PDA

View Full Version : Before You Leave For The Off-Season....

wimbo_pro
12-18-2010, 12:45 PM
Please consider donating to the DownLow. These guys put out a lot of effort, and then it actually costs them money out of their pocket for our enjoyment. It doesnt take but a minute...and every little bit helps offset the costs that these guys must cover out of their own personal funds.

You can just click the "donate" button in the upper right. Please consider it!! Even $10 adds up if enough do it!!!!

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-18-2010, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Please consider donating to the DownLow. These guys put out a lot of effort, and then it actually costs them money out of their pocket for our enjoyment. It doesnt take but a minute...and every little bit helps offset the costs that these guys must cover out of their own personal funds.

You can just click the "donate" button in the upper right. Please consider it!! Even $10 adds up if enough do it!!!!

I guess it's time to donate, I lost my icon because it's been so long.

NateDawg39
12-18-2010, 12:57 PM
I will do the same...I thought about it but for some reason never did.

wimbo_pro
12-18-2010, 03:55 PM
Thanks guys. They could use the help...plus I feel I kinda "owe" it to them for keeping this thing alive...at least in my opinion. Any amount is appreciated, I'm sure!

RoyceTTU
12-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Thanks guys. They could use the help...plus I feel I kinda "owe" it to them for ........ PUTTING UP WITH ME!!!

We know what you really meant :D :D :D

wimbo_pro
12-18-2010, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
We know what you really meant :D :D :D

LOLOLOL...I guess its kind of a bail of sorts, eh?

zebrablue2
12-19-2010, 06:39 AM
Thanks guys. They could use the help...plus I feel I kinda "owe" it to them for keeping this thing alive...at least in my opinion. Any amount is appreciated, I'm sure!

:clap::2thumbsup

wimbo_pro
12-19-2010, 12:21 PM
Come on!! Last day for many (if not most) posters...please consider sending a few buck their way to help out. It's been a great year on here, and next will be even better!! Spare a dime or two!

STANG RED
12-19-2010, 01:17 PM
Done. Well worth every penny!

bobcat1
12-19-2010, 04:55 PM
Did the deed yesterday. Best entertainment around. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tejastrue
12-20-2010, 03:57 PM

Do we need an official poster child for the Downlow? I would at least expect some kind of image with a sad face. I'm a wimp for a sad face!! The girls in my life use it all the time. Maybe this??

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/Mando034/sad_face.jpg 3A Football is over for the season. :bigcry:
Please don't leave before making a donation. I want to be happy again!! :D

Okay, it worked. Making my first donation today. Although new here, I appreciate the efforts by all the people who make this site possible. Thanks!!

MoveInDad
12-20-2010, 04:16 PM
Done, thanks for putting up the thread to remind those of us that have the best intentions but tend to procrastinate.... cheers!

wimbo_pro
12-20-2010, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Tejastrue
Do we need an official poster child for the Downlow? I would at least expect some kind of image with a sad face. I'm a wimp for a sad face!! The girls in my life use it all the time. Maybe this??

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/Mando034/sad_face.jpg 3A Football is over for the season. :bigcry:

Okay, it worked. Making my first donation today. Although new here, I appreciate the efforts by all the people who make this site possible. Thanks!!

LOL...thats priceless!!By the way, I am not personally (nor financially) involved with this site, but I know Sinton66 (and others, I think) are. And I know they haven't met their "quota" for donations, so I wanted to help. Plus, I met him at the Wimberley-Sealy game...he's a good guy!

Tejastrue
12-20-2010, 04:52 PM
LOL...thats priceless!!By the way, I am not personally (nor financially) involved with this site, but I know Sinton66 (and others, I think) are. And I know they haven't met their "quota" for donations, so I wanted to help. Plus, I met him at the Wimberley-Sealy game...he's a good guy!

I'm just grateful for a site such as this Wimbo. For the person/people who have put this together and keep it going reflects how they feel about the cause and the passion for what this site represents. To me there is no other around that compares. A place to boast, vent, disagree, share knowledge, friendships (new and old) and just support Texas 3A high school football. I came in late this year and am really looking forward to 2011!! It cannot get here fast enough!!

Tejastrue
12-20-2010, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I will do the same...I thought about it but for some reason never did.

Come on NateDawg39, come on ASUFrisbeeStud,
did you all forget? Just look at that face!! How could you not? :D :D :D

buckeyebob
12-20-2010, 05:33 PM
Come on!! Last day for many (if not most) posters...please consider sending a few buck their way to help out. It's been a great year on here, and next will be even better!! Spare a dime or two!

Why the last day? What did I miss? Just because we are fast does not mean that we aren't part of the group.

wimbo_pro
12-20-2010, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by buckeyebob
Why the last day? What did I miss? Just because we are fast does not mean that we aren't part of the group.

LOL@buckeyebob...I am referring to the many who disappear once the season is over, and I am usually one of them. I check in usually around March or April, then back in full come August. I will try to make it more often this year, to the disappointment of some on here (I know who you are!!LOL). But this year has been better than most...just more fun I suppose. I am hoping for a better year for Wimberleynext year, which will make it even better for me.!

waterboy
12-21-2010, 10:05 AM
Heck, I'm here year 'round. I ain't going nowhere. This is a good source of entertainment to make those slower days at work go by a little faster.:D Why some people leave after football season beats the heck out of me.......:confused: Stick around and see what the offseason is all about!:clap: :doh: :D

Tejastrue
12-21-2010, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Heck, I'm here year 'round. I ain't going nowhere. This is a good source of entertainment to make those slower days at work go by a little faster.:D Why some people leave after football season beats the heck out of me.......:confused: Stick around and see what the offseason is all about!:clap: :doh: :D

:iagree: :2thumbsup

AP Panther Fan
12-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by waterboy

I am "all about" the off season...I can now discuss shopping, books, HGTV, the Food Network and all sorts of stuff (mostly things you don't know and never wanted to).:D

waterboy
12-21-2010, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I am "all about" the off season...I can now discuss shopping, books, HGTV, the Food Network and all sorts of stuff (mostly things you don't know and never wanted to).:D
:doh: Oh, yeah..........people on here discuss this sort of stuff, too!:hand: And you're right, that's definitely stuff I don't want to know about!:D I'm more worried about the "Underwater Basket Weaving Contests" than that stuff.........:clap:

wimbo_pro
12-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

AP PANTHER FAN IS A CHICK????