PDA

View Full Version : to the moderators

ehatch
12-14-2010, 03:33 PM
I have been around the 3A downlow for several years, I use my real name, and I dont post very often. Please dont merge my post! I felt our kids got slighted on the all-state list (along with others) and because you merged it there is now 6 pages about Brownwood! And once again our kids and others like:
Burgess from Kennedale
Hendersons: QB #15
WR # 9
DE # 84
LB # 31
LB # 44
and many others kids who should have made the list dont get mentioned, because we are talking about Brownwood.

Looking4number8
12-14-2010, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by ehatch
I have been around the 3A downlow for several years, I use my real name, and I dont post very often. Please dont merge my post! I felt our kids got slighted on the all-state list (along with others) and because you merged it there is now 6 pages about Brownwood! And once again our kids and others like:
Burgess from Kennedale
WR # 9
DE # 84
LB # 31
LB # 44
and many others kids who should have made the list dont get mentioned, because we are talking about Brownwood.

Awww, so nice of you too mention us.. we love you too!

And, I think this all state thread should be merged with the other all state thread...:devil:

waterboy
12-14-2010, 03:37 PM
Don't sweat it, man. Those that do those lists probably don't get out much.:D I could think of quite a few players who "could've" made the list, but didn't. Although the majority of those players (maybe all) on the list deserve to be there, there may be several other players that "may" be more deserving. That's the nature of any such list.

wimbo_pro
12-14-2010, 03:37 PM
Another Brownwood post....

rykerx144
12-14-2010, 04:25 PM
Burgess from Kennedale
WR # 9
DE # 84
LB # 31
LB # 44

I think I have some T-Ball trophies left over. If I got their names engraved on them will you promise to get over this??

Pendragon13
12-14-2010, 06:31 PM
Burgess from Kennedale
WR # 9
DE # 84
LB # 31
LB # 44
and many others kids who should have made the list dont get mentioned, because we are talking about Brownwood. First of all, did you make sure your coach turned in nominations? And secondly...I already pointed out to you in the other thread that Abilene Wylie played for the title last year and didn't get a single player on the list. The fact is that there are too many deserving players and not enough spots..

garciap77
12-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Another Brownwood post....

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/shutup-1-1.jpg

:p

poisoned10
12-14-2010, 07:36 PM
Instead of doing an 'Honorable Mention', let's just add 8 more teams so we can go all the way to a 10th team all state. Or we can just list every player that wore a varsity jersey as 'Honorable Mention.'

Might as well, everything else is already watered down.

orange machine
12-14-2010, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by poisoned10
Instead of doing an 'Honorable Mention', let's just add 8 more teams so we can go all the way to a 10th team all state. Or we can just list every player that wore a varsity jersey as 'Honorable Mention.'

Might as well, everything else is already watered down.
Or we could just nominate the entire Brownwood team since they are the best. :rolleyes:

Sorry I had to know pun intended.

sinton66
12-14-2010, 11:24 PM
Ease up people. Yall were all rooks at one time.

44INAROW
12-14-2010, 11:47 PM
Honest to Goodness, when I merged the two threads, I was just trying to get the "All State" threads together -
Honestly, I wasn't trying to take away from anything EHATCH was trying to say and now after reading all the posts, I really feel bad for any part in the fiasco I might have played. (I was just as guilty as the next guy for giving him a hard time) I hope he comes back tomorrow and we can start over again.
I dont' know how many of you'll remember what my "initiation period" was like back in 2002 or 2003 (the old forum) but I had PPHS and HighSchoolFan on my case for 2 days (those two were tough lol) . .I nearly left the Downlow for good but Ranger Mom emailed me and explained it was sort of a right of passge and to just play along. So,I did what she suggested and I got back on and dished it right back to them and all was good. I hope EHATCH does the same..

