PDA

View Full Version : The Wedding Test

GrTigers6
12-20-2010, 04:53 PM
THE WEDDING TEST I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...it was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was 22, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me she wanted me just once before I got married and commited my life to her sister. She asked me to meet her upstairs in her bedroom for one last fling. I was stunned watching her walk up the stairs. I made a beeline straight to the front door and headed straight to my car! Low and behold all my fiance's family were standing outside clapping, proud that I
had passed their test. The moral of the story..... Always keep your condoms in the car
~*:D

MUSTANG69
12-20-2010, 05:57 PM
:clap: :clap:

LoboesWT
12-20-2010, 09:51 PM
Works every time:D

waterboy
12-21-2010, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
THE WEDDING TEST I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...it was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was 22, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me she wanted me just once before I got married and commited my life to her sister. She asked me to meet her upstairs in her bedroom for one last fling. I was stunned watching her walk up the stairs. I made a beeline straight to the front door and headed straight to my car! Low and behold all my fiance's family were standing outside clapping, proud that I
had passed their test. The moral of the story..... Always keep your condoms in the car
~*:D
:eek: :clap: :clap:

zebrablue2
12-21-2010, 03:51 PM
ROFL:clap: