PDA

View Full Version : Sideline to Sideline

bwdlionfan
12-13-2010, 10:21 PM
Txbroadcaster/G2.... are you going to have a show this week? If so... with only one 3A game, are you going to talk all classifications?

Txbroadcaster
12-13-2010, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Txbroadcaster/G2.... are you going to have a show this week? If so... with only one 3A game, are you going to talk all classifications?

yes we willhave a show..recording tomorrow..

Not sure how we are going to do it yet..could do all classes..could have one show on Bwood vs Carthage only and another on everything else..who knows

wimbo_pro
12-14-2010, 12:08 AM
Dedicate 1 segment to the happenings this past few days on the DownLow!! That oughta fill some time!

Txbroadcaster
12-14-2010, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Dedicate 1 segment to the happenings this past few days on the DownLow!! That oughta fill some time!

hahaha to much drama for my taste

91 lion
12-14-2010, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
hahaha to much drama for my taste

There has been a lot of drama lately....and not a lot of objective assessment of the game on here. That's too bad, b/c it was a whale of a contest.

What I think is interesting is the response on "other" boards about the game.....where objectivity prevailed over passion, in this case.

I read the 'before the game' comments and the 'after the game comments'...and it's apparent that many of the East Texas folks now have a better understanding for the 2010 Brownwood Lions...eventhough they got the best of us.

It was nice to read commentary (without Lion Poster interjection) about our team from an opponent that has seen it all over the last few years and could offer a clear assessment.

The Lions may have lost the game, but they earned a ton of respect from most East Texas faithful that were eye-witnesses.

Txbroadcaster
12-14-2010, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by 91 lion
There has been a lot of drama lately....and not a lot of objective assessment of the game on here. That's too bad, b/c it was a whale of a contest.

What I think is interesting is the response on "other" boards about the game.....where objectivity prevailed over passion, in this case.

I read the 'before the game' comments and the 'after the game comments'...and it's apparent that many of the East Texas folks now have a better understanding for the 2010 Brownwood Lions...eventhough they got the best of us.

It was nice to read commentary (without Lion Poster interjection) about our team from an opponent that has seen it all over the last few years and could offer a clear assessment.

The Lions may have lost the game, but they earned a ton of respect from most East Texas faithful that were eye-witnesses.

Well we will give unbiased assesment on our show when we record