TheDOCTORdre
12-14-2010, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Honest to Goodness, when I merged the two threads, I was just trying to get the "All State" threads together -
Honestly, I wasn't trying to take away from anything EHATCH was trying to say and now after reading all the posts, I really feel bad for any part in the fiasco I might have played. (I was just as guilty as the next guy for giving him a hard time)

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT...SHAME ON YOU:(

LIONS#1
12-14-2010, 11:56 PM
Burgess from Kennedale
WR # 9
DE # 84
LB # 31
LB # 44

You have to understand the All-State Team also comes out after the playoffs and I figure there will be less of some and more of others when it does:thinking:. It is like a beauty contest anyway...:doh:

LIONS#1
12-14-2010, 11:58 PM
Or figure skating....a judged event that no one has real control over. In the big picture it doesn't mean much!! If you were to ask every Lion on that list if they would trade their nomination for a chance to play Friday night then there would be no players selected from th'wood!! Or I bet any other school for that matter...food for thought.:)

BaseballUmp
12-15-2010, 12:03 AM
You can vote now LIONS#1 lol :D

GrTigers6
12-15-2010, 07:18 AM
Its all political. I will give you your player if you give me one of yours and so on. I dont put much emphasis on these "awards"
Some people who deserve it get it and others dont. Its like the country music awards. Popularity goes a long way

rykerx144
12-15-2010, 09:34 AM
How long do yall consider rookie? I have been catching heck since I started. The problem is yall wont run me off though!! HAHAHAHA

Ranger Mom
12-15-2010, 09:56 AM
Honestly, I wasn't trying to take away from anything EHATCH was trying to say and now after reading all the posts, I really feel bad for any part in the fiasco I might have played. (I was just as guilty as the next guy for giving him a hard time) I hope he comes back tomorrow and we can start over again.
I dont' know how many of you'll remember what my "initiation period" was like back in 2002 or 2003 (the old forum) but I had PPHS and HighSchoolFan on my case for 2 days (those two were tough lol) . .I nearly left the Downlow for good but Ranger Mom emailed me and explained it was sort of a right of passge and to just play along. So,I did what she suggested and I got back on and dished it right back to them and all was good. I hope EHATCH does the same..

I have been soothing hurt feelings for a long time!!:D

Txbroadcaster
12-15-2010, 09:58 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/LSTTerry/buttepastenew2oz__57207_std.jpg

Again with all the butt hurt

pirate4state
12-15-2010, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

and it IS always the men!!! that's what cracks me up! :rolleyes: bunch of babies!

Txbroadcaster
12-15-2010, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
and it IS always the men!!! that's what cracks me up! :rolleyes: bunch of babies!

I know lol

Ranger Mom
12-15-2010, 10:08 AM
I must admit, that buttpaste is GREAT diaper rash cream...much better than Desitin!!

44INAROW
12-15-2010, 10:10 AM

;)

Bullaholic
12-15-2010, 10:14 AM

"You make a grown man cry"-- Mick Jagger & Rolling Stones- "Start Me Up"....:D

pirate4state
12-15-2010, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
"You make a grown man cry"-- Mick Jagger & Rolling Stones- "Start Me Up"....:D :2thumbsup

super mean girl ;)

lulu
12-15-2010, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have been soothing hurt feelings for a long time!!:D
And you are soooo good at it.:D

RoyceTTU
12-15-2010, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

I take your boudreaux's butt paste and raise you some POWDERED MONKEY BUTT :D :D :D

http://calamitykim.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/02/monkey_logo.jpg

partimefan
12-15-2010, 03:59 PM
You people crack me up lecturing Coach Hatch about how the All-State lists are made. Calling him a rookie. LOL!!!!

I'd say he has more knowledge of 3A ball in his pinky than you people posted on here all year. I'd love for my son to have a coach who cares for his players like this man.

You're first-team all state coach to me, Big E!

defense51
12-15-2010, 04:04 PM
The all state awards are alot like polls and rankings...I do agree that #2 Tyler Bates deserves to be on the all state team though.

TheDOCTORdre
12-15-2010, 04:34 PM

increased tolerance...

TheDOCTORdre
12-15-2010, 04:35 PM
I must admit, that buttpaste is GREAT diaper rash cream...much better than Desitin!!

Ranger Mom wears diapers?

Ranger Mom
12-15-2010, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Ranger Mom wears diapers?

No!! But my grandbabies do!!:tongue:

NateDawg39
12-15-2010, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by partimefan
You people crack me up lecturing Coach Hatch about how the All-State lists are made. Calling him a rookie. LOL!!!!

I'd say he has more knowledge of 3A ball in his pinky than you people posted on here all year. I'd love for my son to have a coach who cares for his players like this man.

