PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Yoe vs. Dangerfield

oYemen09
12-13-2010, 10:53 PM
Hey guys...Just wanna see what all you thing out there about the Cameron Yoe/Dangerfield game.

BaseballUmp
12-13-2010, 10:57 PM
I think we already got a thread or 2 about this game...

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109778

but I say we keep this one since it has a poll...which if you don't know means everything lol

oYemen09
12-13-2010, 10:59 PM
Yes, But just thought I'd make a poll is all...

BaseballUmp
12-13-2010, 11:02 PM
haha I'm just messin with you being my d-bag self lol

BaseballUmp
12-13-2010, 11:03 PM
Lol also you can't even vote in your own poll cuz you don't have 100 posts...shame

Daddy D 11
12-13-2010, 11:03 PM
Saw a couple Yoe fans in Cabelas yesterday. Asked em if they beat Lago and they go "Yeah, we did. But... we didn't really play too well."
I go, "oh, what was the score?"
... "45-17"
.... "jesus, that's playing bad????"

lol me and my girlfriend got a kick outta it. it was like damn i'd like to see em when they're clicking then

BaseballUmp
12-13-2010, 11:06 PM
Yea it was 42-17 and not a very good offensive game, but we forced 5 first half turnovers against a predominantly running team...think they threw like 4 passes...and had a short field most of the game cuz they onside kicked every time. then add to that a 7 yard punt...

Daddy D 11
12-13-2010, 11:08 PM
LOL so Lago was terrible? When I heard they were so far in the playoffs I scratched my head. They've always been just a bunch of douchers that cant do crap.

oYemen09
12-13-2010, 11:08 PM
Oh. Its a hundred...I thought it just flat out wouldnt let me...And yes, Offense struggled in this game but still was able to play well enough for the win, due to BIG defensive play :)

BaseballUmp
12-13-2010, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
LOL so Lago was terrible? When I heard they were so far in the playoffs I scratched my head. They've always been just a bunch of douchers that cant do crap.

Typical weak Region IV team basically lol

Yoe_09
12-13-2010, 11:13 PM
Yoemen by 10

Daddy D 11
12-13-2010, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Typical weak Region IV team basically lol

Ain't that the truth.

BaseballUmp
12-13-2010, 11:21 PM
http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/cnishared/tools/shared/mediahub/06/19/00/slideshow_1001964924_Cameron-Lago0948Landis.jpg

But hey this guy's a Baylor commit lol

Ernest T Bass
12-13-2010, 11:21 PM

You just described Lake Travis until about 2005.

Ernest T Bass
12-13-2010, 11:27 PM
http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/cnishared/tools/shared/mediahub/06/19/00/slideshow_1001964924_Cameron-Lago0948Landis.jpg

But hey this guy's a Baylor commit lol

I see over half the Yoe defense on the poor guy, three Lago kids watching him get killed, and one other Lago player sittin' on the ground. Doesn't look like the kid had much help.

Rabid Cougar
12-14-2010, 08:24 PM
The UIL did a crap job on selecting this staduim for the state championships. It will be too freaking small fo the crowd that will be there. With Mart Cameron and Lexington being in such close proximaty to each other there will be a huge crowd. Should have been somewhere in the 15-18K size stadium.

Better get there early.

BaseballUmp
12-14-2010, 08:29 PM
I heard that they will be clearing the stadium after each game and you will have to pay for each game you watch...not confirmed that though

Yoe_09
12-14-2010, 08:57 PM
yeah I heard they will be clearing the stadium between games as well. I also know they are supposed to be adding like 2,000 stand seats to make the capacity a little over 13,000.

Eagle 1
12-14-2010, 09:03 PM
Everybody from Cameron is panicing about the seating, but actually a majority (if not all) of the Goldthwaite fans will be leaving after the game. So that will free up a majority of the visitors seats after the first game. Besides, we will be on the field celebrating our victory after the game. :)

Rabid Cougar
12-14-2010, 09:08 PM
Mart vs Goldthwaite will be a hell of a game unto itself.

BaseballUmp
12-14-2010, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
Everybody from Cameron is panicing about the seating, but actually a majority (if not all) of the Goldthwaite fans will be leaving after the game. So that will free up a majority of the visitors seats after the first game. Besides, we will be on the field celebrating our victory after the game. :)

But ya'll are game one with Lexington playing next and then Cameron

bigwood33
12-14-2010, 09:30 PM
I guess that the D- Bags that tried to run Coach Proffitt are pretty quiet these days? Or, maybe they decided it was time to move to Evant!

