View Full Version : Most impressive Top 5 at Cowboys Stadium

M-town lobo fan
12-19-2010, 09:31 AM
1.Johnathan Gray
2.Pearland
3.Carthage
4.Lake Travis
5.Malcolm Brown
HM:RB Tim Wright (La Marque) & RB Sherman Gilbert (Coldspring)

Saggy Aggie
12-19-2010, 11:12 AM
You should have seen Daingerfield's QB. He was arguably the best player playing this weekend, next to Johnathan Gray.

Emerson1
12-19-2010, 11:32 AM
1. Jonahan Gray
2. Pearland
3. Carthage
4. Tim Wright
5. Super Bowl Nachos

LT was really disappointing.

Txbroadcaster
12-19-2010, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1

LT was really disappointing.

yea all they did was win State going away LOL

Rabid Cougar
12-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
You should have seen Daingerfield's QB. He was arguably the best player playing this weekend, next to Johnathan Gray.

+1

Bullaholic
12-19-2010, 12:59 PM
Lots and lots of great athletes on the field this weekend. Some had great nights and led their teams to SC's--others did not.

The 2 best pure athletes that I saw on TV were Johnathan Gray and Brandon Carter. They both have unbelievable skills. UT and OU are 2 very fortunate schools.

Gray looks like a future Eric Dickerson, and Carter reminds me of Michael Vick.

the genious
12-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Carter is being recruited as a DB but i could see him be a Dante Hall type player where he would be a special return man and deep threat reciever

Emerson1
12-19-2010, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
yea all they did was win State going away LOL
And I would have trouble picking the winner of a Carthage v. LT matchup.

Txbroadcaster
12-19-2010, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
And I would have trouble picking the winner of a Carthage v. LT matchup.

I would not..Carthage would keep it close but LT would win by 14-21 pts

pirate4state
12-19-2010, 08:30 PM
Man, I still can't wrap my mind around everything I saw this past weekend. It was incredible!

Jonathan Gray-v-Tim Wright -- that 1st half was CRAZY!!! Loved it!!!

Pearland impressed the hell out of me. I mean, they didn't get their first 1st down until the 2nd quarter!!! :eek: Plus, their #1 fan was sitting about 5 rows back and kept me entertained. "Haka, waka, what?" HAHA :D

The Steele/Guyer game was intense. Maybe Brown didn't impress Emerson, but I was impressed. He got hurt and sat out a few plays and was just pacing, pacing waiting to get back into the game. He came up big when they needed him.

Carthage lived up to all the hype and I don't care what other people say, Coldspring was a good team. Carthage was just THAT MUCH BETTER!!! I was VERY impressed with the Morgan kid. wow.

Missed most of the LT/Ryan game, but was NOT impressed with Ryan and LT do what they do...win state championships. :D

Awesome weekend!

sinfan75
12-19-2010, 09:09 PM
3 teams from R4 play for championship- 3 teams from R4 win! :D

hollywood
12-19-2010, 09:14 PM
From what I saw on FSSW,
-Malcolm Brown was a BEAST!
-Jonahan Gray was great in space!
-Anthony Morgan played fantastic and was spot on... even against a less than average secondary performance from Coldspring.
-Guyer defense
-Pearland defense

Brown vs Gray?
Brown will pound it then run over you and then take it to the house no matter how stout the defense.
Gray is great in space and fast, but is not a physical back. Gray needs space to be successful.
Both are great backs!

M-town lobo fan
12-19-2010, 10:20 PM
What about Defense?
1.#52 Ryan Simmons (Cibolo)
2.#86 Samuel Ukwuachu (Pearland)
3.#80 Kendall Thompson (Carthage)
4.#17 Mario Edwards (Denton Ryan)
5.Lake Travis whole D

Yoe_09
12-20-2010, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie

I will give credit as well. This guy is special and deserves all the recognition. He will be a hard one to replace.