PDA

View Full Version : What was Impressive about Carthage

Txbroadcaster
12-18-2010, 03:59 AM
the fact the run game beat Brownwood and the pass game beat Coldspring..I love balance on offense no matter the "scheme"

buckeyebob
12-18-2010, 05:38 AM
Carthage always seems to have an answer, knowing that you don't...believe me, we know

LionFan72
12-18-2010, 10:51 AM
Afteer witnessing the Dawgs last week and last night, I am a believer too. The awesome display of balanced offense and a danged good defense equals championship. Very well coached team, If I were living in Carthage, believe I would be checking the bank account to see how much you can donate to keep the staff intact. You guys have a lot to howl at for the next year!

Dawgdaze
12-18-2010, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by LionFan72
Afteer witnessing the Dawgs last week and last night, I am a believer too. The awesome display of balanced offense and a danged good defense equals championship. Very well coached team, If I were living in Carthage, believe I would be checking the bank account to see how much you can donate to keep the staff intact. You guys have a lot to howl at for the next year!

Already rumors going around that I hope are NOT true. It seems to be a stretch so I am pretty sure it is not. I wouldn't think Mack Brown would go to high school football to get a coach. LOL.

bwdlionfan
12-18-2010, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Dawgdaze
Already rumors going around that I hope are NOT true. It seems to be a stretch so I am pretty sure it is not. I wouldn't think Mack Brown would go to high school football to get a coach. LOL.

Well... I do know that Carthage (in the little that I saw them this year) and Brownwood (lots of games I saw them this year) were both a lot more entertaining to watch then UT (in the several games I saw them this year)

eagleqb_14
12-18-2010, 11:19 AM
they moved the ball down field pretty fast

db1980
12-18-2010, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Well... I do know that Carthage (in the little that I saw them this year) and Brownwood (lots of games I saw them this year) were both a lot more entertaining to watch then UT (in the several games I saw them this year)

It's nice knowing that help (Jaxon Shipley/Kendall Thompson) is on the way.

Shipley is one of the best WRs I've ever seen at the HS level.

oldtownag
12-18-2010, 12:05 PM
Carthage is as well coached as any team in HS football.

Offensively they can run the power I, spread the field, or do whatever it takes to get the job done. Morgan made adjustments at the LOS and rarely made mistakes.

Defensively they seemed to always make adjustments to what was effective for the other team.

Great job and congrats on another great championship year.