BTW, I picked The Yoemen to win it all this year! Go Yoe!

Eagle 1
12-14-2010, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
I guess that the D- Bags that tried to run Coach Proffitt are pretty quiet these days? Or, maybe they decided it was time to move to Evant!

BTW, I picked The Yoemen to win it all this year! Go Yoe!

Yep, and I bet some of those who were on the school board when coach Proffitt threw his name in the hat several years ago for the Brownwood job are kicking themselves in the rear.
Not that yall don't have a good coach now. ;)

Eagle 1
12-14-2010, 10:45 PM
But ya'll are game one with Lexington playing next and then Cameron

Dont worry, when they lose they wont be sticking around for yall's game. :p

cowboyandchrist
12-14-2010, 11:31 PM
This will be a outstanding football game. The Yoe can win this game , but they will have to play a much better game than they played against us (Tatum) The Yoe O line and D line whip our lines all night long. It won't happen against Daingerfield. They have two D1 linemen who have played in two SC games. Daingerfield will not drop four interception passes that would have been pick six's. They have one of if not the best Linebacker in the state and a corner by the name of mims who is one of the best at his position. The good thing for the Yoe is Daingerfield plays all six of there D1 players both ways and that makes it Yoe advantange. The Yoe has way more depth and that may be the biggest factor in the game. The Yoe is the only team in 2A that can beat the Tigers, but they will have to play a mistake free game. I will have to pull for the Tigers because of them being from East Texas, even though the tiger fans talk to much trash on the internet and not enough about x's and o's. I like the Yoe team, they beat us with class and the Q/B met with our players after the game and lead both teams in a prayer. God bless both teams and may the best team win.

bigYoe
12-14-2010, 11:53 PM
Will be a VERY good game and i'm looking forward to it (the game, definitely not the seating). Yea its going to be a crowded house and I know we travel with a big crowd as it is. Texas Stadium or even Baylor Field would've been ALOT better site for this, if not, all these games. GO oYe

Yoe_09
12-15-2010, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by cowboyandchrist
This will be a outstanding football game. The Yoe can win this game , but they will have to play a much better game than they played against us (Tatum) The Yoe O line and D line whip our lines all night long. It won't happen against Daingerfield. They have two D1 linemen who have played in two SC games. Daingerfield will not drop four interception passes that would have been pick six's. They have one of if not the best Linebacker in the state and a corner by the name of mims who is one of the best at his position. The good thing for the Yoe is Daingerfield plays all six of there D1 players both ways and that makes it Yoe advantange. The Yoe has way more depth and that may be the biggest factor in the game. The Yoe is the only team in 2A that can beat the Tigers, but they will have to play a mistake free game. I will have to pull for the Tigers because of them being from East Texas, even though the tiger fans talk to much trash on the internet and not enough about x's and o's. I like the Yoe team, they beat us with class and the Q/B met with our players after the game and lead both teams in a prayer. God bless both teams and may the best team win.

TBH I think we may have already seen a better MLB from another Tiger team this year, but I will be able to tell you more about that after the game.

Yoe_09
12-15-2010, 07:06 PM
Okay it is official...they will not be clearing the stadium after every game. We had a guy(from the UIL) on KMIL(radio) earlier today and through one day of sales we have currently sold 2,200 tickets. This means that 1 ticket will get you all the games for that day. I recommend you get there early.

Eagle 1
12-15-2010, 07:20 PM
Being from Goldthwaite, I just hope the fans of the later games extend the same courtesy to our fans and dont crowd into the middle seats during the first game.
Again I assure you a majority of the Goldthwaite people are NOT going to stay and watch the other games so there will be plenty of seats vacated. Of course I cant speak for all the fans, but I would be willing to bet that less than 25 people may stay watch the other games, if that. I'm also sure if asked, they would gladly move to let the next group of fans sit down.

BTW, one other word of caution. Most of our fans wont be sitting down during this game, so don't cry if you happen to be behind a fan who is standing during the game and cheering.

zebrablue2
12-15-2010, 08:27 PM
Gotta go with the YOE!! Take it to um!!!!:2thumbsup

Yoe_09
12-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Being from Goldthwaite, I just hope the fans of the later games extend the same courtesy to our fans and dont crowd into the middle seats during the first game.
Again I assure you a majority of the Goldthwaite people are NOT going to stay and watch the other games so there will be plenty of seats vacated. Of course I cant speak for all the fans, but I would be willing to bet that less than 25 people may stay watch the other games, if that. I'm also sure if asked, they would gladly move to let the next group of fans sit down.

