PDA

View Full Version : What's the big deal??

Ranger Mom
12-13-2010, 08:49 PM
Sorry if this has already been discussed...I did do a search and didn't see anything!!

Choice asks for Vick's autograph (http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4675783/jason-garrett-gets-tashard-choices-back)

Sweetwater Red
12-13-2010, 08:57 PM
ESPN has been trying to make a big deal of it all day. But, most of the ex-players are saying
Choice should've asked for it back in the Locker rooms. I guess it's a story because the Cowboys
just lost to Philly and Choice is asking for a
players autograph for all the world to see. :rolleyes:

lostaussie
12-13-2010, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Sorry if this has already been discussed...I did do a search and didn't see anything!!

Choice asks for Vick's autograph (http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4675783/jason-garrett-gets-tashard-choices-back) I wondered the same thing...........game over, battle done. No harm no foul. Dallas media making big deal of it.

Eagle 1
12-13-2010, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Choice asks for Vick's autograph (http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4675783/jason-garrett-gets-tashard-choices-back)

It was on the Cowboys/Eagles game thread is probably why you didn't find it.
Incidently, not to gripe to much, but the search engine on here sucks.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109783&perpage=15&pagenumber=9

LoboesWT
12-14-2010, 10:47 AM
No big deal at all. The way Vick handled himself was quite classy. Second chances can workout under the right circumstances.

eagles_victory
12-14-2010, 01:07 PM
I have a problem with it you just lost a close game to your most hated division rival and you get his autograph on your glove? I can understand at a later date but not after you just lost a 3 point game to a hated rival. If Romo or TO or someone did this people would be killing him.

Farmersfan
12-14-2010, 02:57 PM
I think most people believe that if T. Choice had some kind of inner fire or hatred for the dreaded Eagles he might have managed more than 16 yards rushing in that game. And at least on that night M. Vick was the embodiment of the Eagles!!!! I think I speak for most sports fans when I say that getting beat in a game should PISS you off! It should make you want revenge and retailiation! I'm thinking it should take more than a couple of minutes to get over getting beat by one of your team's biggest rivals! I don't think the competitive juices can just be turned on and off like a light switch!
Of course that doesn't fit into this PC world that has grown up around us lately!

Pendragon13
12-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Some people might have still been offended...but I guarantee you that if the Cowboys had won and Choice had a great game this wouldn't even be an issue.

Having said that, I was kinda surprised to see him do that..:D

AP Panther Fan
12-14-2010, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
Some people might have still been offended...but I guarantee you that if the Cowboys had won and Choice had a great game this wouldn't even be an issue.

Having said that, I was kinda surprised to see him do that..:D

I agree, I was surprised as well. I guess he assumed the opportunity wouldn't present itself otherwise.

:thinking: Just think, he could probably sell that on ebay and make enough to feed a small country.

peagle
12-14-2010, 07:24 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

slpybear the bullfan
12-14-2010, 11:29 PM
There is an avenue established by the team and agents for players to get autographs like this... was a great discussion today on radio about this.

Right after a loss to a division rival before Vick can even shake hands with everyone is not the avenue.

crzyjournalist03
12-15-2010, 10:38 AM
If this had been Tony Romo, there would be people on this board demanding for his release.

GrTigers6
12-15-2010, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
There is an avenue established by the team and agents for players to get autographs like this... was a great discussion today on radio about this.

Right after a loss to a division rival before Vick can even shake hands with everyone is not the avenue. I agree with that 100% but think the media is blowing this way out of proportion.
He made a mistake, now let it go. But you and I both know that they wont. lol

lulu
12-15-2010, 12:04 PM
I got no gripe about it. Even I love to watch Vick play. Even though he had a problem....don't mean he can't play football. He is so athletic I get caught up watching him. My husband got so upset with me during the game the other night he told me if I was against the Cowboys I needed to go to the other room to watch.

May be Choice was getting it for a friend.