PDA

View Full Version : I find myself cheering for Micheal Vick??

Looking4number8
12-20-2010, 07:48 AM
I am a big time dog lover and have always hated the Eagles.. Why do I find my self cheering for Micheal Vick. I do like a comeback player and hope he has his life right but rooting for the Eagles... I need to start drinking again.

I will say, wow, he is fun to watch!

Ranger Mom
12-20-2010, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
I am a big time dog lover and have always hated the Eagles.. Why do I find my self cheering for Micheal Vick. I do like a comeback player and hope he has his life right but rooting for the Eagles... I need to start drinking again.

I will say, wow, he is fun to watch!

I agree!!!

Bullaholic
12-20-2010, 10:42 AM
I still feel the same about NFL troublemakers and those who have had one incident with the law---I have no opinons as long as they keep their mouths shut, stay straight, and just play football. Habitual offenders should get everything coming to them. Michael Vick appears to have learned a lesson, but he has an entire life ahead of him to vailidate his conviction to being changed. His play on the field has been outstanding.

LoboesWT
12-20-2010, 10:55 AM
He has done very well during the short-term, my question is the change long-term. I hope he makes it a lifetime change. As long as he is under the microscope of playing in the NFL, there less chance of him making a mistake. I am pulling for him greatly, just worried what might happen after football is over and he has way too much free time.

Ranger Mom
12-20-2010, 11:04 AM
Did anyone read the Sports Illustrated article on him a couple of weeks ago?? I found it pretty interesting!!

Looking4number8
12-20-2010, 11:09 AM
Still.... I am cheering for the Eagle... please shoot me!

Bullaholic
12-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Gladly!.....bang, bang...:D