PDA

View Full Version : All State Team....... Apology

BEAST
12-14-2010, 11:39 AM
Im almost certain the reason other kids / teams didnt get noticed is because Rocket and myself didnt give them the proper respect they deserved.:D

Seriously though, congrats to those who made it, and sorry for those who should have but didnt. Isnt there another all state team to come out? Maybe like the coaches pick or whatever.

BEAST

Gsquared
12-14-2010, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
Im almost certain the reason other kids / teams didnt get noticed is because Rocket and myself didnt give them the proper respect they deserved.:D

Seriously though, congrats to those who made it, and sorry for those who should have but didnt. Isnt there another all state team to come out? Maybe like the coaches pick or whatever.

BEAST
Haha, your a dog!!! I think atleast four kids from Nevada Community shoulda got on that list but you and rocket let em down.

BEAST
12-14-2010, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Haha, your a dog!!! I think atleast four kids from Nevada Community shoulda got on that list but you and rocket let em down.

Seems like everything else is our fault or something we did wrong so I figured this was as well.

Isnt there another all state team that comes out that takes in the playoffs?

BEAST

Gsquared
12-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Seems like everything else is our fault or something we did wrong so I figured this was as well.

BEAST
Yeah there are always two. AP and Coaches I think

BEAST
12-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Yeah there are always two. AP and Coaches I think

Wont the coaches come out next week?

BEAST

cr180t
12-14-2010, 03:00 PM
Not sure when it comes out. I thought it came out after Christmas? I will check

BEAST
12-14-2010, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by cr180t
Not sure when it comes out. I thought it came out after Christmas? I will check

Thanks.

BEAST

bigwood33
12-14-2010, 05:09 PM
Not the coaches, all they have is the Academic All State team. The other one that you are thinking of is the Texas Sports Writers Association All State team. I think it is usually announced at the end of January.

BEAST
12-14-2010, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
Not the coaches, all they have is the Academic All State team. The other one that you are thinking of is the Texas Sports Writers Association All State team. I think it is usually announced at the end of January.

ok.

BEAST

cr180t
12-15-2010, 12:40 PM
Thanks.

BEAST

Nominations fo r the TSWA ALL State have to be turned in by 12-27-2010 Not sure when it will be released.

charlesrixey
12-15-2010, 12:49 PM

BEAST

TSWA is one for sure, comes out in January every year