PDA

View Full Version : I Just Figured . . .

poisoned10
12-16-2010, 01:54 PM
Since every one else has started a Brownwood thread I figured that it was my turn.

So let me start by saying

BROWNWOOD SUCKS!

Seriously, there is NOTHING to do in that town. There is a mall with a 3 screen theater and a bunch of flat land.

I will say this though, I miss going out there every year to my Grandparent's house for Christmas. I will never forget the view coming over the hill and seeing the 2 brick pillars on either side of their driveway and the feeling of FINALLY getting there.

Those were the days!

steerz2010
12-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by poisoned10
Since every one else has started a Brownwood thread I figured that it was my turn.

BROWNWOOD SUCKS!

:eek:
So if only Brownwood can beat Brownwood, does that mean Carthage IS Brownwood?!?! :eek: :D

poisoned10
12-16-2010, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by steerz2010
So if only Brownwood can beat Brownwood, does that mean Carthage IS Brownwood?!?! :eek: :D

:thinking:

Interesting ponit. But this really wasn't a football thread.

wimbo_pro
12-16-2010, 02:18 PM
There is a movie cinema in Brownwood?? WOW!! All we have is an outdoor, walk in place called the Corral, with a few pieces of ply wood painted white and a 1950 projector showing B level releases on it (B level is usually just after they are pulled from the main cinemas). But the kids do love it, being outdoors and all.

hollywood
12-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
There is a movie cinema in Brownwood?? WOW!! All we have is an outdoor, walk in place called the Corral, with a few pieces of ply wood painted white and a 1950 projector showing B level releases on it (B level is usually just after they are pulled from the main cinemas). But the kids do love it, being outdoors and all.

LOL :fnypost:

BaseballUmp
12-16-2010, 02:24 PM

So in turn, Brownwood DID actually make it to the state championship game?

Pendragon13
12-16-2010, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
So in turn, Brownwood DID actually make it to the state championship game? By proxy, yes. And they will WIN IT!:D

rykerx144
12-16-2010, 02:33 PM
I thought they already won? I heard months ago they were state champs!

Black_Magic
12-16-2010, 02:36 PM
Rocket Science (http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7918865/)

steerz2010
12-16-2010, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Rocket Science (http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7918865/) :clap: :clap:

hollywood
12-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by poisoned10

BROWNWOOD SUCKS!

Seriously, there is NOTHING to do in that town. There is a mall with a 3 screen theater and a bunch of flat land.

I will say this though, I miss going out there every year to my Grandparent's house for Christmas. I will never forget the view coming over the hill and seeing the 2 brick pillars on either side of their driveway and the feeling of FINALLY getting there.

Those were the days! :lies: ALL :lies:

HAH! You just contradicted yourself! You said there is NOTHING to do and a bunch of flat land. Then you said coming over the hill.... WTH??? Obviously, you've never been to Thrill Hill.... We have 2 toothed girls, not just 1 toothed like way out in East Texas, AND we even have a Whataburger! Unlike most think is in Early. :stirpot:

:D

Black_Magic
12-16-2010, 02:44 PM
LINK (http://www.hark.com/clips/sjlbfdsdvh-twilight-zone-theme-music)

rykerx144
12-16-2010, 02:56 PM
You people in the West are always trying to out do the East. Give it up! I have you to know that my girlfriend has three teeth!! (as long as you count the crooked ones and can hang a ring on it!! its a tooth!!) and thats because momma told me and her both when we was growing up "kids go brush your dam teeth"

Black_Magic
12-16-2010, 03:04 PM
One thing I am wondering... what are they going to do with the rings they ordered this august? or are they going to keep them when Carthage wins? Since Carthage is now Brownwood..

95mustang
12-16-2010, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
One thing I am wondering... what are they going to do with the rings they ordered this august? or are they going to keep them when Carthage wins? Since Carthage is now Brownwood..

61-20...enough said. ;)

Bosqueville
12-16-2010, 03:30 PM
Brownwood is blessed with an 8 screen stadium seating theater. :p

ccmom
12-16-2010, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
Brownwood is blessed with an 8 screen stadium seating theater. :p

How about movie one of those screens to the football stadium? :thinking:

Just a thought...:p

Old LB
12-16-2010, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
How about movie one of those screens to the football stadium? :thinking:

Just a thought...:p

Can't, the movie theatre is in Early. Out past the Whataburger.