You're first-team all state coach to me, Big E! Since when do we allow new people to have opinions on this website?:thinking:

LoboesWT
12-15-2010, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Since when do we allow new people to have opinions on this website?:thinking:

I was ignored for approximately 100 posts.:D

NateDawg39
12-15-2010, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by LoboesWT
I was ignored for approximately 100 posts.:D Hmm? Im sorry I wasn't paying attention to what you just typed :D

rykerx144
12-15-2010, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Since when do we allow new people to have opinions on this website?:thinking:

Trust me... you dont!!

Ranger Mom
12-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by rykerx144
Trust me... you dont!!

You have had your opinion all over the board, what are you talking about?

NateDawg39
12-15-2010, 05:07 PM
Trust me... you dont!! I just allowed you to say that therefore I do allow!!! Why am I in question anyway? I am the middle man!!:)

rykerx144
12-15-2010, 05:13 PM
I dont have to be "allowed" to speak.

NateDawg39
12-15-2010, 05:15 PM
I dont have to be "allowed" to speak. http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s52/whydowe_fall/GIFS/oh-no-you-didnt.gif

RoyceTTU
12-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Can the Mods go 2 for 2 today :D

:1popcorn:

LoboesWT
12-15-2010, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
Can the Mods go 2 for 2 today :D

:1popcorn:

YES THEY CAN :2thumbsup

Ranger Mom
12-15-2010, 05:24 PM
I dont have to be "allowed" to speak.

Well...you do on that thread that I thread banned you from!!

I am just trying to get a feel of how well you like just "playing around" on here!!

:taunt: :taunt:

RoyceTTU
12-15-2010, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by LoboesWT
YES THEY CAN :2thumbsup

They are on a hell of a hitting streak this week :D

Ranger Mom
12-15-2010, 05:26 PM
People wanna say we are inconsistent....fine.

No more FYI Pm's from me, no more second chances.

I won't be the "nice" mod anymore, you make me mad, prepare to pay the consequences!!

YOU HAVE NOW BEEN WARNED!!!!

RoyceTTU
12-15-2010, 05:28 PM
People wanna say we are inconsistent....fine.

No more FYI Pm's from me, no more second chances.

I won't be the "nice" mod anymore, you make me mad, prepare to pay the consequences!!

YOU HAVE NOW BEEN WARNED!!!!

I'm coming, and Hell's coming with me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ndsXVaPwc)

44INAROW
12-15-2010, 05:29 PM
Well...you do on that thread that I thread banned you from!!

:taunt: :taunt:

RM - he probably can't see this - I thread banned him PLUS clicked where he can't read the thread - he could be reading this under another name as I type this but oh well

NateDawg39
12-15-2010, 05:32 PM
RM - he probably can't see this - I thread banned him PLUS clicked where he can't read the thread - he could be reading this under another name as I type this but oh well Did I ever tell you ladies how wonderful it is to have around on fine afternoons like today? :clap:

Ranger Mom
12-15-2010, 05:37 PM
RM - he probably can't see this - I thread banned him PLUS clicked where he can't read the thread - he could be reading this under another name as I type this but oh well

LOL!! Well darn, I had a subliminal message in there, did you edit it? Or did it just not work??

RoyceTTU
12-15-2010, 05:41 PM
LOL!! Well darn, I had a subliminal message in there, did you edit it? Or did it just not work??

It was edited, I didn't originally see it but they pop out like a sore thumb when you quote them, it was originally there :doh: :D

44INAROW
12-15-2010, 05:45 PM
It was edited, I didn't originally see it but they pop out like a sore thumb when you quote them, it was originally there :doh: :D

I wasn't sure if she wanted it "seen" so i edited it - but yes, it was there...............

Ranger Mom
12-15-2010, 05:45 PM

That's what is fun about them...you don't see it until someone quotes it!!

Ranger Mom
12-15-2010, 05:46 PM
I wasn't sure if she wanted it "seen" so i edited it - but yes, it was there...............

Oh well...if he's banned, then it doesn't matter anyway!!!:p

44INAROW
12-15-2010, 05:50 PM
hope you'll have a fun and un-eventful evening - I am headed home - have a batch of backstrap waiting to jump in the grease :) yum :)

waterboy
12-15-2010, 05:51 PM
hope you'll have a fun and un-eventful evening - I am headed home - have a batch of backstrap waiting to jump in the grease :) yum :)
Dang! Did somebody mention FOOD? I'll be over in a little while. Save some for me!!!

Ranger Mom
12-15-2010, 05:51 PM
I'm headed that way myself.