BTW, one other word of caution. Most of our fans wont be sitting down during this game, so don't cry if you happen to be behind a fan who is standing during the game and cheering.

Of course. I am planning on getting there for that first game and well I can sit at the top because I normally stand the whole game anyway.

Yoe_09
12-15-2010, 10:34 PM
Now it appears that we are once again not sure if the stadium will be cleared or not. Apparently the answer from the UIL was not definitive, so anything could happen at this point. I think it may come down to how many pre-sale tickets are sold from each school.

Eagle 1
12-15-2010, 10:40 PM
Pray about it.;)

Yoe_09
12-15-2010, 10:42 PM
Pray about it.;)

I might. Cameron residents are kind of going crazy right now on Facebook lol.

Eagle 1
12-15-2010, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
I might. Cameron residents are kind of going crazy right now on Facebook lol.

My wife does facebook.
I tell her facebook is one GIANT hen house.
Of course this is Peyton Place sometimes. :D

Yoe_09
12-16-2010, 09:09 PM
So far Daingerfield has sold around 1,000 pre-sale tickets while Yoe Nation has 3,000. There will be no emptying of the stadium between games. 1 ticket gets you into all the games. There will be 1,500 seats added to each of the end zones.

Old Coach 2A State Championship Preview (http://theoldcoach.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1164594)

I think this will be the best passing game that Daingerfield has seen all year. Only a few short days away!!!

jackwagon
12-17-2010, 10:22 AM
I think Cameron will win, but I have not seen Daingerfield this year so I am reluctant to speculate. However for those that say Lago Vista is terrible, some things need to be cleared up. The picture showing the runner getting tackled is not of a Baylor commit. That kid did have over 130 yds rushing on the night though. The Baylor commit had a high ankle sprain and played at about 50%. Big loss for a 2A school. I also want to clarify that the stats for total yards were LV 296 and Cameron 236. Cameron did play on a short field. To say Cameron played terrible offensive is to not give credit where credit is due. It's like say Lago played terribly offensively. They played bad because Cameron force turnovers. Cameron's defense played very well and should be commended. Despite 42 points on the board the Lago defense played very well without 2 starting LB's and the Baylor commit at corner. The LV defense shut down Cameron's top weapons. Running back 12 yds, #17 virtually nothing, #4 one catch (for TD). However Cameron had enough weapons to win, namely #23. Wish he would have stayed as a basketball only kid. That being said, they won and deserve to be in the championship game. Congrats to them and good luck.

Txbroadcaster
12-17-2010, 11:57 AM

I think this will be the best passing game that Daingerfield has seen all year. Only a few short days away!!!

Gilmer is pretty good in the passing game, but your I would say this is ONE of the best D-Field has seen for sure

Yoe_09
12-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Gilmer is pretty good in the passing game, but your I would say this is ONE of the best D-Field has seen for sure

Of course. Gilmer has a great passing game, but I think we have a great passing game as well.

Who has the better secondary? Tatum or Daingerfield?

HEMOTOXIC
12-17-2010, 12:10 PM
GO oYe!

YTBulldogs
12-17-2010, 12:34 PM
I just went by Newsome Stadium, picked up press passes. Got it directly from the Mansfield school officials hosting this, as of 10AM today, 7000 tickets have been sold amongst ALL the teams playing here, 1A and 2A combined.

So, some big lies going around in regards to schools selling over 7k by themselves already.LOL

They were putting endzone bleacher seats up at the time I was there.

Based on the staff at Newsome, plenty of seats will be available.

Yoe_09
12-17-2010, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by YTBulldogs
I just went by Newsome Stadium, picked up press passes. Got it directly from the Mansfield school officials hosting this, as of 10AM today, 7000 tickets have been sold amongst ALL the teams playing here, 1A and 2A combined.

So, some big lies going around in regards to schools selling over 7k by themselves already.LOL

Wow..who said they had sold 7k?

YTBulldogs
12-17-2010, 01:57 PM
Wow..who said they had sold 7k?

Don't recall. Guy named Yoenation over on the Old Smokey site was saying something like this.

