PDA

View Full Version : I am Sorry G2

Txbroadcaster
12-15-2010, 03:35 PM
According to Farmer Fan in another thread

Originally posted by Farmersfan
I'm thinking Aikman couldn't hold Mannings jock strap much less be critical of Mannings play

Well that got me thinking..I need to know if your so called HS accolades you told me are really true

Did you really beat Celina coaching Alba Golden but the game was "erased" from the records by a backroom deal with Moore?

Did as you claim really quarterback 3 straight State Title teams but in 3 diff classes and regions and your still not sure why your name is none of the records?

And is that certain thing your lawyer said you cant talk about really cleared up?

poisoned10
12-15-2010, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

And is that certain thing your lawyer said you cant talk about really cleared up?

Lawyer, or Doctor?

:thinking:

defense51
12-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by poisoned10
Lawyer, or Doctor?

:thinking: or therapist?

slpybear the bullfan
12-15-2010, 05:12 PM
*sitting up in chair, leaning forward, waiting....*

I'm thinking Aikman couldn't hold Mannings jock strap much less be critical of Mannings play

Well that got me thinking..I need to know if your so called HS accolades you told me are really true

Did you really beat Celina coaching Alba Golden but the game was "erased" from the records by a backroom deal with Moore?

Did as you claim really quarterback 3 straight State Title teams but in 3 diff classes and regions and your still not sure why your name is none of the records?

Sweetwater Red
12-15-2010, 05:18 PM