Tonight is date night with the hubby:inlove: :inlove: prolly won't be on until later!!

MUSTANG69
12-15-2010, 05:53 PM

What time is supper?

waterboy
12-15-2010, 05:53 PM
I'm headed that way myself.

Tonight is date night with the hubby:inlove: :inlove: prolly won't be on until later!!
Y'all have fun now, ya hear? Don't do anything I wouldn't do........and if you do, don't name it after me!

waterboy;)

slpybear the bullfan
12-15-2010, 05:55 PM
:2thumbsup

super mean girl ;)

But I know who the REAL mean gurrrl is. :p

slpybear the bullfan
12-15-2010, 05:57 PM

Did somebody say backstrap?!

MMmmmmmmmm.....

bobcat1
12-15-2010, 06:11 PM
I'm coming, and Hell's coming with me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ndsXVaPwc) You forgot the part that says So run you cur. And tell the other curs the law is coming. You tell 'em I'm coming! ;)

Bullaholic
12-15-2010, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Did somebody say backstrap?!

MMmmmmmmmm.....

Yep--they just don't make wimmen like 44' anymore---cooks 3 hot squares a day over an open fire, plants and tends the garden, jerks venison, and then chews the hide for moccasins...:D

bobcat1
12-15-2010, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Yep--they just don't make wimmen like 44' anymore---cooks 3 hot squares a day over an open fire, plants and tends the garden, jerks venison, and then chews the hide for moccasins...:D Pancho's wife does. :D

44INAROW
12-15-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
What time is supper?
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/44inarow/backstrap2010.jpg
It was delicious if I don't say so myself. This was some Cotulla backstrap... The DeWitt county batch last week was more tender but this was pretty darn good :) He's going AXIS hunting the day after Christmas, I hear that's pretty good eating too!

zebrablue2
12-15-2010, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Pancho's wife does. :D

can tamales do not count:D

bobcat1
12-15-2010, 08:56 PM
It was delicious if I don't say so myself. This was some Cotulla backstrap... The DeWitt county batch last week was more tender but this was pretty darn good :) He's going AXIS hunting the day after Christmas, I hear that's pretty good eating too! That ain't fair!:crazy1:

MUSTANG69
12-16-2010, 09:27 AM
It was delicious if I don't say so myself. This was some Cotulla backstrap... The DeWitt county batch last week was more tender but this was pretty darn good :) He's going AXIS hunting the day after Christmas, I hear that's pretty good eating too!

I'm going to talk to my wife tonight. She hasn't cooked any backstrap in several weeks. She's getting lazy on me. j/k She's does a mean backstrap.

RoyceTTU
12-16-2010, 09:31 AM
She's does a mean backstrap.

:thinking: :D :doh:

ccmom
12-16-2010, 10:14 AM
Ok...make fun of you if you wish, but please tell me what the heck backstrap is? :confused:

pirate4state
12-16-2010, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
But I know who the REAL mean gurrrl is. :p :confused: que?

Matthew328
12-16-2010, 10:27 AM
Burgess from Kennedale
WR # 9
DE # 84
LB # 31
LB # 44

Coach Hatch,

You know how these things work, there's never enough spots and kids are gonna get left off that are deserving...between AP, TSWA, the all-state list that I put out, hopefully this site does one you can hope that everyone gets covered.

As far as the AP all-state team goes the process is flawed. Number 1, you are asking sportswriters who don't cover the entire state to vote on an all-state team. The sportswriter at the Abilene Reporter-News more than likely doesn't have a clue about who the stud OL is down in Coldspring or vice versa....they worry about the teams in their bubble because thats what sells newspapers. 3A teams stuck near large metro areas (like Kennedale) are even more screwed because do we really think the writers at the Startlegram or DMN pay that much attention to 3Aand below?

It's a flawed system and I wish there were more sportswriters who truly loved the sport, but the fact of it is a lot of those guys are looking to move up in the ranks to a college or pro team beat etc...or if they do truly love the sport they are tied up with their local teams...

All I can say is keep fighting for your kids and getting their names out there as much as possible and it'll pay off.

bobcat1
12-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Ok...make fun of you if you wish, but please tell me what the heck backstrap is? :confused: Do you want the real answer? :devil:

MUSTANG69
12-16-2010, 10:32 AM
Ok...make fun of you if you wish, but please tell me what the heck backstrap is? :confused: :doh:
It is the meat along each side of the backbone on a deer. Makes the best chicken-fried steak you have ever eaten.

