PDA

View Full Version : Cold Spring

Bone Pile
12-19-2010, 08:24 AM
The Trojans from Cold Spring had an excellent year. They are very disciplined,well coached and generally a great football team. They have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
Congrats on a great run.

wimbo_pro
12-19-2010, 12:22 PM
I think there is a high probability that they will once again represent Region 3 next year.

M-town lobo fan
12-19-2010, 10:53 PM
Congrats to Coldspring making it to the Finals and a Great Season but IMO without Gilbert they would just be an avg team..I know its not fair to judge them on 1 game and then vs Carthage but I was not Impressed..They had no secondary or passing game..All they had was Gilbert

Daddy D 11
12-19-2010, 11:23 PM
yeah i was surprised at how average they looked

trojandad
12-20-2010, 07:52 AM
they are a very average team, a poor team from a poor area that was obvious in the visual that existed in looking just at the uniform differences between them and carthage on the same field.....but to say "all they had was gilbert" is ignoring a back that gained 2500 yards this year.....good lord.....

Gsquared
12-20-2010, 08:09 AM
I thought Coldspring looked really good, WAY above average. Carthage might have made Coldspring appear average to some but I was impressed with Coldspring's line play.

griff
12-20-2010, 08:19 AM
The strength of Coldspring's team, since last year, was their offensive line. The entire line is graduating this year. Gilbert was very good, as was their QB Allen LAST year, but the O-line was the anchor of that team. I think there will be a drop-off with next year's team.

old dragon
12-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Coldspring was no way an average team,ask anyone they played on their march to Cowboy stadium.They met a great Carthage team with destiny in mind.The coaches from Carthage did a great job of taking advantage of every opportunity presented.Gibert is good but he is not all they have, maybe used as so on Friday,mistake,but no difference in outcome would have been made.Again a team of destiny,once in a lifetime,I can only amagine how they must be and will always be feeling.

91 lion
12-20-2010, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I thought Coldspring looked really good, WAY above average. Carthage might have made Coldspring appear average to some but I was impressed with Coldspring's line play.

I would also add that, IMO, they were the fastest team to the hole that I saw playing this weekend. It seemed like their backs were exploding into the running lane.

bobcat1
12-20-2010, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by 91 lion
I would also add that, IMO, they were the fastest team to the hole that I saw playing this weekend. It seemed like their backs were exploding into the running lane. Yep. 24 ran with anger. I like his style.