PDA

View Full Version : Roy Williams Autograph

coach
12-19-2010, 08:10 PM
Last night i was walking back to my car from the state game at jerry world. I was walking through the ford area outside the stadium and i saw some big cardboard football players with a hole cut in them where you could throw a football through it. Kind of like a game at six flags or a local fair. Anyways, i looked in the netting and there was a small foam football. I always like playing with them so i grabbed it out of the net. I got to my car and tossed it in the back seat. I get home today to play with it and i saw some scribble on t. Roy Williams # 11 I got Roy's autograph and didnt know it...

skins4life
12-19-2010, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by coach
Last night i was walking back to my car from the state game at jerry world. I was walking through the ford area outside the stadium and i saw some big cardboard football players with a hole cut in them where you could throw a football through it. Kind of like a game at six flags or a local fair. Anyways, i looked in the netting and there was a small foam football. I always like playing with them so i grabbed it out of the net. I got to my car and tossed it in the back seat. I get home today to play with it and i saw some scribble on t. Roy Williams # 11 I got Roy's autograph and didnt know it...

LOL that's funny

crzyjournalist03
12-20-2010, 10:27 AM
well, that foam football is basically worthless now.

coach
12-20-2010, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
well, that foam football is basically worthless now.

thats what my dad said. he said the only reason why it was still there is bc it has Roy Williams written on it. Im thinking about selling it to some dumbe longhorn fan who thinks he is actually decent