RoyceTTU
12-16-2010, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Coach Hatch,

You know how these things work, there's never enough spots and kids are gonna get left off that are deserving...between AP, TSWA, the all-state list that I put out, hopefully this site does one you can hope that everyone gets covered.

As far as the AP all-state team goes the process is flawed. Number 1, you are asking sportswriters who don't cover the entire state to vote on an all-state team. The sportswriter at the Abilene Reporter-News more than likely doesn't have a clue about who the stud OL is down in Coldspring or vice versa....they worry about the teams in their bubble because thats what sells newspapers. 3A teams stuck near large metro areas (like Kennedale) are even more screwed because do we really think the writers at the Startlegram or DMN pay that much attention to 3Aand below?

It's a flawed system and I wish there were more sportswriters who truly loved the sport, but the fact of it is a lot of those guys are looking to move up in the ranks to a college or pro team beat etc...or if they do truly love the sport they are tied up with their local teams...

All I can say is keep fighting for your kids and getting their names out there as much as possible and it'll pay off.

:clap: :clap:

MUSTANG69
12-16-2010, 10:34 AM
:thinking: :D :doh:

Out of the gutter please.:D

ccmom
12-16-2010, 11:12 AM
:doh:
It is the meat along each side of the backbone on a deer. Makes the best chicken-fried steak you have ever eaten.

Thanks! I do believe I have had that before, but I didn't remember the "backstrap" term. My husband does not know there are wives like 44narow who will prep and cook what their husbands bring home from the deer lease. Those type of things are all covered in my pre-nup! :thumbsup:

ronwx5x
12-16-2010, 11:28 AM
:doh: Makes the best chicken-fried steak you have ever eaten.

My worthless opinion is that your statement should be that YOU think it's the best. I am not a venison fan. I ate it as a child but never developed a taste for wild game. I know some folks think it is great, but not my thing. Makes me odd in somes folks eyes!:confused:

bobcat1
12-16-2010, 11:34 AM
Thanks! I do believe I have had that before, but I didn't remember the "backstrap" term. My husband does not know there are wives like 44narow who will prep and cook what their husbands bring home from the deer lease. Those type of things are all covered in my pre-nup! :thumbsup: Pancho! We need a little correction over here.

bobcat1
12-16-2010, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
My worthless opinion is that your statement should be that YOU think it's the best. I am not a venison fan. I ate it as a child but never developed a taste for wild game. I know some folks think it is great, but not my thing. Makes me odd in somes folks eyes!:confused: Oh you prefer quiche and pastries huh?

ronwx5x
12-16-2010, 11:39 AM
Oh you prefer quiche and pastries huh?

Hmmm, you must have spent too much time with Rocket (look up ad hominem). My dislike of venison has nothing to do with what you imply!!!!:D :inlove:

MUSTANG69
12-16-2010, 11:40 AM
Thanks! I do believe I have had that before, but I didn't remember the "backstrap" term. My husband does not know there are wives like 44narow who will prep and cook what their husbands bring home from the deer lease. Those type of things are all covered in my pre-nup! :thumbsup:

Knowing how to cook backstrap properly is a requirement of any woman I marry.:D

SintonFan
12-16-2010, 12:01 PM
Daagum...
I think 44 should be nominated to the All-State back strap cooking team...
:clap: :clap:

peagle
12-16-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
First of all, did you make sure your coach turned in nominations? And secondly...I already pointed out to you in the other thread that Abilene Wylie played for the title last year and didn't get a single player on the list. The fact is that there are too many deserving players and not enough spots..

It happens every year

LIONS#1
12-16-2010, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
You can vote now LIONS#1 lol :D

But I can't have an Avitar??? untill 1500 posts:( What in the W_O_R_L_D am I gonna do? W_O_E is M_E:confused: :nerd: :D

RoyceTTU
12-16-2010, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by LIONS#1
But I can't have an Avitar??? untill 1500 posts:( What in the W_O_R_L_D am I gonna do? W_O_E is M_E:confused: :nerd: :D

I have an avatar :D Look at my post count :doh:

ccmom
12-16-2010, 02:01 PM

Break out the wallet!!! :D

ccmom
12-16-2010, 02:02 PM
Knowing how to cook backstrap properly is a requirement of any woman I marry.:D

Whew...I'm off the hook, then!! ;)

bobcat1
12-16-2010, 02:11 PM
Hmmm, you must have spent too much time with Rocket (look up ad hominem). My dislike of venison has nothing to do with what you imply!!!!:D :inlove: Obviously you have never had it prepared properly. And I don't ad hominy either for the record.

