since 3rd grade and they expected to win it--next years boys that worked hard all this year and the off season expect it and so on and so on. My predictions for this year are as good as yours today--that might change by the end of next season but both you and I along with the others on here will be at the game no matter how deep they go or if they even go. In my opinion we line up behind the MONSTERS on the line and run it right behind them. I think Carthage was pretty successful at doing that 2yrs ago against us for state. Again I hope they are successful every year

sandbagger
12-23-2010, 04:02 PM
I have seen a lot of other football. My son has been asked to play on a select team as have others that I am aware of.
I don't watch just "Celina" football. I am a football fan. I can break down film and work like a coach. I am not a Celina insider. Only been there for 10 years and I have contacts and coaches in my family. I am a West Texas boy and have loved football at every level since I was a kid. I like to study it and analyze it cause it is just fun to me. So
I consider myself reasonably detached when it comes to football because I like a lot of teams. The reason why I would take my Opinion over yours is you obviously hate Celina while I like everybody. I don't have a bone to pick so I say what I think while you cannot think when it comes to Celina. I will take my position over yours until you learn to be less emotional and more objective. Since you predicted long playoff runs the last two years, clearly you dont know what your talking about. Maybe you just think your gods gift to football. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Pick6
12-23-2010, 04:25 PM
Since you predicted long playoff runs the last two years, clearly you dont know what your talking about. Maybe you just think your gods gift to football. Wake up and smell the coffee.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

ctown
12-23-2010, 07:26 PM
The anti Fan boys are here in unison. Huzzah!

orange machine
12-23-2010, 07:42 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Why do you and Sandbagger fill the need to run down Celina every chance y'all get? I know we all say things from time to time that is rude, but why do y'all constantly run down Celina and don't say because Celina fans are arrogant or rude because that's everywhere. What is the problem for real?

BILLYFRED0000
12-23-2010, 08:16 PM
Since you predicted long playoff runs the last two years, clearly you dont know what your talking about. Maybe you just think your gods gift to football. Wake up and smell the coffee.

I did not predict long playoff runs. I said last year we could beat Kennedale not would.
This year I said if we could get past lovejoy we had a shot. Lovejoy
knew us better than any team left and matched up well with us. I think we would have beaten Henderson. But I never said we would. I said we could.

WildTexan972
12-24-2010, 11:34 AM
And every year thereafter. You never did say who you support. We all know who you hate.:p

it does not matter who he supports....they are not as good as Celina ever so he gets to enjoy his breakfast of ENVY each and every morning........

9 finals in 16 years and 7-2 in those finals games.....NO TEAM in Texas has ever done that, so let your jealousy shine lil boy....we'll just keep the freshmen polishing our trophies.....

marler1972
12-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
it does not matter who he supports....they are not as good as Celina ever so he gets to enjoy his breakfast of ENVY each and every morning........

9 finals in 16 years and 7-2 in those finals games.....NO TEAM in Texas has ever done that, so let your jealousy shine lil boy....we'll just keep the freshmen polishing our trophies.....

+1