Saggy Aggie
12-14-2010, 02:30 PM
6 of them. 3 down. 3 to go. 23 hours remaining. :doh:

BaseballUmp
12-14-2010, 02:59 PM
5 of them...done last friday :D

Yoe_09
12-14-2010, 03:27 PM
4 of them and I was done last Thursday :taunt: ....12 hours per semester is great...thanks to dual credit.

NateDawg39
12-14-2010, 03:28 PM
None of them....I gradeated :nerd:

Blastoderm55
12-14-2010, 03:30 PM
Took my last one last night. Two more semesters! :D

And then a few more after that for the MBA. :weeping:

44INAROW
12-14-2010, 03:53 PM
Good luck to you guys/gals. ;) So glad it's you and not me. My youngest son has 3 more semesters and he's sooooo ready to be done. Any of you'll going into Education/Coaching? His major is Criminal Justice with a minor in education. He took a neat course this semester which was a teaching class, which they got to participate in a classroom. Helped with lesson plans, etc. Originally, he wanted to teach at the high school level (I think that is a mistake, he's too young and with young girls - just think that's a recipe for disaster lol) He is leaning toward Jr High now. He had the pleasure of having great coaches all through school and some were big influences in his decision. I hope he'll be able to make a difference in a kid's life.

Just wondering what you'll are working towards....

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2010, 06:51 PM
4 down. 2 to go.

And I'm an Ocean Engineering major. And yoe, 12 hours is BS. :mad: I'd be in college station for 6 years if I took 12 hours every semester.

Anyways, cal 3 and architecture tomorrow. :doh:

44INAROW
12-14-2010, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
4 down. 2 to go.

And I'm an Ocean Engineering major. And yoe, 12 hours is BS. :mad: I'd be in college station for 6 years if I took 12 hours every semester.

Ocean Engineering? like making underwater oil rigs and stuff like that? I can't even imagine taking Cal3 at A&M no less..

BaseballUmp
12-15-2010, 12:15 AM
I'll graduate next December...

I'm majoring in Business Management and I'm thinking about possibly going into Human Resources...I've taken a couple of those classes and seemed to do pretty well in them.

Or a professional bowler...I don't know yet lol

After 5-10 years of office 9-5 work, I'll hope to have enough to start my own business in the sporting goods field and start more local sports leagues

carter08
12-15-2010, 12:18 AM
1 exam left, Contemporary American Fiction on Thursday.

bobcat4life
12-15-2010, 12:54 AM
I have them tommorrow-Friday.

Chemistry tomorrow

World History & English Thursday

BIM, Algebra & Spanish Friday

Its gonna be a long week...

BaseballUmp
12-15-2010, 01:03 AM
If only things were as easy as high school lol

LoboesWT
12-15-2010, 01:05 AM
Going to sound crazy, but I miss cramming for finals. Staying up all night thinking it would help and mostly just messing around. Good times, enjoy them the real world just has a ton of paperwork for you.

BaseballUmp
12-15-2010, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by LoboesWT
Going to sound crazy, but I miss cramming for finals. Staying up all night thinking it would help and mostly just messing around. Good times, enjoy them the real world just has a ton of paperwork for you.

I pulled an all nighter for my Acct final last Thursday night thinking I was just gonna study...ended up making a 55 on it haha

Yoe_09
12-15-2010, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
4 down. 2 to go.

Haha...I did take a ton of dual credit during my Junior and Senior year of HS.

English 1 & 2
Brit Lit 1 & 2...Ms. Dean is totally Crunk
History & something else
Government 1 & 2
Speech
Psychology 1 & 2

Yoe_09
12-15-2010, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
I pulled an all nighter for my Acct final last Thursday night thinking I was just gonna study...ended up making a 55 on it haha

I am currently a business management major as well. What accounting course are you taking? Not financial or managerial is it? I had financial accounting this semester and it sucked...but somehow I got an A.