Ranger Mom
12-16-2010, 02:55 PM

Donating members get an avatar before 1500 posts.....just a little FYI!!:)

RoyceTTU
12-16-2010, 02:59 PM
Donating members get an avatar before 1500 posts.....just a little FYI!!:)

$150 is the minimum though :D but I'm sure they appreciate only $125 :doh: :D

Ranger Mom
12-16-2010, 03:00 PM
$150 is the minimum though :D but I'm sure they appreciate only $125 :doh: :D

LOL!! There actually is a minimum....$10 or $20...can't remember which one!!

ronwx5x
12-16-2010, 03:01 PM
Obviously you have never had it prepared properly. And I don't ad hominy either for the record.

But I like hominy. Ever had potzole?

RoyceTTU
12-16-2010, 03:03 PM
Ever had potzole?

Every day going to work. Comanche roads are horrible. :D Causes havok on my shocks!!!

AP Panther Fan
12-16-2010, 06:15 PM
Every day going to work. Comanche roads are horrible. :D Causes havok on my shocks!!!

:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

garciap77
12-16-2010, 06:17 PM

You can buy one!:D

P.S. I can make one for you, for free!!!!

Examples:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/LionHead.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/lion.jpg

Let me know you are one of the good guys!:)

TheDOCTORdre
12-16-2010, 06:18 PM
LOL!! There actually is a minimum....$10 or $20...can't remember which one!!

just as long as its all in singles right RM?:devil:

AP Panther Fan
12-16-2010, 06:20 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
12-16-2010, 11:24 PM

:mad: :mad: :mad:

RoyceTTU
12-17-2010, 10:57 AM
I have been around the 3A downlow for several years, I use my real name, and I dont post very often.

Originally posted by partimefan

You're first-team all state coach to me, Big E!

Thank you Baseballcoach13, I have been looking for this link for 3 days. These two quoters should watch this. It might help explain how things run. LOL

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7199093/

bobcat1
12-17-2010, 11:01 AM
Thank you Baseballcoach13, I have been looking for this link for 3 days. These two quoters should watch this. It might help explain how things run. LOL

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7199093/ LMAO!

44INAROW
12-17-2010, 11:27 AM

thanks for bringing that back up...... I have tears in my eyes from laughing so had....... :)

ccmom
12-17-2010, 11:45 AM

I guess I missed this the first time it was posted....HILARIOUS!! :clap: :clap:

LIONS#1
12-17-2010, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
You can buy one!:D

Examples:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/lion.jpg

Let me know you are one of the good guys!:)

Wow I like the first one best!! Here is one of my Favorites

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/liopnguyy/LionFire.jpg

garciap77
12-17-2010, 06:10 PM
Wow I like the first one best!! Here is one of my Favorites

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/liopnguyy/LionFire.jpg

That's nice!

TheDOCTORdre
12-17-2010, 06:32 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Lets put a smile on that face

http://www.ariionkathleenbrindley.com/one-dollar-bills.jpg

garciap77
12-17-2010, 06:35 PM
Lets put a smile on that face

http://www.ariionkathleenbrindley.com/one-dollar-bills.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LIONS#1
12-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Naw this is a smile :D

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/liopnguyy/Drugmoney.jpg

garciap77
12-17-2010, 09:34 PM
Naw this is a smile :D

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/liopnguyy/Drugmoney.jpg

That looks like bogeys garage:D

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2010, 10:33 PM
That looks like bogeys garage:D
Before or after he's paid off the refs/UIL dudes??? :thinking: :thinking:

garciap77
12-17-2010, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Before or after he's paid off the refs/UIL dudes??? :thinking: :thinking:

It was ccmom's turn to pay this season. :thinking: I hope she did not forget pay!:D:D:D

;)

SintonFan
12-18-2010, 01:34 AM

I like this one...

please put the words,
"Woo hoo hoo ooo... The lion sleeps tonight (every-night)!"
on that pic and maybe a few of us will put that in our signature space.
:D