Had breakfast in Cameron this morning on my way up to Arlington/Mansfield. Had DF gear on, and got a few glares, but--treated kindly. Loved all the business windows painted up too. I seen a few Yoe signs with a logo of a guy shooting a arrow from a bow. Guess that's a Yoe?

Yoe_09
12-17-2010, 01:59 PM
Don't recall. Guy named Yoenation over on the Old Smokey site was saying something like this.

Had breakfast in Cameron this morning on my way up to Arlington/Mansfield. Had DF gear on, and got a few glares, but--treated kindly. Loved all the business windows painted up too. I seen a few Yoe signs with a logo of a guy shooting a arrow from a bow. Guess that's a Yoe?

LOL im sure you got a few glares. The official sales from C.H. Yoe High school as of yesterday was around 3,000. Where did you eat?

waterboy
12-17-2010, 02:22 PM
Good luck to my Blue Tiger Nation friends! Bring it home! Go Daingerfield!:clap:

BaseballUmp
12-17-2010, 02:30 PM
LOL im sure you got a few glares. The official sales from C.H. Yoe High school as of yesterday was around 3,000. Where did you eat?

If it wasnt los comales, it dont count lol and if it was there, then im sure you saw a lot of the more voicestrous (is that even a word) older crowd that could tell you a thing or two about Yoe football lol

Txbroadcaster
12-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Of course. Gilmer has a great passing game, but I think we have a great passing game as well.

Who has the better secondary? Tatum or Daingerfield?

IMO D-field because of the exp in the defensive back field

Yoe_09
12-17-2010, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
IMO D-field because of the exp in the defensive back field

Good point. Have you seen both teams play...and if you have what games?

YTBulldogs
12-17-2010, 03:52 PM

Mexican like rest, leaving town toward Rosebud. On left, whitish building. Good taco.

Yoe_09
12-17-2010, 03:54 PM
Mexican like rest, leaving town toward Rosebud. On left, whitish building. Good taco.

Yes. Indeed a very good taco.

bigYoe
12-17-2010, 10:28 PM

You must've misunderstood him, or he was actually talking about last week and didnt correctly state it. Last week, we actually sold around 7000 pre-game tickets. It obvious though, if any school playing there tomorrow would reach 7k tickets sold, it would be us. So far, we've sold around 3000 pre-game tickets and I for some reason think some of those wont get to actually watch the game. I know some Mart, and Lexington fans will stay and watch Cameron just as well as some Cameron fans will watch Mart, and Lexington. It's going to be crowded, and I am looking forward to the game but definitely not the seating arrangement. GO oYe.

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2010, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by bigYoe
You must've misunderstood him, or he was actually talking about last week and didnt correctly state it. Last week, we actually sold around 7000 pre-game tickets. It obvious though, if any school playing there tomorrow would reach 7k tickets sold, it would be us. So far, we've sold around 3000 pre-game tickets and I for some reason think some of those wont get to actually watch the game. I know some Mart, and Lexington fans will stay and watch Cameron just as well as some Cameron fans will watch Mart, and Lexington. It's going to be crowded, and I am looking forward to the game but definitely not the seating arrangement. GO oYe.
It sounded like to me that between the 1A & 2A teams, 7k tickets have been presold...total. :confused:

bigYoe
12-18-2010, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
It sounded like to me that between the 1A & 2A teams, 7k tickets have been presold...total. :confused:

Yeah, when you go from playing at DKR Memorial stadium (College stadium) to Vernon Newsome (5A Stadium) and you basically fill the 1st one up, it doesnt make ANY SENSE AT ALL to play at the 2nd. With three games playing at ONE site in ONE day, it just doesnt make sense. I know, they have been pre-determined, but that still does not justify the options. You've got 3, maybe 4 Central Texas teams playing at one stadium in the same day and you honestly expect for a 15K stadium to hold all the fans? This is just another example of how the UIL has NO KNOWLEDGE of how good 2A is. Honestly though, I can't argue. Last year's matchup between Daingerfield and Bushland looked completely OUTMATCHED. There was no way in H-E-double hockey sticks that Bushland stood a chance. Unfortunately, we are NOT that Bushland team and (according to some (as they say) high profile experts) we do not stand a chance either. The only way we even expect to stay in this game, is if, we can hold all of their (athletes) from makind big plays. Thats a lil' weird though, last time I looked, it actually took a TEAM to win it all. Well, it's late guys and I need all the sleep I can get for tomorrow's game. Good luck to both teams as well as Lexington AND Mart. GO oYe.