Yoe_09
12-15-2010, 01:16 AM

DANG...the longest I studied for a final was about 2 hours :D

BaseballUmp
12-15-2010, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
I am currently a business management major as well. What accounting course are you taking? Not financial or managerial is it? I had financial accounting this semester and it sucked...but somehow I got an A.
Yea financial last semester and got a B and Managerial this semester and still managed to get a B haha

Saggy Aggie
12-15-2010, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Ocean Engineering? like making underwater oil rigs and stuff like that? I can't even imagine taking Cal3 at A&M no less.. LOL, i have an A in cal 3. Statistics was my hardest class. :doh: :doh: :doh:

And yeah, oil rigs, dredging, ocean floor mapping, submersible vehicles, wave technology, etc.

It's interesting stuff. :)

Yoe_09
12-15-2010, 01:19 AM
I'll graduate next December...

I'm majoring in Business Management and I'm thinking about possibly going into Human Resources...I've taken a couple of those classes and seemed to do pretty well in them.

Or a professional bowler...I don't know yet lol

After 5-10 years of office 9-5 work, I'll hope to have enough to start my own business in the sporting goods field and start more local sports leagues

I actually thought about doing to the same thing(sporting goods) but who knows.

BaseballUmp
12-15-2010, 01:20 AM
DANG...the longest I studied for a final was about 2 hours :D

Haha well it was over the entire course and I thought that studying all night would help me. After 4 Monster energy drinks it felt like I was sprinting from the bus stop across campus, but about 30 minutes into the test I was faded lol

Yoe_09
12-15-2010, 01:21 AM
Yea financial last semester and got a B and Managerial this semester and still managed to get a B haha

Hmmm how much harder is Managerial? I am taking it this semester.

BaseballUmp
12-15-2010, 01:23 AM
But in my bowling class I bowled over a 200 5 times so that may be a better route for me lol bowling alley hustler haha

Cal 3? Psh I barely passed Cal 1 with a massive curve on the final lol. I take statistics next semester which is gonna blow

BaseballUmp
12-15-2010, 01:24 AM
Hmmm how much harder is Managerial? I am taking it this semester.

It's not really much harder. Like my fin. acct prof said last semester, Either you will love financial and hate managerial or love managerial and hate financial. Both were about the same for me, but I think managerial was a little more real life for me

Yoe_09
12-15-2010, 01:27 AM
But in my bowling class I bowled over a 200 5 times so that may be a better route for me lol bowling alley hustler haha

Cal 3? Psh I barely passed Cal 1 with a massive curve on the final lol. I take statistics next semester which is gonna blow

LOL Cal 1 I only had to take College Algebra and I was set. I blame the struggles in the math department on the math teachers during HS.

Saggy Aggie
12-15-2010, 01:27 AM
haha, my stat class was calculus based and for engr majors. Regular ole stat shouldnt be too bad.

BaseballUmp
12-15-2010, 01:29 AM
LOL Cal 1 I only had to take College Algebra and I was set. I blame the struggles in the math department on the math teachers during HS.

Yea I had to take business algebra and business cal to get into the Business College here since I was a transfer and don't be talkin about murabito lol

Yoe_09
12-15-2010, 01:31 AM
Yea I had to take business algebra and business cal to get into the Business College here since I was a transfer and don't be talkin about murabito lol

OMG :D . I seriously could not pay attention in that class AT ALL. The only thing that I remember is that he was like an ice skater and that is how hey got his limp.

BaseballUmp
12-15-2010, 01:33 AM
OMG :D . I seriously could not pay attention in that class AT ALL. The only thing that I remember is that he was like an ice skater and that is how hey got his limp.

Haha i looked him up on facebook and his pic was hilarious lol

Yoe_09
12-15-2010, 01:35 AM
Haha i looked him up on facebook and his pic was hilarious lol

Wait a minute, he has a facebook...this ought to be good.

BaseballUmp
12-15-2010, 01:42 AM
Wait a minute, he has a facebook...this ought to be good.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=555539126

Yoe_09
12-15-2010, 01:44 AM
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=555539126

Hmmm maybe I should add him.

carter08
12-15-2010, 02:24 AM
Liberal Arts Degrees are the only way to go.

Txbroadcaster
12-15-2010, 02:36 AM
my degree was awesome in that it was all practicals and hardly any paper finals except for like 2 classes..just walk in show them u know what ur doing and done!

BaseballUmp
12-15-2010, 02:41 AM
I actually decided to take most of my senior level classes this year as a (by hours) junior, so next year should be a breeze until I take my capstone and entrepreneurial studies classes