PDA

View Full Version : Going, Going, Gone

ronwx5x
12-13-2010, 07:17 PM
With almost all the threads now closed, the team that shall be unnamed is finally disappearing from Page 1. I, for one, am not sad!

State Championships this weekend, plenty positive to talk about.

Thanks Sinton66!!!!!!

Looking4number8
12-13-2010, 07:21 PM
Believe me, we are not sad either... its time to move on to this weeks game and the kids on Carthage and Coldspring deserve all the attention.. as well as the Henderson kids

wimbo_pro
12-13-2010, 07:22 PM
I kinda miss em.

Bullaholic
12-13-2010, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
I kinda miss em.

Fun for a while, wimbo, but way over the top today, IMO.

wimbo_pro
12-13-2010, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Fun for a while, wimbo, but way over the top today, IMO.

Yep. I knew when the threats and the "oh yeah? here's my address" and the sexual references came out, it was over-the-top. The rest of it? About par for a good old fashioned 3ADL scrap.

bigwood33
12-13-2010, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Believe me, we are not sad either... its time to move on to this weeks game and the kids on Carthage and Coldspring deserve all the attention.. as well as the Henderson kids
Very well said, my friend.
If I understand correctly, Coldspring likes to run it and play lights out defense too! It should be a great game.

sinton66
12-13-2010, 08:16 PM
I would like to point something out to everyone that you may or may not be aware of. When a physical threat is made, the recipient can have the threatener charged with making a terroristic threat under Texas law. It's not a very smart thing to do especially in a venue that's traceable. Just a word to the wise.;)

lostaussie
12-13-2010, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I would like to point something out to everyone that you may or may not be aware of. When a physical threat is made, the recipient can have the threatener charged with making a terroristic threat under Texas law. It's not a very smart thing to do especially in a venue that's traceable. Just a word to the wise.;) I like the way you wink:D

Looking4number8
12-13-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I would like to point something out to everyone that you may or may not be aware of. When a physical threat is made, the recipient can have the threatener charged with making a terroristic threat under Texas law. It's not a very smart thing to do especially in a venue that's traceable. Just a word to the wise.;)

Physical threats are never ever a good thing at any place or time.

ronwx5x
12-13-2010, 10:07 PM
I saw Coldspring play and yes they run, run and run. The front line will flat wear down a defense. They can pass if needed, but usually don't need to.

They run mostly out of a spread, but it is just a platform for misdirection. The defense can change as needed and they don't wear out. I realize that the JV gets called up for playoffs, but man they have a bunch of BIG kids.

This should be a genuine slugfest with beef everywhere.

Ernest T Bass
12-13-2010, 10:29 PM
Where has Coldspring been the last few years? Seems they just kinda came outta nowhere.

FB-fanatic
12-13-2010, 11:53 PM
No, they didn't come out of nowhere. It took every last muscle to knock them from the playoffs last year. I didn't have a kid playing, but went to the game. A buddy of mine did the filming for Lorena and offered me a choice of any game from the playoffs. I chose the Coldspring game over the Carthage game (I'm rewatching it now). They are a very talented team.

Also watched them this past weekend in Waco over Wimberly. Great game, multiple weapons.

ronwx5x
12-14-2010, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Physical threats are never ever a good thing at any place or time.

Don't make me come over there!:D

Gsquared
12-14-2010, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
I like the way you wink:D
Lostaussie, meet me at Bodacious BBQ in Gilmer, Im going to beat you like a rented mule. Thats not a threat, thats a promise! Please proceed.

lostaussie
12-14-2010, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Lostaussie, meet me at Bodacious BBQ in Gilmer, Im going to beat you like a rented mule. Thats not a threat, thats a promise! Please proceed. you had your chance Friday night.............and BTW, thanks for going to get that $6 bottle of water:D

Gsquared
12-14-2010, 10:07 AM
you had your chance Friday night.............and BTW, thanks for going to get that $6 bottle of water:D
Haha, yep, Kincaide gets that water from the Trinity River so you gotta pay extra for the decaying flesh that comes in it.

bobcat1
12-14-2010, 10:09 AM
you had your chance Friday night.............and BTW, thanks for going to get that $6 bottle of water:D :clap: :clap: :clap:

lostaussie
12-14-2010, 10:09 AM
I think you made enough to pay your parking pass this weekend on a single trip to the concession stand!!

Gsquared
12-14-2010, 10:15 AM
I think you made enough to pay your parking pass this weekend on a single trip to the concession stand!!
:D