cowboyandchrist
12-18-2010, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by bigYoe
Yeah, when you go from playing at DKR Memorial stadium (College stadium) to Vernon Newsome (5A Stadium) and you basically fill the 1st one up, it doesnt make ANY SENSE AT ALL to play at the 2nd. With three games playing at ONE site in ONE day, it just doesnt make sense. I know, they have been pre-determined, but that still does not justify the options. You've got 3, maybe 4 Central Texas teams playing at one stadium in the same day and you honestly expect for a 15K stadium to hold all the fans? This is just another example of how the UIL has NO KNOWLEDGE of how good 2A is. Honestly though, I can't argue. Last year's matchup between Daingerfield and Bushland looked completely OUTMATCHED. There was no way in H-E-double hockey sticks that Bushland stood a chance. Unfortunately, we are NOT that Bushland team and (according to some (as they say) high profile experts) we do not stand a chance either. The only way we even expect to stay in this game, is if, we can hold all of their (athletes) from makind big plays. Thats a lil' weird though, last time I looked, it actually took a TEAM to win it all. Well, it's late guys and I need all the sleep I can get for tomorrow's game. Good luck to both teams as well as Lexington AND Mart. GO oYe.
This should be the best game for the title in a long time. Both teams are very good and yes I have seen both play. The team that makes mistakes will not win. If both play mistake free ball this game could go to over time. The Yoe can throw as good as Brownwood and Dangerfield is very blanced, run or throw. These two teams are the best in 2A this year. The Yoe beat my Tatum Eagles with a very good Oline and Dline. I believe the coaching will play the biggest part of this game.

N4SIR
12-18-2010, 10:01 AM
D'field takes this one. Another 3 peat team from East Texas!

Caldwell_Raider
12-18-2010, 10:09 AM
Go Cameron Yoe!

HEMOTOXIC
12-18-2010, 10:42 AM
Good luck to both teams.

Go oYe!

BaseballUmp
12-18-2010, 01:22 PM
Let's get it Yoe!!!

Caldwell_Raider
12-18-2010, 07:09 PM
anybody going to post updates to this game?

lbjacj
12-18-2010, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Caldwell_Raider
anybody going to post updates to this game?

1st play of game long 82 yd td pass for tigers
7-0 dangerfield

lbjacj
12-18-2010, 09:20 PM
on 4th and 15 the oYe throw a 30 yd td pass.7-7

lbjacj
12-18-2010, 09:26 PM
Dangerfield 13
oYe-7

LH Panther Mom
12-18-2010, 10:00 PM
Just over 2 minutes in the half & it's 27-13, Daingerfield.

orange machine
12-18-2010, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Just over 2 minutes in the half & it's 27-13, Daingerfield.
Just heard DF is bout to score again after a yoe turnover. :eek: blowout coming

LH Panther Mom
12-18-2010, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Just heard DF is bout to score again after a yoe turnover. :eek: blowout coming
Don't count your chickens! Yoe player blocks a pass & catches it!

CenTexSports
12-18-2010, 10:10 PM
Yoe score called back for offsetting penalties. 1 untimed down to end the half.

Caldwell_Raider
12-18-2010, 10:22 PM
halftime?

Eagle1
12-18-2010, 10:30 PM
What grade is the Cameron RB Kelley in? He is not big but is a cat.

CenTexSports
12-18-2010, 10:32 PM
yes

Skilled player wise it is a pretty even game. Dangerfield has some huge players. The DF QB is the difference right now. Cameron can stop the run but the QB is unaccounted for and is running free.

Should be a good second half.

Eagle 1
12-18-2010, 10:35 PM
No way Dangerfield is 2A.

CenTexSports
12-18-2010, 10:46 PM
I agree, they are the size of a good 4a team.

LIONS#1
12-18-2010, 10:53 PM
That wind is starting to get breezy:D .

hollywood
12-18-2010, 10:55 PM
Score?

CenTexSports
12-18-2010, 10:56 PM
still 27 - 13

martwayne
12-18-2010, 10:58 PM
please give me an update on the score??

Eagle1
12-18-2010, 10:59 PM
watch game on foxsports.com

martwayne
12-18-2010, 11:00 PM
thank u

hollywood
12-18-2010, 11:00 PM
Still 3rd qtr?

CenTexSports
12-18-2010, 11:03 PM
4th qtr Cameron has the ball.

CenTexSports
12-18-2010, 11:08 PM
Cameron drives the lenght of the field and scores.

27 20

9 1/2 minutes left

44INAROW
12-18-2010, 11:18 PM
Is Cameron ahead with 27?

CenTexSports
12-18-2010, 11:19 PM
No but Cameron has the ball 1st and goal on the 4.

44INAROW
12-18-2010, 11:20 PM
Come on Yoe
(that's for my old friend, Jeff Hooks) don't know if you'll remember him or not

CenTexSports
12-18-2010, 11:22 PM
4th and 6 inches

HEMOTOXIC
12-18-2010, 11:39 PM
Update?

DU_stud04
12-18-2010, 11:40 PM
touchdown cameron!

DU_stud04
27-27 :47 left in the game.

lbjacj
27-27 47 sec

Eagle 1
What a catch!

CenTexSports
Cameron scores with 47 seconds left. game tied at 27

hollywood
12-18-2010, 11:42 PM
Wow, what a come back!

turbostud
12-18-2010, 11:44 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

DU_stud04
wow 68 yard td pass 26 seconds left!!!

CenTexSports
69 yd TD pass for Df

hollywood
12-18-2010, 11:46 PM
What???

DU_stud04
failed extra point. 33-27 df

penalty for celebrate after the touchdown...15 yards to the kickoff.

HEMOTOXIC
No!!!!!!

turbostud
12-18-2010, 11:47 PM
Reminds me of the Midland High/Judson game.

DU_stud04
12-18-2010, 11:48 PM
cameron... zero time outs. ball at their own 40 with 20 seconds....

DU_stud04
12-18-2010, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Reminds me of the Midland High/Judson game. exact same thing the announcer was talking about. said he called that game as well.

DU_stud04
12-18-2010, 11:49 PM
33-27 final. df wins 3 in a row

CenTexSports
12-18-2010, 11:52 PM
Great game!

LIONS#1
12-19-2010, 12:05 AM
oYe NO!!!!:D

Saggy Aggie
12-19-2010, 01:33 AM
wow. Yoe couldn't stop DF's qb at all in the 1st half... shuts him down and makes an epic comeback in the 2nd half, only to blow it at the end.

Yoe got stopped on the 1 inch line on 4th down with 6 mins left. Forced a DF punt. Got stopped on 4th down on the DF 20. Forced another DF punt. Tied the game with 46 seconds left. Then got burnt deep 2 plays later for a 69 yd TD with 26 left.

DF didn't score in the entire 2nd half til that bomb at the end to win it.

:eek:

BaseballUmp
12-19-2010, 03:18 AM
Man that was a great game!

Daingerfield was way too fast and athletic. Hat goes off to them they really deserved it.

Good job Yoe!

LH Panther Mom
12-19-2010, 09:06 AM
LOL so Lago was terrible? When I heard they were so far in the playoffs I scratched my head. They've always been just a bunch of kids that cant do crap.
They were good enough to beat Rogers while using the slot-t. ;)

M-town lobo fan
12-19-2010, 09:40 AM
Congrats Yoe on a Great Season!Be glad you were 2A bc Gilmer beat Dangerfield 39-18..You get the piont:D

yoefan23
12-19-2010, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
Be glad you were 2A bc Gilmer beat Dangerfield 39-18..You get the piont:D

Lol fail.

Saggy Aggie
12-19-2010, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
Congrats Yoe on a Great Season!Be glad you were 2A bc Gilmer beat Dangerfield 39-18..You get the piont:D Just for the sake of being correct, it was 38-19.... and obviously that game is irrelevant because Gilmer also beat Henderson and they won state and Gilmer didn't. :thinking:

Rabid Cougar
12-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Even with Daingerfields D1 talent ( and I say that with hat off to them), Cameron played them toe-to toe. It came down to who had the ball last. Daingerfield had that long pass open to them all night long. Scored on it on the first play and their last play.

I can say that the Daingerfield QB was the difference in the game. He could flat out play.

Both teams deserve a hand for a most entertaining game. I am just sorry that the Yoemen were not ahead on the scoreboard when the clock went to 0:00.

Oh yes, Cameron faithful filled the the visitor side to overflowing.

BaseballUmp
12-19-2010, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
Even with Daingerfields D1 talent ( and I say that with hat off to them), Cameron played them toe-to toe. It came down to who had the ball last. Daingerfield had that long pass open to them all night long. Scored on it on the first play and their last play.

I can say that the Daingerfield QB was the difference in the game. He could flat out play.

Both teams deserve a hand for a most entertaining game. I am just sorry that the Yoemen were not ahead on the scoreboard when the clock went to 0:00.

Oh yes, Cameron faithful filled the the visitor side to overflowing.

And that was about an hour before the game started lol pretty sure I saw you there in that damn CS blue lol

STANG RED
12-19-2010, 01:05 PM
I would just like to point out, I was one of the minority few that picked Dangerfield to win. :D
Honestly I didnt have a clue. All I could really go by was their storied history. Otherwise I didnt know much about either.
Anyway, congrats to Dangerfield!

LIONS#1
12-19-2010, 03:03 PM
The BEST team won for sure!!!:clap: :thumbsup:

Yoe_09
12-19-2010, 10:39 PM
This was a great game without a doubt. Both teams went back and forth. The Yoe D had no answer for the Daingerfield passing game in that 1st half. The Daingerfield QB Boyd, which IMO is their best player had a heck of a night. Congrats to both teams on great seasons. I look forward to being back there very soon.

cowboyandchrist
12-19-2010, 10:55 PM
TBH I think we may have already seen a better MLB from another Tiger team this year, but I will be able to tell you more about that after the game.
Tell me which line backer was better the one you were talking about or Daingerfields. I believe the Carthage line backer is the best line backer in the state of Texas at any classification. I think the Daingerfield line backer second only to Carthage line bavker. Just my opinon.

Yoe_09
12-19-2010, 11:15 PM
Tell me which line backer was better the one you were talking about or Daingerfields. I believe the Carthage line backer is the best line backer in the state of Texas at any classification. I think the Daingerfield line backer second only to Carthage line bavker. Just my opinon.

I think they are really about the same quality to tell you the truth. I know the DF MLB was ranked 2nd in the nation. Both have a great feel for the game and read the field very well.

YTBulldogs
12-20-2010, 06:46 AM
Awesome game. Just got home. Hat's off both teams. Liked to passed out on the DF final TD.

buckeyebob
12-20-2010, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
Just for the sake of being correct, it was 38-19.... and obviously that game is irrelevant because Gilmer also beat Henderson and they won state and Gilmer didn't. :thinking:

Great bragging rights to defeat two current State Champs in the same season.

And, D'field has three defeats in the last three seasons...I wonder to who? :stirpot: :stirpot:

Rabid Cougar
12-20-2010, 09:59 AM
And that was about an hour before the game started lol pretty sure I saw you there in that damn CS blue lol

Yes you did!

waterboy
12-20-2010, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by buckeyebob

And, D'field has three defeats in the last three seasons...I wonder to who? :stirpot: :stirpot:
:thinking: Hmmmm...........

:D

oldtownag
12-20-2010, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by buckeyebob

To bad the buckeye's didn't beat the state champ they wanted to the most!

waterboy
12-20-2010, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by oldtownag
To bad the buckeye's didn't beat the state champ they wanted to the most!
It's coming......... You know it, I know it, we all know it.......;)

old dragon
12-20-2010, 11:00 AM
So true,we will be back!!I also know that the Dogs are difinitely the best team in 3A this year,don"t think so last year but we will never know.Followed Dogs all the way again this playoffs just like last,they were awesome.Coldspring should be proud.Brownwood had a shot but East Tex has that "mojo".Congats Dogs,I really onjoyed seeing history,hoping it won"t be close to home but home next time.See yall next year,enjoyed the posts from most.lol

N4SIR
12-20-2010, 11:01 AM
Tell me which line backer was better the one you were talking about or Daingerfields. I believe the Carthage line backer is the best line backer in the state of Texas at any classification. I think the Daingerfield line backer second only to Carthage line bavker. Just my opinon. Just glad that both of them are comitted to the Longhorns.

oldtownag
12-20-2010, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by N4SIR
Just glad that both of them are comitted to the Longhorns.

Maybe they will come to their senses! Who is the sips defensive coordinatior?

Rabid Cougar
12-20-2010, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by oldtownag
Maybe they will come to their senses! Who is the sips defensive coordinatior?

CAREFUL. Cannot use "sips". That is offensive to them. You have to use UTA.